It is currently Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:40 am

Free Newsletter

Striving to be A BETTER ME!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Striving to be A BETTER ME!

Postby abetterme » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:37 pm

Hey Everyone - i'm new here! :D
My name is Suzy! I'm 23 yrs old and I've never been one of those diet people. I suppose the weight has just been creeping on for a while, and i'm at my heaviest weight of 90.5. I just broke up with my boyfriend about 6 weeks ago, and i've been eating so bad (probably putting on the last 4 kgs in 6 weeks!)

Anyway, i stumbled accross this site while searching for some motivation tips. I thought this would be a good way to keep myself accountable and record my progress.
I, probably like most people have kept trying to set myself goals and decide to lose weight - but i feel like i go the opposite way. I eat worse and then beat myself up over it.

I want to make a change and have a more holistic approach to losing weight - mind and body.

While i have a goal of losing 25 kgs, I am going on Holiday on the 31st January to Melbourne (8 weeks away) and would like to lose 7 kgs by then.

Over the 8 weeks, i want to jog around my park (okay maybe walk/jog!) 3-4 times a week, and i have a set of weights at home, so will do a weight session afterward.And ofcourse - eating well. i plan to see the doctor about it this monday. I've never really spoke to a doctor about weightloss before - so i don't even know what they will say???

Hopefully this will be enough to kickstart my weight-loss journey!

SW: 90.5kgs (weigh day: Wednesday 25/11/2009)
CW: 90.5kgs
Mini Goal: 82.5kgs

Re: Striving to be A BETTER ME!

Postby chengbee » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:38 am

hi there!! good luck on your weight loss journey.

Re: Striving to be A BETTER ME!

Postby miss_viva » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:57 pm

Welcome to the forums!

Best of luck with your weightloss journey, there's a lot of great stories and advice on this board, so that should help you with your motivation. :)

I've never spoken to a doctor about weightloss either - did you end up seeing one? What advice/information did they have for you?

All the best!

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs

Return to Personal Progress