It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:16 pm

Free Newsletter

corolla_chick :)

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

corolla_chick :)

Postby corolla_chick » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:33 pm

well, thought i might record my progress as i loose weight!!

i started changing my lifestyle to be more healthy about 2 weeks ago, but like a few people on here i brought new scales and i weighed more - so ive taken my weight as of last friday.
i started at 83.8 and this week i weighed in at 83.2

a bit about me - im 22 and live with my fiance and 2 cats. i finished uni last year and am now a teacher. i enjoy playing badminton and love watching the simpsons :shock:

my forst mini goal is to get into the 70s
and on xmas day i want to be weraing my favourite size 13 jeans
(im a size 16 now)

i am trying to loose weight by slowly changing my unhealthy habits.
i have tried to loose weight before by only eating really healthy food and exercising lots, but always loose motivation after a few days. this time if i really want some chocolate, i will have some (just a little bit instead of a whole block!)

thats for eveyones support and advice so far :)
beck :lol:
beck :D

corolla_chick

Postby Ally » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:34 pm

Hi Bec and thanks for sharing a piece of you with us!! Well done with your good food choices...keep going and build up slowly and you will get there!! We are here for you to share ups and downs, so dont be afraid to get on and ask questions!! :P
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:41 am

Hi corolla chick :) do you want to share you name or would you like us just to call you that?

thanks for sharing abit about yourself, its nice to get a background on people who we are sharing this journey with :) congrats on finishing uni and becoming a teacher :) well done.

i also need to realise that when i have reached my goal that i can have a treat occasionally instead of eating a chocolate EVERY day or a block in one go!
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:31 am

Hi Corolla_chick and thanks for sharing with us. Sounds like you have a good plan set out and changing the unhealthy habits is a great place to start. Keep focused and stay on track and you will make it to your goal.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby corolla_chick » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:27 pm

thanx for all your postive comments!!

i love coming on here and reading everyone's progress, ideas and support!!

kate - my name is beck, and i dont mind if u call me beck or corolla_chick :D

thanx again :)

corolla_chick

Postby corolla_chick » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:50 pm

well, this week i put on .5 of a kilo. i didn't eat the best, there were too many nice nibblies at the footy grand final party i went to, but i only had 2 drinks for the day :)

more exercise and better food this week :roll:

beck :)

corolla_chick

Postby corolla_chick » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:52 pm

the worst thing is having to move my ticker backwards :( :( :(

will have to work SUPER hard this week... might go ride my bike and watch h&a :wink:

corolla_chick

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:52 pm

hi beck
dont let it get you down. we all have off weeks its just important to look and recognise where you have slipped up so you know for next time :) i had a couple of snags with my salad tonight so i reckon that will be evident when i weigh in this week. :?

keep going- you'll get that ticker speeding along before you know it!
kate_turner2000

Postby fiona » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:02 pm

Hi people.
i think i'll post here every week, to keep myself honest!! My goal is to reach about 58kilos. i'm 66 at the moment and have lost 20 so far which is a real buzz :P
I'm the only one in my house of 3 kids and hubbie that is on a 'diet' and find it extremely hard to keep out of the snack box. they all think i look great but there is not too much support there :x
i'm trying to change their meals and having some success especially with my daughter who is reading the info panels on the foods we are buying and making healthier choices. she also will come on my walks with me if they're not too late at night.
Anybody here been to TOWN Club? i'm thinking of joining. they have a weigh in once a week and you pay 50cents if you put ON weight.
Thankyou for the words of wisdom everyday guys i look forward to going online and reading them. 8) 8)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wNxsd9O/]
[/url]
fiona

Postby Ally » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:01 am

I agree with Kate, Beck..don't let the gain get you down...it certainly looks like you have made some wise decisions already!! Keep going and you will see the scales move matey!!!

Fiona: Congrats on your 20kgs loss so far that is amazing!! Your goal is in your sights mate! That is great that your daughter is joining you on your walks and starting to think about healthy eating. I believe that if they can learn good food nutrition and choices early on, then they it will come naturally to them as they get older!!

We don't have a TOWN club up here where I live, but there have been a few write ups about them in Slimming Magazine over the years and on Current Affairs shows such as Today Tonight..They seem quite supportive and motivating!!

Feel free to create your own little section in this thread Fiona!! Here's to you reaching your goal!!
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:40 am

hi fiona

yeah you can make your own personal progress page if you like, that way you can jot anything down!! i know i do haha.

never heard of the TOWN thing but it sounds really handy!! they sound motivating and it makes you accoutable to some one each week with your weigh in.

sorry to hear your family arent as supportive as you would like, but take comfort in knowing theyre proud of you and hopefully (and it sounds like its happening already) some of your determination and healthy choices are rubbing off on your family. looking forward to watching you reach your goal :)
kate_turner2000

Postby corolla_chick » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:18 am

What a busy week!!

Well, this week i have joined Weight Watchers with a friend.
I have been following the NoCount plan this week. Except for the 2 bertie beetles and Maccas sundae I had its been a pretty good week! And, even though I was sooooooo tired last night when I cam home from work, i came home and made chicken, salad and oven fries for tea. Was really nice!! I know the chips arent really healthy, but we used to have pizza friday nights, so the chips were my junk food for the night!

Well, I am looking forward to my weigh in on Monday night. On my home scales i have lost 1.6k in the last few weeks.

Have a relaxing weekend everyone!!
Beck 8)

corolla_chick

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:11 pm

Hi there beck!

well done on you and your mate joining ww. there are a couple of people in the forum who are on ww and i think the other kate- magicgirl is a helper at the meetings so thats a bonus! you are doing really well and im looking forward to reading your weigh in this week. :)
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:04 pm

Well done Beck!

It is great to have a weight loss buddy on the same plan as you can then keep each other motivated and on track.

All the best.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Ally » Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:59 am

Good on you Bec, I look forward to seeing your progress!!! Congrats on the weight loss so far!!
[/url]
Ally

Next

Return to Personal Progress