It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:49 am

Free Newsletter

Gutsy's progress.

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Gutsy's progress.

Postby Gutsy » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:02 am

Well since last week's weigh in I am on 69 kilos and was still the same today, so I guess it is safe to say that I am out of the 70's again! :D I am still going strong regarding no sugary foods or snacks, but I also still eat way too much dried fruit. I will really try harder next week. I fully intend to cheat a bit during the Easter weekend though. I plan to bake a nice Easter chocolate cake. Hopefully I will only have one slice, o yes and I am also going to have a 80 gram packet of mini easter eggs that I bought weeks ago for the occasion. Talk about planning ahead.

Thereafter I hope to stay far away from all the sweets ext. for the next month. I guess indulging once a month won't be so bad. The mere thought of never having sweets again is just too depressing for a sweet tooth like me. :wink: I have entered for a 10 kilo race on Easter Monday, but I am simply not fit enough to run the whole distance, so I plan to run the first 6 kilos and the power walk the rest of the way. At least it is a start. I just wish our weather will improve a bit, because I find it very difficult to go jogging when it is so cold, wet & dark :(
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcWjzFc/]
[/url]
Gutsy

Re: Gutsy's progress.

Postby Gutsy » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:50 pm

Well I had my 80grams of candy coated easter eggs as planned yesterday, but decided not to have any cake in the end. :shock: After a month of no sweet stuff, the easter eggs was just too much for me, I was nauseous for hours after eating them and I simply did not feel like having some cake. This is so NOT me! I could easily sweep a few packets of sweets and more :?: I am delighted though and have no intention to have anything sugar laced for the next month. I will continue to have a treat once a month, because I do not want to feel that anything is forbidden.

I did however consume way too many dates :oops: I was just getting over having that much dried fruit, until I bought a packet of dates on Sunday. O well, hopefully this week will be better. I was supposed to do a 10 kilo race Monday morning, but it was very cold and poured with rain, so I decided not to go, I cannot afford to get sick now. I did however do a 8 kilo nature trail with hubby in the afternoon. It was very wet and slippery, but hard work, since it included walking up a very steep mountian.
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcWjzFc/]
[/url]
Gutsy

Previous

Return to Personal Progress