It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:01 am

Free Newsletter

Rachella's Journey

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Rachella's Journey

Postby curvygirl » Thu May 13, 2010 7:38 am

Hey Rachella dont give up you can do it. I know getting back on the wagon after slipping off is hard. It took me 12 months to get back on last time I slipped off. You can only imagine how much damage that did.
My husband says all these cooking shows only makes people eat more. Its a first but I think I agree with him. They should only cook healthy food. LOL. Have a good week
Need to get motivated.

Mini Goal - 10 Kilos lost 14th May Acheived 2nd May, Yahoo
1st goal - 100kg 5th July
2nd goal - 90kg 4th October
3rd goal - 85kg 15th November
4th goal - 80kg 20th December
5th goal - 70kg 3rd June 2011
curvygirl

Postby waterbaby » Sun May 16, 2010 2:54 pm

YUP I agree!! Loving Masterchef but how much butter are they using?!?! HOLY COW :shock:
All the masterclasses are aimed at Cheffy food, but wow, i could feel my arteries hardening just watching!!!
:lol:
Was gonna create some wonderious dessert tonight, but you know what.... might not..... :wink:
xoxo
Rachel - mama of 2 boys (DS7 & 2)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVRereJ/]
[/url]
SW 104kg
CW 97.5kg
Goal Weight: 65-68 kg
Working hard now! No room in my life now for half-hearted attempts!
waterbaby

Postby Czarina » Mon May 17, 2010 11:07 am

I made the Carrot Puree the cooked in Masterclass a few weeks ago (using less butter and more carrots!), and it was AMAZING! Seriously, you MUST try it!
Czarina

Postby Downsizeme » Mon May 17, 2010 7:08 pm

I must have missed that one, will def try it
Changing my life, one ounce at a time.

I started this journey on Feb 2 2010 and though I would like to be a size 5 by June, I am prepared to accept that it might take a bit longer :D

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wHHCsTy/]
[/url]
Downsizeme

Postby Sassyt » Wed May 26, 2010 9:14 pm

Hey Rach, just popping in to check on how you doing. Hoping that all is well with you... :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby waterbaby » Sun May 30, 2010 10:26 am

hiya
thanks for checking up on me! Struggled again with emotional issues and have hurt my back also in my winter week (week 4 of my cycle when I naturally feel sluggish,havy, crampy, cranky and have cravings...) Gained 300g last week, didnt report. Six gains in 4.5 months, BUT I AM STILL HERE which I am very very proud of. And this week I can report a 1.6kg loss, now 96.6, the lightest I have been since starting this journey 4.5 mons ago. Just reached my mini goal (again) of 97.
Have been in new job for 3 months and have fought it, not liked it, hated it sometimes.... hard to leave my little man etc... but decided its now time to stop sooking about it.
Seeya all around.... Getting closer to next goal - TEN KILOS... there will be dancing and singing when that happens!!
rach
xoxo
[/url]
SW 104kg
CW 97.5kg
waterbaby

Postby Czarina » Mon May 31, 2010 12:43 pm

You can do it, Rach!
Czarina

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon May 31, 2010 1:10 pm

Congratulations on your loss this week, Rachella. You're doing really well! Good on you for sticking to it. :D
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Sassyt » Mon May 31, 2010 6:42 pm

Yes Rach the better part of it all is to keep with it no matter what. I feel you 100% I am actually in the same path as you. Well done to you for reaching your mini goal I know you can do this!
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby miss_viva » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Hi Rachella,

Well done on not giving up, and for sticking with your weightloss plans. There will be weeks when we all gain, but as long as we keep plugging away at it, we'll eventually get to where we want to be. Congratulations on your loss, I'll be cheering with you when you reach your 10kg milestone :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby Sassyt » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Hey there Rach...
Hope you are doing well?
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby nothing2lose » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:21 pm

Hi Waterbaby

I have been reading your posts. Well done on your success so far!!

I notice you are in the outer east of Melbourne. Me too!!

I am near The Basin. Is that close to you?

n2l
LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE A THIN PERSON....AND EVENTUALLY YOUR BODY WILL MATCH YOUR LIFESTYLE!

HW - September 2008 - 121.3kg :( :(
SW - 16 May 2010 - 110.4 kg :(
New SW - 6 January 2011 - 108 kg :(
First GW 99kg :) My aim is to reach this goal by April 15, 2011
nothing2lose

Re: Rachella's (Waterbaby's) Journey - I am back!

Postby waterbaby » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:04 pm

Well I am dragging myself back.
In May I had a meltdown - anxiety, depression and could not cope with my sick husband, my demanding kids and my job I had for only 4 months.
I quit my job and I fell into a hole. The weight loss goal stopped. Just like that.
I am not sure how much weight I have put on, I just hope I havent gone over 100 as that has SO HARD to break through...

I have been struggling with the idea for over a month now that I need to get back to it.
My depression is still pretty heavy and my fatigue has stopped me from getting out and craving sugar.

So hopefully there is someone, anyone out there that might give me a bit of push... this goal is important. Not sure I have what it takes....

Rach
xoxo
[/url]
SW 104kg
CW 97.5kg
waterbaby

Postby Sanov22 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:51 pm

The hardest part is always STARTING a diet/fitness regime I think. You need the motivation to get going & then the belief that you CAN do it to keep at it before the results themseves convince you... I'm finding a lot of the success stories here quite inspiring... also watched several minutes of before & after photos on youtube this week which were pretty cool and again, inspiring. Maybe try something new in how you're approaching this? Some new fitness gadget/mechanism or perhaps a diet trick you haven't tried before (for example, I started about 5 weeks ago, - I switched up the exercise bit by joining a bootcamp and the diet bit by drinking a cup of green tea every morning because I'd heard it does good things to curb your appetite & increase your metabolism... it might be.. but what it's ACTUALLY doing for me physically doesn't matter so much - the point is that what it might have done for me motivated me to make a start)

I think you should just force yourself to work out a couple of times this week and try to force yourself to go into it with a positive frame of mind, not like it's a chore. Then pretty soon it won't be, and the endorphins will certainly help lift your mood right? JUST DO IT! I'm going to check in a couple of days and if it's not done you can expect a frowny emoticon. You've been warned :P
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzWjG1y/]
[/url]
Sanov22

Postby waterbaby » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:28 pm

Thank you!
I havent done a thing except caring more about what I eat. I have promised myself to go to water aerobics on monday night. It is a start....
Will report back
xo
[/url]
SW 104kg
CW 97.5kg
waterbaby

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress