It is currently Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:51 am

Free Newsletter

Deadline: 1 September 2010 - the KEY to finding ME!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Deadline: 1 September 2010 - the KEY to finding ME!

Postby angelical85 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Hi everyone!! :)

I've been an avid reader of these forums for a while now, and have finally decided to come out of the shadows, introduce myself to you all and do this properly once and for all!!

I have a deadline (which I know can put unwanted pressure on one's self!) of September 2010 - as that is when my boyfriend and I are moving our lives over to London (me for a second time!) :)

I've always been quite 'small' or 'little'... I'm 24, roughly 5'4" and used to be quite slim - generally around 55kgs... never been a thin girl, nor do I really want to be... I just want the confidence to think I look good when I stand in the mirror and look at myself, and not feel like the odd one out! :)

I have joined my local gym - pre-paid my 6 months membership until I leave for the UK.... and I WANT to do this for real... so will be needing all the motivation I can get!! Any tips, words of warning, or general chit chat will be greatly appreciated!!

xx
SW: 68 (approx!!) - 16.3.10
GW: 58-60kg - hopefully before I set off to London - September 2010!!!
angelical85

Re: Deadline: 1 September 2010 - the KEY to finding ME!

Postby miss_viva » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:54 am

Hi Angelica :)

Welcome to the forum, and good luck with reaching your goals. Your trip sounds really exciting, I hope you have a great time! It seems like you have a healthy attitude and a good plan set out, so I'm sure you will see some good results soon :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Re: Deadline: 1 September 2010 - the KEY to finding ME!

Postby OhSheGlows » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:40 pm

Angelica, you've got a great attitude and your deadline is do-able. Have you got a particular weight you want to reach or size you want to fit in to?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wYJj0Pz/]
OhSheGlows

Return to Personal Progress