It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:52 am

Free Newsletter

I WILL MAKE IT THIS TIME!!!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

I WILL MAKE IT THIS TIME!!!

Postby chengbee » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:54 pm

Well....I'm back. It's been a while since I've logged in. My weight loss has been at a stand still for a while. I have been busy, very busy trying to earn more $$. But that came with a price tag on it as well....yes, my health. My work involves sitting in front of the computer and a lot of reading and in order for me to get bonuses, I did the overtimes. Not only late nights, but weekends as well. When I had a bit of time. It's usually spent at the bar/restaurant. This went on for very long, until I had back pains.

A bit of history about me - I had scoliosis corrective surgery when I was a teenager. I weighed about 50kg then. I little bit underweight. First doctor's warning was when piled on 7kg. 'You better lose a bit of it'. But then I put on another 8kg....I didn't go back for my checkup. I knew I had to lose the weight. I've tried very hard to lose weight but at least i've managed to maintain.....until the back pains started. :cry:

I had to go back to the doc about the back pains. Had x-rays done and guess what......spine inflammation. Just what I needed!!! This time I've really done it. I will need to strenghten my back and also lose that excess weight.

This time I HAVE TO MAKE IT!!!! I'm not expecting to go back all the way down to 50kg....that was like 13 years ago. My goal is to get to 55kg.

So my point of attack:
1. Quit my job - there was no way I can keep my job. It was a very stressful workplace which made me crave for a lot of comfort food and it also made me very grumpy when I get home.....not good for the family. (Don't worry - I have got a new job to go to. Hopefully this is a better workplace)
2. I've joined Jenny Craig - just to give me a head start towards eating healthy. Hopefully their food tastes as good as how they advertised it to be.
3. Get back into the gym and pool.

Today - 22 Nov 2009 - I weigh 65kg.
Hopefully I will be able to lose about 1kg a week. Obviously I will have to work hard. I know...10kg may not seem a lot to many of you out there. But carrying an extra 10kg is probably hurting me.

WISH ME LUCK EVERYONE!!!!
chengbee

Re: I WILL MAKE IT THIS TIME!!!

Postby starr22 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:03 am

Good luck! I'm sure you can do it, you sound very motivated. Keep us posted :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wqP0t7v/]
[/url]
starr22

Postby chengbee » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:45 am

To my surprise.....Jenny Craig's food is actually not bad. I thought I was in for some mushy tasteless food. So far the only thing I don't like is the Chicken Parma. He chicken actually tasta and looks like processed chicken meat. :? I thought they use fresh ingredients. Oh well....I'll just swap that for something else.

I'm planning to go to they gym today.Hopefully I'd make it. I took out everything in my wardrobe yesterday and putting back only the things that can fit. I'll go shopping when I lose the weight. :D I thought since I was giving away stuff, I should clear the storeroom at the same time. So today I have to continue going through my stuff.

Must get going now!!! Wish me luck!!!
chengbee

Postby chengbee » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:08 am

It's raining in Melbourne.....actually it's stopped raining, but I'm still telling myself it's wet outside so that I don't go out for a walk :cry:
It's 10am and I've been on the couch for about 2 hours. SIGH!!!!

OK....gimme another 15mins....must get up and get going. I need to get back into the 'normal' sway of things. Will start work again on Monday.

Hmm....what's on today?? A bit of shopping....need to get some christmas presents, ingredients to do a bit of baking.....I've decided to make some cakes to give away for christmas. I'm trying to save since I wasn't working a month. Every little penny counts. :lol:

Happy day ppl!!!
chengbee

Postby Gutsy » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:22 am

Good luck chengbee! You can do it.
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcWjzFc/]
[/url]
Gutsy

Postby chengbee » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:47 am

Hmm.....last week I only lost 0.5kg. Not what I expected.
chengbee

Return to Personal Progress