It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:46 pm

Free Newsletter

Tinkerbelle's progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Tinkerbelle's progress

Postby tinkerbelle » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Hi everyone,

Well my attempts so far this year to lose weight have been unsuccessful so I started on Monday my own little 3 month challenge hoping that would keep me motivated enough to stay on track and actually lose some weight. I have not set a number but have made it more of a lose as much weight as possible during the three months. I am really hoping that I can get down to under 100 by then but at the end of the day I would be happy with 5 kilos as thats 5 kilos i'm not carrying around on my body everyday. Haven't really decided on a reward at the end but the boyfriend is keen for a weekend away so maybe that can be my motivation.

When I weighed in on monday, I weighed 111.3 so hopefully come monday the number will be smaller :)

P.S anyone wanting to join me is more than welcome!

Re: Tinkerbelle's progress

Postby HappyGirl83 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Good luck, you'll do great!!

Look forward to seeing your progress!!
My journey so far...

Sick and tired of wasting my 20's being fat!!

Re: Tinkerbelle's progress

Postby miss_viva » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:44 pm

Hi Tinkerbelle and welcome :)

Good luck with your three month challenge, it's a good idea to help get you started! You should look into joining one of the existing challenges over in the "challenges" section (i.e. the March challenge) or starting one of your own there if you want some extra accountability.

Try to focus on just losing little bits of weight at a time, it makes the whole process seem far less daunting that way. Good luck, and I look forward to seeing you around here!

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs

Return to Personal Progress