It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:04 am

Free Newsletter

Tash's Progress......

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby slimmindown » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:48 pm

You weight loss so far sounds great, well done and keep up the good work. i'd be stoked with 2.4kg in 2 weeks. 8)
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby ntsha22 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:58 pm

Thanks for all your encouragement guys!!

I lost another 1.5 kg this week! I really stuck to my diet and did exercise every day and Im soo happy I lost that much weight this week. My goal is to lose 5 kilos for the month. So thats 1.3kg to lose this week.

I cant wait to start buying myself some new clothes. I havn't really noticed much change in my clothes yet just that i think the weight is dropping from my thighs first. Thats were the clothes are gettin a bit baggy.

Any way I've decided tomorrow is my day to have something I've been craving which is Spaghett Bolognese, MY FAVE!!!

So thats on the menu for dinner with a nice long walk afterwards.

Any way have to head off and take Jon Paul (my son) to his friends birthday party at Hungry Jacks!

Im taking a nice big cold bottle of water to keep me company. LOL.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
ntsha22

Postby KimE » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:07 pm

Good going Natasha you are doing fantastic. Keep it up!
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:27 pm

Hi tash

wonderful news mate! you are doing so well. keep going and im sure you will reach your goal before you know it. enjoy that spag bol, i always enjoy mine. lately though because im limiting my carbs ive been having the sauce mix on top of carrots instead of pasta. its quite yummy. but enjoy your version, you deserve it!
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:49 am

Nice going Natasha, you are going really well!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby ntsha22 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:59 pm

Hey all.

Well I weighed myself a day early this week. But still a loss of .5kg so Im happy.

I got sick on Thursday, I went for a 20 minute walk on my lunchbreak and then I was feeling hungry so I had a sandwich for lunch, as soon as I ate I got dizzy, was sweating like anything in our air conditioned office and couldn't concentrate, I needed to throw up but couldn't. I think because I've gotten used to having salad for lunch, the sandwich filled me up to quick.

So since thursday I haven't been really strict with my diet, I'm still watching what I eat but havn't been having my shakes, I think my body just needed a break for a few days.

But tomorrow I'll be back into it.

Well I didn't reach my goal of 5 kilo's for the month but I still feel really good that I have been able to lose this much weight.

I'm going to try and get abit more exersice in this week, I've pulled out my fitness game for the xbox and let me tell you, I did a 15 minute workout yesterday with it and I was sweating like mad!!! LOL.

Well till next time, happy dieting to you all.

mwah.
[/url]
ntsha22

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:29 am

hi tash, i think you have done so well with your weightloss this month keep up the great work. sorry you were feeling ill the other day. i think sometimes our bodies dont know whats going on. its nice to let is rest though. health is important. anyway keep up the great work, you are killing those kilos!!
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:34 am

Good going Tash. Keep at it and you will get to your goal.

Sounds like you are listening to your body too and that is another aspect of this journey I find beneficial. I now notice what my body is telling me more than I ever did before and for a change I listen!
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:04 pm

Hey tash and well done on the loss . Even when u only lose 500g or less look at it in this manor . When you go shopping next pick up a 500g block of butter or marg and think of it as how much bad fat and weight you have stripped off . It works for me . LOL i do get strange looks at the supermarket when ppl see me saying to the butter "yup thats u gone , next time 1kg marg your going down "
Cheers Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby ntsha22 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:55 pm

LOL Hushpuupy, I was doing that yesterday. I was with my partner and I had a tub of margarine and I was telling him look this is what I lost this week. His reply "Well just buy another one".

Yes Men, they are wonderful aren't they. lol
[/url]
ntsha22

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:17 pm

oh that made me laugh tash haha.
kate_turner2000

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:48 pm

LOL tash yes they are wonderful. although i must say i have been single now for 15 mths now but i can understand . its why i never take my lil bro shopping food or othwise cause he always has a answer for all
Cheers Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby corolla_chick » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:51 pm

ntsha22 wrote:I've pulled out my fitness game for the xbox and let me tell you, I did a 15 minute workout yesterday with it and I was sweating like mad!!! LOL.

hey tash, congrats ith your loss so far.
what is the fitness game you have for the xbox?
i used to play eyetoy on the ps2 for some exercise, but we sold it and now have an xbox. is it a similar thing?

thanx
beck 8)
beck :D

corolla_chick

Postby ntsha22 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:35 pm

the game for the xbox is called "Yourself Fitness". Its really good its like your own personal trainer.

You put in all your details, weight, height etc, how much time you can spend a week exercising, And you can choose what type of work out you want like weight loss, upper body strength, yoga...
here is a link to some info about the game..

If links aren't aloud feel free to delete

http://www.yourselffitness.com/
[/url]
ntsha22

Postby ntsha22 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:13 pm

Went and weighed myself today. According to the scales I've lost another 1.5kg this week.

I don't know if I trust it yet. I didn't do much exercise this week and didn't stick to my diet as good as i could have and I cant see how I could have lost weight.

I don't know, I've just been feelin a bit down the last few days, alot of stress with bills etc, and work is getting to me as well. Not so much the work side but the people there. It's funny too because usually little things that people say don't really get to me but the other day I was telling a girl about my hip has been hurting alot, and she told me I need to do some exercise, It was nothing, but it really peed me off. All I could think was I've been working so hard the last few weeks to lose weight then I get this woman telling me I need to do some exercise. And she ain't so skinny herself.

When I had lost weight last year by the time I had lost 5 kilos I felt fantastic, had dropped a size and just felt great about myself. But now I don't even feel like I've lost anything. My clothes are only a tiny bit looser on me and I've been in such a bad mood lately.

Im sorry to ramble on about my problems but I needed to let it all out somewhere. I know I should be over the moon with my weight loss but at the moment I'm not.
[/url]
ntsha22

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress