It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:51 pm

Free Newsletter

Elle's Journal

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Elle's Journal

Postby Auntie » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:31 pm

Wednesday 14 October, 2009

Breakfast - skipped
Lunch - spag bol, one piece garlic toast
Supper - peanut butter and jam sandwich, banana
Snack - Reese peanut butter cup
Water - 9 bottles
Exercise - pulling my nephews on a sled (30 minutes), dancing (30 minutes)

All in all, a pretty shite day! I could have (and should have) done heaps better than that. Tomorrow will be better! I also need to buy a bloody scale! I seem to have lost mine in the move and I am going mental not being able to weigh myself.
Elle
28 y/o - 169cm - 120kgish - GW:55kg
Auntie

Re: Elle's Journal

Postby Auntie » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:16 am

I bought a scale today and I am 127.09kg BLECH!!!!!!!!!!! I was not impressed when I saw that. Of course, it looked worse because scales here are all in imperial (for some weird reason...Canada supposedly uses metric!) so I had to google the conversion. Weight looks a lot worse in pounds than it does in kilos, I must say.

So anyway...127 kg, of which 70 need to go. WILL go.
Elle
Auntie

Postby Jasminena » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:52 pm

Good on you Elle for getting the scales!
I too would benefit from a purchase such as this.
We're probably around the same weight .... on second thought :? - think i will just weigh myself next time i'm at the quacks....

Jas

Why oh why is it so damb hard to be healthy?????? :-(
Jasminena

Postby Auntie » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:09 pm

I am an obsessive weigher...it has been driving me MENTAL not having a scale. I lost it in the move, I think. The one I bought only does pounds which is heaps annoying because kilos just makes more sense. Not to mention looks like a whole lot less! LOL.

Today I got up at 6am to bring my car out to the shop (it was the only time my Mum was available to drive me home after) and then went back to bed until 10. I felt v lazy when I got up! I then puttered around until it was time to go get my car again. I played with my 3 year old nephew for a bit, studied for a midterm exam I have tomorrow (and am seriously under-prepared for) and then went to work. Came home and watched Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice, which were SO GOOD but I won't spoil it for those of you waiting on Channel 7 to air them. :)

And that's about it! I'm thinking I should go get a little more cramming in before my test tomorrow.
Elle
Auntie

Postby miss_viva » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:13 pm

Hi Elle, and welcome to the forum :)

You and I are sort of similar with our statistics: I'm 26, 5ft5 and was 115kgs when I started. Congrats on buying a new set of scales, it's a great way to keep yourself accountable! I am also an 'obsessive weigher', it's not uncommon for me to weigh myself about 5 times a day. However, in the past, if I didn't like the number, I'd really let it affect me and either a) give up because the number was higher and I'd already blown it, or b) skip meals in hope of lowering the number. Now, I still weigh myself but I realise that it's just a number, and that fluctuations from day to day are normal. I now only focus on the result of my weigh in, and if I'm not losing on a weekly basis, I try and adjust what I'm doing.

I'll keep an eye out for how you're doing with your progress :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby Auntie » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:15 am

Thanks miss_viva :) I have been (and still am) SICK AS. And it's midterm week! *Sob sob* Uni is killing my life. Well, uni plus smothering with a chest cold. Blech.
Elle
Auntie

Postby Auntie » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:22 pm

Still bloody buggerin' sick. Haven't slept through the night in over a week...everytime I fall asleep, I wake myself up coughing! Sucks. Tomorrow am going out of town for a work conference which should be fun if not exactly diet friendly. Wish me great willpower as I leave the town of no-fast-food-joints to spend four days eating out. Blech.
Elle
Auntie

Return to Personal Progress