It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:59 pm

Free Newsletter

Joanna's Sacred Hearts Memorial Diet Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Joanna's Sacred Hearts Memorial Diet Progress

Postby grugwashere » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:32 am

well i thought that i would just use this for all the progress on this diet instead of posting all over the place...
i have been shopping and i bought all the stuff for the soup an some veges and fruit.....
im looking forward to this....
joanna
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:43 am

thats great joanna. make sure you post up the recipe!!! yummo!
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:25 pm

Good luck Joanna, stick with it and you will feel the benefits! :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby grugwashere » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:33 pm

there is only one problem with this diet.... i have to pee every five seconds!!!!
arghhh its driving me insane, allthough it should improve after another day or so... that is my body will be used to the increased liqiud intake...
soup for lunch and for dinner me thinks... or maybe i will make some steamed veges to eat... how exciting lol.... i could make brocoli and cauliflour.......

grugwashere

Postby grugwashere » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:58 pm

ok i did have cauli and brocoli for dinner as well as some peas and corn, i hav been peeing all day like theres not tomoro.... fun (that means leaving the house is a no no) my last school holidays ever and i spend them house ridden on a ridiculous diet that i am beginning to have my doubts about... damn it i dont lose weight on this diet i am going to maccas asap and eating what i want... bcos it seems even going off my diet i still lost two kilos.... ack!
sorry needed to rant... anyways
i have dont really well today... i made a coffee and put a little sugar but the coffee was vomit-worthy so i didn't drink it anyway... my sisters and i were playing cards and they were eating crackers and chilli philly god it was hard and they are like just have one but as everyone knows one turns into to two etc....tomoro is another day ( another day full of toilet trips every ten minutes but still... WEIGHT LOSS!!!!!)

grugwashere

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:00 am

aw i hate it when people say 'having one wont hurt, just have one' but it does turn into 2,3,4,5, etc etc. when i started drinking 2+ litres of water a day i found that i was peeing ALL the time. now my body is getting used to it and it isnt as often. (its a pain in the middle of the night though!) when do you weigh in next?

p.s. maccas would only ruin what you have started!
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:56 am

Well done for being strong over the chilly philly and crackers. It's amazing family seem to be the worst culprits for the 'oh go one just one' syndrome.

My hubby said that to me a bit at the beginning 'a small bit won't hurt' and I said you're right a small bit of this won't but where does it stop. A small bit of this, one of those, 1/2 of that and before you know it you have eaten way more than you should. He understood and doesn't do that anymore. He is the best! :D
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:59 am

very true kim, very true
kate_turner2000

Postby grugwashere » Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:10 am

DAY 2:
its the beginning of day two today and i am going insane this is stupid.... i will, be so dissapointed if i dont lose ay weight... my pear for breakfast is overjoying (note the sarcasm lol) im not really a huge fruit eater...
tomorrow i have a family birthday and we are all going to a big breakfast buffet thingy and i get to pay 15 bucks to eat fruit (maybe i should eat all their bananas lol to get my moneys worth)
oh well only 5 more days after today and who knows this diet may help me form some good habits....
have a good day everyone :D
p.s. thankyou for all your comments and support :D

grugwashere

Postby Dolly » Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:42 am

Good going there, the first time I went on that diet I was strong and successful. but the second time I tried the diet I bombed on the second day, I just didn't have the will power.
Keep going there grug, you are doing an awesome job, sorry to hear that there's a birthday buffet happening in the middle of your 7 day diet (bad timing I guess)
We'll be keen to hear how it goes.
I think day 3 is when the scales first start to move in your favour.
Dolly

Postby grugwashere » Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:03 pm

well i have decided this isn't for me.... my sister helped me to decide this through much tears of my own i decided i didnt want to do it, so im backt o my original diet which i think it a good one... eat healthy and exercise lol..... i feel a bit stupid for not continuing but i was getting really down about it....

grugwashere

Postby Dolly » Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:30 pm

I completely understand your decision,
Eating healthy servings of carbs, protein and fruit/veg is the best
way to learn healthy eating habits that will last you a lifetime.
Dolly

Postby KimE » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:54 pm

Well you gave it a go and found it wasn't for you. That's all we can ask of ourselves. I don't see the point in forcing yourself through something if it makes you miserable.
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby SarahC » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:06 am

Good on you Joanna for giving it a go. It is certainly a very difficult diet.... I felt absolutely shocking for at least the first 3-4 days (until I could get my hands on those yummy bananas!)

You're going great so far... keep up with the heathy diet and excercise and you'll get there no problem :D
SarahC

Return to Personal Progress