It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:20 am

Free Newsletter

Tash's Progress......

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:22 pm

Hi tash

is it your weigh in day? i cant remember! lol. or were you weighing in early?

keep your chin up mate. even though ive lost weight ive had some people not even notice at all and also when i look in the mirror i still think i look the same. obviously my figure has changed because i have dropped 2 dress sizes, but i still look the same to me.

to hell with the girl at work, she doesnt know your personal life and your change in lifestyle. you arent losing weight for her. but i can understand how frustrating people can be. i just keep my mouth shut and dont speak to them unless absolutely necessary. lol.

you are doing so well, keep going and you will see how dramatic the difference is. you can do it!

kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:08 am

Hi Tash, keep at it and you will feel better. Look back on the reasons behind you starting this journey they should still be able to act as a motivator to you.

The woman was possibly meaning you should exercise for flexibility rather than anything to do with weightloss, just a thought, but I agree with Kate ignore the morons and move on. They know nothing about what you are doing or how much it takes to get there.

I didn't get people noticing I had lost weight until I had lost over 10kgs and many not until I had lost 15kgs then the comments started. Even now I have people look at me funny and go 'there's something different about you, have you lost weight?' Uh yeah, quite a bit actually and there eyes pop when I say around 25kgs. See, people have no idea. LOL It's even harder for you to see it yourself as you are looking every day and the change is gradual.

Best of luck and don't give up mate. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Ally » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:20 am

Hey Tash, Don't be too disheartened by what other say to you, I know it can hurt or get you annoyed etc, but as Kate says you are doing this for you, not them. As far as the weight loss is concerned mate you are doing great!! I know you dont feel it right now and but each time we lose and gain weight our bodies react differently each time. I was the same the last time I had lost the same amount of weight as I have this time around, I was feeling it more and fitting into clothes better, but this time I am not, don't know why and I can't explain it!! Keep your chin up mate, you are doing really well. Keep plugging away and eventually you will see and feel the difference. Great job!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby corolla_chick » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:24 am

thanks for the info on the xbox game

beck :)
beck :D

corolla_chick

Previous

Return to Personal Progress