It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:41 am

Free Newsletter

I'm Baaack!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

I'm Baaack!

Postby roxy » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:24 am

Hey guys n girls,

hows it all going? i am back after a short break, actually i was pretty sick and then had my 21st bday so all attempts at weight loss just kind of went by the wayside. :( however i am looking forward to starting afresh, i am starting a program called Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle (BFFM) don't know if any of you have heard about it but it sounds like it could be just what i am looking for.

well work is calling unfortunatley.

talk soon

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:38 am

hi roxy
welcome back :) i think someone else on the forum mentioned that particular program the other day but i cant remember who! anyway i hope it turns out well for you :) best wishes!

Postby KimE » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:20 pm

Hi roxy and welcome back.

I use the BFFM as a guide to my eating and exercise plan and although I don't consider myself on a 'program' I found I was doing pretty much everything he suggested and I used it to figure out the fat-carb-protein break down I thought would be best for me and the activity I do. I love the no nonsense style of it. It has helped me to understand things a lot better and also keep up doing weights which I had been close to stopping. I also feel a lot more informed about what I am actually doing to my body. And boy what a body he has....yes please!!
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs

Return to Personal Progress