It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:56 pm

Free Newsletter

Mandie's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby KimE » Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:16 pm

Crikey Mandie you did have a busy day. Well done for making it to the gym at all. I have visions of you skulking around the gym looking for scales now! :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Mandie » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:49 pm

Well, today looks like it might be a gold star! Have been eating really well, and I just did my Body Attack class at the gym.. I love it, but damn, it hurts! :D

Highlight - half the people in the class had to stop at one point and go get a drink, or start walking instead of jogging.. I didn't!!! Kept going and I feel great for it! And, I'm the biggest girl in the class by FAR.. HAH! :D

I'm heading out for coffee with friends now.. I know I'll avoid cake because I feel too good :D And I allocated some calories to have a nice yummy cappucino.. yay me.

Oh, and I've filled up on Mum's great chicken and vegie stirfry, so even if I am tempted to have cake, it won't fit in!

A GOOD DAY.

(tried to buy gold stars, newsagent didn't have em! will try bigger shops tomorrow)
Mandie

Postby Ally » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:18 am

Wow Mandie you are going great guns!! Congratulations on being able to go through the whole Body Attack session without getting puffed out!! (What is Body Attack? LOL).

Darn newsagency!! Try Woolies they usually have stars, or a bigger newsagency. You are certainly stacking up them gold stars mate, well done. How many so far for the week?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:37 am

Hi mandie

well done mate! you should be so proud that you kept up with it all :) i bet they wouldve noticed how well you were doing too :) (i think you deserve a bonus star for that!!) best wishes with finding the stars, cheap shops usually have things like that too.

enjoy your cuppa, you deserve it!
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:43 am

Oh yeah!! Nice going Mandie.

I always feel fantastic when I make it through a workout I know is particularly hard. I usually do a little dance with a Yessss, I did it.

Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby corolla_chick » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:43 pm

i get my gold stars from Kmart :)
beck :D

corolla_chick

Postby Mandie » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:22 pm

Ah, Kmart.. I will check it out on Saturday!

Well, today turned out not to be a gold star day - which has my tally at 2 out of 4 days, not TOO bad. I'm determined to make my gold star tomorrow!

Instead of going to the gym, I went to a friends house (to eat a Krispy Kreme :oops: ) AND to do something else totally awesome, which I will post about in the Just Chatting section.

Go there now! Go on! :P
Mandie

Postby Ally » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:09 am

Am goin' boss..am goin' thar right now!! LOL :lol:
[/url]
Ally

Postby Mandie » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:53 am

*sigh*

Was doing well yesterday, but it was really warm (okay, not THAT warm, high 20s, but I'm not used to the warm weather yet!) and I had NO energy.

So not only did I NOT go to the gym or do any exercise, I also maybe sorta kinda ate half a packet of jelly snakes until I felt dizzy and sick.. I didn't even want them! NO Idea what I was doing.

So, I've had two gold stars this week.. (Mon and Wed).. I'd like to make today a gold star. I'm sorting some gym music now and then I'll head off I think, it's always lovely and quiet on a Saturday.

Just gotta keep on keeping on I guess...
Mandie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:55 am

never mind about those snakes mandie, i remember when i freaked out about the red frog lol. i still had a loss that week and if you are doing well you shouldnt be feel so bad. you will work those snakes off today. fingers crossed for a star!! woohoo!
kate_turner2000

Postby Mandie » Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:26 pm

Is EVERYBODY doing a Gold Star Challenge in Perth?

I've tried THREE different shops now and they are all out of gold stars!

Have settled for Silver Stars.. will mean the same thing, under my calorie limit for the day and at least 30 minutes cardio exercise.

At least I have them now!

I'm doing okay foodwise today.. just need to get my bum out there and do some exercise and I'll be sweet to hit my goal of 3 stars this week.

I know I won't get a star tomorrow - my birthday is tuesday but we're having a family dinner tomorrow night, and be damned if I'm not having a piece of my OWN birthday cake!
Mandie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:15 pm

hi mandie
wow birthday time!!! will note it down so i dont forget!
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:30 pm

Oh Happy Birthday for Tuesday Mandie!!

Dont freak out about the snakes mate, just get back to it and forget about your slip up, don't dwell on it!

Congrats on your 2 stars for the week that is fantastic!!!
[/url]
Ally

Postby slimmindown » Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:41 pm

Hope you have a great birthday Mandie, certainly, if there is a day to eat cake, that is it. hope its yummy :lol:
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby Mandie » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:19 am

Thanks everyone!

My cake was awesome, yummy roast dinner too.. went over calories and didn't get around to doing any exercise though! Oops!

Today I'm going for a star.. going to pack my gym stuff in the car this morning.

This week is a little hard.. tomorrow is my actual birthday, but since I did the birthday dinner last night I am going to try and restrain myself, and maybe even earn a star for the day! Wednesday I should be okay, because Body Attack is on, and I love that class. Thursday I'm not too sure - have an exam, so depends on how that goes I guess!

Friday I'm having drinks at the pub with friends for my birthday - definitely won't stay under calorie limit on that day, but what can ya do? You only turn 23 once (and if you're like me, you celebrate all week!).

Oh yeah.. and the guy who got me flowers a couple of weeks ago? He's taking me away to Margaret River for the weekend---wineries, chocolate factory, cheese factory.. *sigh* I'm going to do my best not to be TOO bad!
Mandie

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress