It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:19 am

Free Newsletter

My newest goal!!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: My newest goal!!

Postby fi_112 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:15 pm

Hey guys,
Well it was TTOM this week so I'm up to 63.5 kg. I've noticed that my weight has pretty much stabilised at 63kg, going up by half a kilo for the week and a bit around my period and then going back down. I guess I am actually kind of happy with that. I mean - would being half a kilo lighter and 62.5kg really make that much difference? Sometimes I feel a bit ripped off because I feel I eat very, very well, lead an active lifestyle and I really enjoy my exercise so surely I should be losing weight rather than maintaining? But then I guess before this year I had never been below 67kg (since I was about 15) so to be 63kg at my height is actually a massive achievement for me, and obviously something that is going to be a challenge to maintain, which is why I need a weight-loss lifestyle to maintain it! Does that make any sense???
And although I do behave well most of the time, I still have my treats. I have a ~150 cal dessert every night, allow myself a treat meal each week and I hit the wine about every fortnight. So it's not like I eat perfectly clean. If I did, perhaps I would get down to 62kg but would it be worth it? I enjoy spending time with my friends, and I think that food and wine can be a great pleasure when shared with loved ones. Over my journey, I have sacrificed these occassions a fair bit - I have found myself staying in and making a healthy dinner on weekend nights instead of going out and having fun. I don't regret these times, as they were all small steps towards a healthy body, and it was actually very empowering to make that choice. But there is no point in beating myself up over a kilo or half a kilo when I have worked so very hard to look and feel great. I think there have been times throughout this journey when I have gotten close to an eating disorder, and I feel as though I am coming out of that sort of thinking now.

Anyway - thanks for reading my rant!! Next week I want to work on my upper thighs and butt cos these are the only areas I'm not happy with in the mirror! :)
To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are
fi_112

Postby fi_112 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:49 pm

Ps. Just had a bit of a look over my threads ... from the past TWO years! Can't believe I've been visiting here for that long - haha! And I realised how lovely and supportive everyone has been! No matter how much I stuffed up the diet, how self obsessed I was being, how many pictures I posted all of you lovely people had kind and encouraging words every step of the way :) thank you :)
Also - very funny to see my journey laid out like that. It is really obvious how different I look - but a bit less feminine now I must say??? HMM!!
fi_112

Postby brendan » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:47 am

Hi Fi

It's great that you are so close to getting the body you want, and are now in the fine-tuning stage. Well done, inspirational!

Bren
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4Q56PK/]
[/url]

End of March - 119kg - 118.7 - made it!

End of April - 115kg
End of May - 111kg
End of June - 107kg
End of July - 103kg
End of August - 99kg
End of September - 95kg
End of October - 91kg
End of year - 81kg TARGET WEIGHT - Optimistic
brendan

Postby fi_112 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:32 pm

THANKS!!
62.8kg today! Started a full time job and I think the change is exactly what I need.
fi_112

Postby fi_112 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:00 pm

62.4kg
Yay!! Now to maintain over christmas .. I have a thousand things to go to! Ahh xx
fi_112

Postby fi_112 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:56 am

My christmas so far...

I was really good all week in preparation! Did an extra hour long cardio workout, and ate pretty lightly, apart from a few candy canes!! Even managed to avoid the wine at work, despite two christmas lunches! It is really helpful having a full time job because it distracts me from obsessing over food. I am trying really hard to listen to my body, for example on Thursday night I just felt like wholemeal crackers and tuna and a big diet coke for dinner, so that's what I had.
Christmas eve had a work lunch, so I went for the Thai Beef Salad. Then had a family dinner, which was my first cheat meal for about two weeks! Christmas day was ... okay I guess... just had fruit for breaky, not too much naughtiness at lunch but it's just the chockies and puddings that get me! Crazy sweet tooth of mine.. now I have ulcers on my tongue from all the sugar!!
Anyway I weighed in at 62.5kg today so pretty happy. Off to the gym to do a big workout and then to my sister's for a BBQ which will involve lots of wine. Will lay off the food cos my mouth is so sore.

Hopefully back to normal tomorrow! Extra exercise atm to burn off the treats but in the new year I will establish a four-day a week plan that fits with my job.

Hope everyone had a good one! xxx
fi_112

Postby Czarina » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm

I'm glad you're going well, Fi. Me, on the other hand...well, let's just say the past few weeks have been a write-off, but I'm not bothered - that's life! I'll be back on the wagon after New Year's...I've been feeling so run-down lately that excercising has been the last thing on my mind. Anyway, things could be worse!

Not going anywhere near the scales for a couple of weeks, until I'm back into a bit of routine and I'm rid of this fluid...
Czarina

Postby fi_112 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:24 pm

It is such a difficult time to be good isn't it!! You need balance though.. need to be a bit naughty at times I think!! How was your christmas, Czarina?

It's amazing though how giving yourself permission to indulge means that you're less likely to do it. The message at the end of Portia De Rossi's book 'Unbearable Lightness' has inspired me to stop thinking 'I'll be good all week and then have a cheat day' because on that cheat day I eat like it's my last meal, whereas if I think 'I can have a chocolate every day if I feel like it' makes me less likely to eat them all.
Had a bit much too drink boxing day and got a hens AND NYE coming up, which means I'll be drinking THREE times this week, massive for weak cadbury me! Haha! As well as a family holiday, weddings, etc etc throughout Jan! But all I can do is have a good time, exercise and listen to my bod and hopefully will be able to maintain around 62... in my dreams!! :)
fi_112

Postby fi_112 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:50 pm

Well even though I did a fabulous job over x-mas and didn't gain, I didn't quite do as well on my week away down south with family and friends!! Weighed in at 63.9kg today!!! TTOM as well so hoping will be able to shed it quickly and get back down to 62ish. Plus had a really nice time so not regretting anything.
Big workout today and tonnes of green tea.
fi_112

Postby fi_112 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:59 pm

Today was pretty good.

Had wholemeal toast and peanut butter for breaky, a sumo salad for lunch (lettuce, walnuts, chick peas, pumpkin, snow peas and bean shoots), a slice of WM bread with peanut butter for arvo tea, a diet coke and a salad for tea (lettuce, nuts, tuna, 1/8 of an avi, cherry tomates and pumpkin) and a diet blueberry yoghurt for dessert.

For some reason I am really PMS-y, feeling kinda down and went off at my boyfriend for no reason. Maybe because I have been less healthy my hormones are a bit crazier?
Hmmm anyways will keep you posted. Have a great weekend everyone xx
fi_112

Postby Czarina » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:23 am

How was your weekend, Fi?

I went back to Bendigo for the weekend, and I didn't binge! I didn't exactly count calories, but I certainly didn't take every opportunity I could to eat (which is what I have been doing )and I kept portions in control, so I'm pretty happy with that!

I'm PMS-y too...damned breakthrough bleeding, skipped TTOTM one time too many this time 'round, methinks. I've been really sooky and haven't wanted the boy out of my sight, lol!
Czarina

Postby fi_112 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:49 am

Aww see I was the other way around, my boy couldn't help but make me angry! Haha :) that's awesome that you didn't binge, well done! I'm hardly ever bingeing anymore, except occassionally at my parent's house which has always been a problem place!!

Managed to get back down to 63.2kg this past week,so I've lost 700gms of my holidays weight. I kind of wanted to drop more than that and go back to 62.5 but I guess slow and steady wins the race!! Off to play tennis and to a bbq tonight, will have some drinks but try and swim them off :)
fi_112

Postby fi_112 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:18 pm

Still at 63kg. Can't seem to bust back into the 62s!! :( xx
fi_112

Postby fi_112 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:13 pm

Finally back @ 62.5kg this morning!!! Why does it take a whole month to lose what you put on in a week?! I'm very happy though. Hopefully I can get it to stabilise around 62 and then I can move onto long term maintenance.... :)
fi_112

Postby fi_112 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:50 pm

62.1kg this morning!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
fi_112

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress