It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:12 am

Free Newsletter

STEVO'S PROGRESS

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

STEVO'S PROGRESS

Postby CrimsonThunder » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:54 pm

Weigh in Counter:
13/02/10: 121
20/02/10: 115.6
27/02/10:

Yeah, I know it's true. I'm one of those yoyo dieters. :(

And like always I'm going to say "and I'm going to do it this time!"

Hopefully I do. >.<

Maybe I seem a bit dry and sarcastic but thats how I feel haha.

But I have done 2 days of lots of walking and eating relitively well. So I'm off to a good start and thats why I think this time I'm going to do well. I've even noticed a loss of weight over the last 2 days, its expected because its the most exersize I've done in the last few months so obviously my body isn't used to exersize. :P

But its a good kick start!

Sorry bout my rambling hah.

Anyway, I weighed myself on Saturday in the morning and I'll be doing weigh ins on saturday mornings. First weigh in was 120 which is one of my highest weights I've ever been which is really depressing for me. But I have 4 Mini goals which makes up my first main goal. First main goal is to get to 100. 4 mini goals are each 5kgs towards it.

Then my biggest goal is to get to 80 which would consider me "Average" on the BMI scale. Which I have never been considered in my whole life.

I hope I can do it this time, I really really do...
- Stevo
CrimsonThunder

Re: *Sigh* For the 50th time I'm gonna try to lose weight...

Postby big_love » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:57 am

Hi CrimsonThunder,

You are off to a great start by the sounds of it. Half the battle is finding (and keeping) the motivation to loose weight.
I am also a yoyo dieter, and last year i got down to 110. Here i am, back up to 125kgs this year. This time around, instead of worrying about the numbers so much, i'm trying to work on WHY i'm overweight...i'm finding this to me a harder battle, restoring my relationship with myself. Perhaps this is something that may help you also, to try and figure out why you yoyo...easier said than done i know! :roll:
I wish you luck, although it's much more to do with hard work, discipline and mental health, than luck.
I've got a thread on here if you ever need to talk (or vent). :D

Tam xxx
140/117/85
big_love

Postby CrimsonThunder » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:24 pm

Great reply there Tam. And you're exactly right about what you're doing. Yay for us being yoyo's haha. >.<

I know why I'm overweight. I get real lazy sometimes. Some days I sit down on the computer all day or sit down and play videogames. While I usually don't eat much during these times its just because I dont do any exersize. Other times I'll eat 2 whole pizzas a night! I blame that on my bottomless pit stomach. :p I also blame it on the fact that I work at a pizza place so I can get them for free. xD

An update, today I walked for 2 whole hours. It was exhausting. Great weather for it too, nice and warm so I worked up a pretty good sweat! I've decided I want to walk at least an hour each day and if I can fit in half an hour of weights.

I really want to walk for an hour every day for at least a month to see what results I get. I'm really trying to eat healthy too but it is hard.

Good luck to you too Tam. :)
- Stevo
CrimsonThunder

Postby CrimsonThunder » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:27 am

Had another walk today too. today was a very busy day for me I loved it! Ate real healthy too only salad sandwitches.

I was also a naughty little boy and weighed myself because I could see that I had lost a bit of weight and my pants were even a bit looser. >_> I really didn't want too because it always ends in dissapointment. But I had lost 3KG and I was really happy with myself. I think it gave me a bit more of a boost whereas usually it makes me not want to continue! I hope it doesn't become a habit though because I know it will slow down dramatically when my body realises what I'm doing.. But yeah! Another big ✔ for today!!
- Stevo
CrimsonThunder

Postby big_love » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:37 am

Well done stevo! 3kg is amazing! Well done with the walking too, and the salad sandwiches. When is your weigh in day?
140/117/85
big_love

Postby Czarina » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:00 am

Good effort, but I have to say eating only salad sandwiches is NOT healthy...you need protein, especially if you want to be doing weights. You want to lose fat, not muscle.

Get yourself to www.calorieking.com.au, it's free, it'll educate you about nutrtition and how much food you need to eat to lose weight. You may not be eating enough, sounds strange I know, but there is such a thing! :wink:
Czarina

Postby CrimsonThunder » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Oh I have cheese and ham on my sandwitches. its all im eating now until I go the shops. I eat lots of protein. probably too much so I need to cut down. :p

And weigh in days are sunday morning :)
- Stevo
CrimsonThunder

Postby CrimsonThunder » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:32 am

Second weigh in for me in the morning. *crosses fingers*

I also bought some meat today. I bought some steak, mince, chicken and salmon.

I made some of those salmon patties and beef curry that was on biggest loser the other week. :) Curry tastes good havent tried the patties yet.

And I've noticed lately that I have had no energy and been very tired. That always happen when I try to lose weight. I need to find the middle, where I have enough energy but I don't eat too much so I put weight on...
- Stevo
CrimsonThunder

Postby CrimsonThunder » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:26 pm

Damn. 115.6 So close to defeating my first mini goal haha. Next week is gonna be good. :)
- Stevo
CrimsonThunder

Postby CrimsonThunder » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:37 pm

The last 2 days have been fairly good. For some reason I still think my clothes are getting looser and I'm so tempted to weigh myself again but I wanna hold back. :p

Tonight I have soccer training as I've started that again for this year, would have started earlier but I've been pretty busy. So 2 nights of some jogging and a good work out will only get me closer to my goal faster! Can't say I'm a fan of running though... More of a walker, which has seemed to be working perfectly for me lately. :)

And I also am going to start going on walks with one of my mates so hopefully that will give me more motivation! Woo :D
- Stevo
CrimsonThunder

Re: STEVO'S PROGRESS

Postby big_love » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:03 pm

Hey Stevo, sounds like you are doin really well so far!
The salmon patties sound nice, let me know how they go I might have to pinch the recipe off you!
Hope you have fun at soccer...i'd love to play a team sport, but am too self-conscious, hopefully I will gain some confidence and do something fun like volleyball!
Keep up the good work mate!

Tam xxx
140/117/85
big_love

Postby CrimsonThunder » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:04 pm

Thanks for the continued support Tam. :) And the Salmon Patties are on the biggest loser website, right here. If salmon isn't your thing I think you can substitute it for other things. I honestly didn't like the smell of salmon, reminded me of cat food and this is the first time I've ever smelt it. I think I have had "fish patties" before which may have been the same but not as much fish cos the smell wasn't as powerful. I think it says in the video if you can substitute it. I really suggest you read some of the recipies on the website they have such good information on the recipies! I also made the beef curry which was DELICIOUS! I can't wait to make more. :)

I'm self concious at soccer as well, if one of the teams have to take their shirt off theres no way i would be on that team. Luckily the coach must think how I feel because he never makes me go on that team. :) I hope one day you will have enough confidence to play a sport! It is so much fun and you make a lot of friends. :D

I just got back from soccer training just then. I am so worn out and I nearly threw up. Maybe it was becuase it was my first training back and I wasn't ready for all the running but I think it was because I didn't eat enough so I made a topic here if anyone could help me. link

I'm still feeling really good about this weeks weigh in and I really hope I don't hit the wall and stall because it would do so much bad for my confidence. :( But I guess I'm just gonna keep thinking positive and try my best! Thanks everyone. :)
- Stevo
CrimsonThunder

Postby miss_viva » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:55 am

Hi Stevo,

Best of luck with your weightloss, stay positive and you can do this!

I totally understand where you and Tam are coming from when you were talking about your weight affecting your confidence - I've always been a bit the same and I used to try and avoid doing particular things because I worried more about what other people thought. When I first started walking, I used to walk on this walking path, and to get there, I'd have to go down quite a busy street - and I was always paranoid that people would yell stuff out the window of their cars at me. Sure enough, it did happen- and I just thought "well, screw them - who cares what some random a$$hole thinks about me!" I guess the point of this is that we are losing weight for ourselves to be healthier and happier, so don't worry about what other people think of you while you're getting there. Just go out and do it, and don't let it stop you from doing things you love or enjoy.

I don't have much time at the moment, but I'll try and have a look at your other post later on and see if I have any tips for you re: your food.

Good luck!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby CrimsonThunder » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:59 am

I think I stuffed myself up this week. I think I didn't eat enough so I think my body went into starvation mode. I ate so healthy and did exercise every day too... Oh well I'll know for sure come sunday...
- Stevo
CrimsonThunder

Postby big_love » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:47 pm

How goes it Stevo? How was your weigh in?
140/117/85
big_love

Next

Return to Personal Progress