It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:17 am

Free Newsletter

Tash's Progress......

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Tash's Progress......

Postby ntsha22 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:45 pm

Hey all.

Well I went doctor today and got weighed.....104kg. Which is exactly how muched i weighed last time i started a diet and couldn't stick to it.

This time is going to be different. I'm sick of being the big girl at work, Im sick of the stick thin girls who i wish i could snap in half sometimes, lol.

But seriously I really need to do it this time. I just ant to feel good about me, have more energy and be able to actually walk into a shop and try something on without it nearly busting at the seams,
:D

I don't mind if you don't comment or read this all, I think I'll just use this space as my little diary, but a motivating comment here and there wont go astray.... :lol:

Any way my goal is to get down to 70kg....i do remember weighing that much....a long time ago. I'm going to get some tablets from the chemist just to suppress my appetite, no prescription stuff just the natural ones. I need something like that.. Working in a call centre sitting on your butt all day you tend to snack.....alot.

Monday is D Day to start walking I've already enlisted my best friend to start walking with me so that should be easy to get back into.

I have to admit though I had pizza for dinner tonight....kind of like my last supper. LOL.

Tomorrow its on to salad, fruit and all things healthy. Any way I think I've gone on a bit too much tonite.

I'll be back tomorrow though...

Night Night everyone.......
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
ntsha22

Postby Ally » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:28 pm

best of luck....you will get there!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:27 am

hi natasha

you can do it mate. maybe put a picture of yourself on the fridge to remind yourself of your goal? good luck with it all and if you have the right mind set you'll achieve anything
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:41 am

Hey Natasha good luck on your journey. :D

I understand the whole call centre thing, used to work in one myself and even here in Admin the amount of food constantly on offer is staggering. Someone's always offering something and in the call centre you don't even get to get up and move too much as you can't be too far from the phone.

The walking is an excellent idea and that is great if you have a walking buddy lined up.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby ntsha22 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:23 pm

Haven't been able to be on this week. Internet has been playing up and couldn't get onto most sites....but I'm back now.

Well I had a pretty tough week this week. Giving up all the junk food was almost heartbreaking..lol.

THe headaches kicked in on day 2 and I don't think I was a very helpful person to customers on that day. But I did really well, I'm using Optifast shakes and just eating fruit and rice cakes when i get the munchies and mainly salad and chicken or tuna for dinner.

My best friend came over on Wednesday and we did a work out in my backyard, OMG I thought i was going to die by the end of it. Then Thursday I was walking throught the City for 3 hours handing out Flyers for work....that was fun....not.

Anyway I am very proud to say that I have lost 1.6kg this week. Which I wasnt expecting seeing as I only really did exercise 2 days this week. But now I'm more motivated than ever to get some more walking done. Tonight I'm off for an hour walk with my mp3 player to keep me company.

Anyway just thought i'd let you know how im doing..........GREAT!!!

I really feel good that i have stuck to it all this week and have lost a bit of weight.

Gotta go now, My son is buggin me to play the computer....Oh before i go he actually did the work out with us too. So funny seeing him doing sit ups....
any way till next time....
[/url]
ntsha22

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:02 pm

thats great news natasha!! well done. it really helps seeing a loss to know that you are doing the right thing and it motivates you to keep going doesnt it?! its hard going from eating junk food whenever you like to cutting right back. its just training yourself to say 'no'. good luck with the rest of it i wouldve loved to have seen the backyard workout, sounds like a lot of fun!

best wishes
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:07 pm

Great work Natasha!! 1.6kg is amazing, keep up the good work and don't forget to update your ticker!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby KimE » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:46 am

Well done Natasha, great work.

My favourite walking buddy is my memory player too, I crank it loud baby!! :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:21 am

haha im not game enough to take something to listen to whilst walking, id be singing so loud! haha. ever heard a saxophone that was out of tune??? haha
kate_turner2000

Postby ntsha22 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:36 pm

I think my body went kerplunk on me yesterday. On Saturday and Sunday night I went for a walk and did a few jogs in between. Felt really good that i was able to run a bit, lol.

last night I just couldnt do anything... I was crying for about an hour my whole body was in total pain..not excrutiating but just a dull ache that wouldnt go away which brought on the tears. I didn't go to work today when i woke up for my horrible nights sleep i was still in pain...

I've stuck with my diet no junk food still... im forcing myself to have my milkshakes today i just feel horrible.

I have to go to work tonight which im not looking forward too. And tomorrow I will hopefully go for a walk no running though.

I think my body must of went into shock from the running or something. My son was so cute though. he was rubbing my legs last night telling me to close my eyes and sleep.

Well hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow.
[/url]
ntsha22

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:09 pm

oh im so sorry your body went like that on you! how bizarre. i hope you feel better soon and its good you have a little doctor there to look out for you haha.

take it easy for the next few days and try not to overdo it mate.
kate_turner2000

Postby ntsha22 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:26 pm

Weighd myself this morning. I've lost 600 grams this week. Not much but at least its something. I know why. I only exercised twice this week. So I need to step it up a bit. Bit bummed was hoping for at least a kilo but I know I can make up for it this week and have a bigger loss.

I'm not wanting huge results but just a kilo a week is nice. So the total so far is 2.4kg in 2 weeks which is good. :D
[/url]
ntsha22

Postby Mandie » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:14 pm

Hey, over HALF a kilo a week is damn good!!!

You're going great guns, keep it up!
Mandie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:22 pm

HI natasha

i agree with mandie!
i have my fingers crossed for ANY sort of a loss this week. keep your chin up and up your exercise and see if that makes a difference!
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:09 pm

Hey Natasha, good on you! 2.4kg in 2 weeks is bloody fantastic!!!

Your son sounds so cute, my 3 yr old son does similar things when I'm unwell. How old is your son?

Are you drinking at least 2 litres water a day? I find that I don't lose much if I don't have minimum 2 litres each day. I drink 3 litres per day at least now, and it really does help me to drop the weight.

Stay strong and give yourself a pat on the back - you're doing great!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Next

Return to Personal Progress