It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:12 am

Free Newsletter

My newest goal!!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

My newest goal!!

Postby fi_112 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:04 pm

Well guys, I couldn't stay away from you lovely people! I am back with a new and final goal. Having a break was a good thing for me (after a slight increase over christmas I have got back down) but with my jeans goal accomplished, I still feel as though I can push a little further before I start to maintain. So my new goal is as follows:

Starting weight: 69.2kg
Goal weight: 67.5kg

AIM TO LOSE 1.7kg

I know it seems like nothing, but getting under 70kg was such an achievement for me that I'd like to be under safely, and 67kg is the lightest I can ever remember being :). I was considering joining a different forum but I missed you guys so I came back here.

I have been a bit naughty today; did a great workout but ate an extra muesli bar and some chockie! Whoops. Start afresh tomorrow, with 67.5kg in my sights!
To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are
fi_112

Re: My newest goal!!

Postby starr22 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:00 am

Welcome back Fi :D I'm so glad you came back, you're a great contributer to the forum, and we all would have missed you!

Good luck with your goal :D I'm sure you will be there in no time.

Catch u round :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wqP0t7v/]
[/url]
starr22

Postby Czarina » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:29 pm

Yay Fi! Great to see you around, missed you! :D
Czarina

Postby miss_viva » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:26 pm

Nice to see you around again, and it's great that you've been able to maintain your current weight! Good luck with your goal to lose a little more :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby fi_112 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Thanks guys!! Couldn't even stay away for two weeks haha!! :) Bit sad!
fi_112

Postby Czarina » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:31 pm

fi_112 wrote:Thanks guys!! Couldn't even stay away for two weeks haha!! :) Bit sad!

I understand! I've been losing weight for two years now, it's going to be strange when I have to stop...
Czarina

Postby miss_viva » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:51 pm

You've both done so well to get to where you are now, congratulations!
[/url]

miss_viva

Postby fi_112 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:13 pm

Hey guys,
Thanks again for the support. It has been a strange week for me.

My exercise has been:
Monday - 45 minutes hard cardio
Tuesday - weights and cardio (weights from this months women's health to improve posture and functional fitness.. OUCHIES!!!)
Wednesday - 5km walk/run, step ups, push ups
Thursday - 40 minutes cardio
Friday - 40 minute boot camp workout

Tomorrow will be either body combat or a run somewhere and Sunday will be rest day. Next week I aim to do a class or two and perhaps some interval training cardio. Have been lacking in motivation this week (despite my ultimate goal being so close in reach) so really just going through the motions, so next week will be STEPPING IT UP :)

Eating has been pretty good, but I have been tempted to eat when I'm not hungry ALL WEEK. It's been so annoying, I've just set this new goal for myself but I'm just not feeling the motivation. I guess I should have let myself feel and celebrate the feeling of hitting 69kg because for so long it has been something I have been aiming for, instead of instantly setting the goal lower and lower. Maybe, like others on the forum, I am addicted to weight loss... I can't imagine settling into a maintenance routine and weight loss not being a priority??

So there you go, despite all this I have had moments of really appreciating my life and all the things in it, especially my body, so it's been up and down!

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend xx
fi_112

Postby fi_112 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:37 pm

Just a quick update to say that I'm back on track! Did an intense interval workout today and feeling the great high you get after big cardio workouts, so I'm feeling good again. Will update next week xxx
fi_112

Postby Czarina » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:13 pm

fi_112 wrote:Just a quick update to say that I'm back on track! Did an intense interval workout today and feeling the great high you get after big cardio workouts, so I'm feeling good again. Will update next week xxx

Good to hear! It does feel good doesn't it! :D
Czarina

Postby fi_112 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:06 pm

69 kg on the dot today, with a body fat % of 23.4%. Yay! And a new week starting tomorrow where I will hopefully feel the motivation and not just be going through the motions :) xx
fi_112

Postby fi_112 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:49 pm

I just had the best salad... it had everything in the world on it! Cos lettuce, tomato, capsicum, cucumber, corn, peas, four beans mix, beetroot, avocado and chicken (with a bit of honey)! YUMMMMMMM!!

Also did a good workout today so feeling slightly more back on track. Thinking positive for tomorrow. xx
fi_112

Postby miss_viva » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:54 am

Yummm that salad sounds really good!

BTW, your workout routine scares me....I think I'd last a week doing that! :mrgreen:
[/url]

miss_viva

Postby fi_112 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:56 pm

And cashews!!

Miss Viva - haha really, that was a bit of a bad week too! I think I'll take the exercise down a notch soon... I really do enjoy it but probably not something I can continue infinitely :)
fi_112

Postby miss_viva » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:09 pm

Yeah, it's going to be weird when you start to maintain your loss. Have you tried doing that yet, or are you still actively losing? I think the amount of cardio scared me when I first looked at your workout routine, but then I re-read it and it wasn't really that excessive lol. I think i just hate the idea of cardio :P I used to run/walk on the treadmill a lot and it FELT like exercise so much. Now I've been into swimming/tennis a lot more, and it feels more like fun than actual exercise, even though it's giving me some pretty good results at the moment. I hope they continue, or I might have to look at getting back onto the treadmill again. I had an unofficial weigh in this morning and the scales showed a loss of 2.4kgs in 2 weeks, so I'm definately happy with my new routine so far. Hopefully that will last until my official weigh in on Monday!
[/url]

miss_viva

Next

Return to Personal Progress