I had a group PT session Tuesday night. The PT called me a machine. I enjoyed the compliment and I thoroughly enjoyed the session. I also did a boxing class at the gym, never thought I would enjoy myself!
My daily eats have been great- lots of vegetables, fruits, good carbs, protein and good fats. Last night I was craving a magnum ego so I had one for dessert. After all if my eats are good 95% of the time I figure the other 5% can be indulgent, plus I think TTOM is arriving shortly as that's when my magnum ego cravings kick in.
An example of today’s eats:
(B) – 45g fibre plus, large banana, 200g no fat greek yoghurt, 1tbsp almond spread
(s) – cup skim coffee, 1 large orange
(L) – a salad beast. In this I had mixed lettuce, beetroot, 4 bean mix, olives, goats cheese, tomato, capsicum, cucumber, sunflower seeds, pine nuts, tuna, balsamic vinegar
(s) – 1 large apple, cup black tea
(d) – salmon steak with on a bed of lentils with mango salsa and a side serve of salad.