It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:47 pm

Free Newsletter

The road is long and winding

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: The road is long and winding

Postby Sassyt » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:14 pm

You are doing great dear!
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby Downsizeme » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:05 pm

Thanks and so are you!!!! :D

Finally got my weight moving again now, I am 100g off 20kg..100 GRAMS!!!!!!! So exciting but yet SO annoying to be that close and just miss it...arrgghhh!! lol

Still, have had a real sluggish couple of weeks of ups and downs, ups and downs and now finally it's heading in the right direction again, so pretty relieved to be back on track.

Examining what may have happened over the past couple of weeks is I definitely stopped having a lot of salads at lunch like I was, so today I had a big lot of stir fried veggies with my JC pasta (YES still have some of that stuff left!! lol) as i am just a little over salad. I also have gone back to lean cuisine dinners with lots of veggies for awhile until I get fully back in to the swing of it.

Hope everyone here is having great success in the weight loss journey..can be so hard but it's worth it when I know that the jeans i am wearing now are size 18 and loose - and it's been a long time since i was even able to wear size 18's..the little milestones that make it all worth while I guess!
Changing my life, one ounce at a time.

I started this journey on Feb 2 2010 and though I would like to be a size 5 by June, I am prepared to accept that it might take a bit longer :D

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wHHCsTy/]
[/url]
Downsizeme

Postby Sassyt » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:54 pm

Hey DSM, you are just cruising along fine on your journey... You make me so jelous few months and this is how far you've gone!!! Gee how I would love to be on that 20kg milestone, Hats off to you!!! So happy for you! Well done
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Downsizeme » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:56 pm

Howdy guys

Well I well and truly went right off the rails, and put back on almost 9kg of the weight I lost (20kg)! Not bad for 4 months!! lol

So, I had to take a reality check and go back to JC to get myself back on a program and get in the right frame of mind to go at this again, and here I am.

I still don't know what made me go so far off the plan. I guess I just got sick of the restrictions, and I was having more 'treats' but the weight wasn't coming back on...I think I started to get a little over confident with my diet and started eating more and more censored, and less healthy stuff. By the time the weight really started to pile on, I was hooked back on all the yummy stuff and didn't want to give it up.

For awhile I even convinced myself that I didn't care that I was putting the weight back on, but of course we all know that isn't true. :?

Anyway, I tried to get myself back on track for awhile, to no avail, so I've been back on Jenny Craig a week and today was my first weigh in, where I am pleased to say I have lost 2.05kg. Last time I was on JC my weight came off every week, at an average of 1.2kg's per week, so I am hoping for the same results this time around, and hopefully it won't take too long to get back to where I was.

Hi to everyone who was here before, and to all the new people on this incredibly frustrating, and sometimes very enlightening journey. Hope to catch up with all of you in your threads :)

Cheers
DSM

I started this journey on Feb 2 2010 and though I would like to be a size 5 by June, I am prepared to accept that it might take a bit longer :D

[/url]
Downsizeme

Postby Sassyt » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Welcome back DSM

You will be @ your previous weight in no time.

Will be watching your progress with interest :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sanov22 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:44 pm

Since I saw the title of this thread I've got that song "the roooaad is loooooooooong... with maaaaaany a wiiiiinding turn..." in my head lol

Hey you're back on the wagon before you even put half of the weight back on. Even if you kept doing that the overall trend is DOWN. That's the big thing... I never got back to losing weight before I regained all if not more of it before... so congrats. You're on your way
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzWjG1y/]
[/url]
Sanov22

Postby HappyGirl83 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:25 am

Welcome back! I know how hard it is to get back on track, but well done for doing it!
My journey so far...

Sick and tired of wasting my 20's being fat!!
HappyGirl83

Postby court » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Hi DSM!
Good to see you back :) I am not really on here much anymore I came off L&E as well and now just plod along eating as highly nutritious food as I can :D
I seem to have maintained my weight that I lost from JC so I guess I cant complain but never did shift those last 5kgs :lol: :roll: Has JC changed their food since you left?
court

Postby Downsizeme » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:18 pm

HappyGirl83 wrote:Welcome back! I know how hard it is to get back on track, but well done for doing it!

Thanks!! Yeah, the denial thing was working for me for awhile!! :lol: :lol:

[/url]
Downsizeme

Postby Downsizeme » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Sassyt wrote:Welcome back DSM

You will be @ your previous weight in no time.

Will be watching your progress with interest :)

Thanks SassyT, you are doing awesome!!!!

[/url]
Downsizeme

Postby Downsizeme » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Sanov22 wrote:Since I saw the title of this thread I've got that song "the roooaad is loooooooooong... with maaaaaany a wiiiiinding turn..." in my head lol

Hey you're back on the wagon before you even put half of the weight back on. Even if you kept doing that the overall trend is DOWN. That's the big thing... I never got back to losing weight before I regained all if not more of it before... so congrats. You're on your way

Thanks!!! Sorry about the song thing LOL..

[/url]
Downsizeme

Postby Downsizeme » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:26 pm

court wrote:Hi DSM!
Good to see you back :) I am not really on here much anymore I came off L&E as well and now just plod along eating as highly nutritious food as I can :D
I seem to have maintained my weight that I lost from JC so I guess I cant complain but never did shift those last 5kgs :lol: :roll: Has JC changed their food since you left?

hey Court!!!! Hows things? Good on you for maintaining the weight loss, that is reeally awesome (and hard, as I know! lol) JC has got a couple new things :? They've got a little round thing masquerading as a pepper steak, but they're not fooling me!!!! :lol: Also some frozen pasta salad thingos that don't look too flash, but I haven't tried them yet. I don't mind most of the evening meals choices, but not fussed on their lunches. And I really dislike having cereal bars for breakfast..but hey, I need them to start me off on the path again, we'll see how long before I get totally sick of the food this time lol!

[/url]
Downsizeme

Postby court » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:23 am

Frozen pasta doesnt sound great haha. JC does work though!! :) Best of luck to you with it I am sure you will do fantastically! I sort of decided that I had to get away from packaged stuff cos I was on JC for 12 months and L&E for 6 months!! Crazy hey!! So now I am following something called the Gabriel Method. Not strictly but I have lots of fresh fruit and veges, lots and lots of greens and dairy but all whole. Nothing diet and nothing packaged! I feel pretty good and because I am in a routine I dont find it difficult at all :D Sometimes I still miss the JC choc fudge cookie though :lol: :lol: yummmm!! Looking forward to hearing your progress! 8)
court

Postby Downsizeme » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:15 pm

lol Court, yeah I totally get that. it does work, but I don't like the amount of processed food we are required to eat. last time I was on JC I developed quite bad heartbearn / reflux which i have never had in my life before. But, I just couldn't get back to the 'appropriate sizes" so figured JC was at least better than putting ALL the weight back on. Last night I went to a mates place and we had a seafood night (him and I were the "mastercheffers" and our partners the willing guinea pigs!!), sounds pretty good but we had small tapas style meals and all up I had:
Chilli & parmesan garlic bread
prawn & banana pizza
thai style marinated scallops and calamari
oysters kilpatrick

We only had a couple mouthfuls of each thing, but oh my, don't think it was anything near the calroies I should have had, and then to finish it off, I had two bottles of moscato, myself :oops: Straight back on it today tho. Needless to say, not looking forward to the weigh in on Tuesday.

Fantastic night tho! (but my social life is what sent me astray last time! lol)

[/url]
Downsizeme

Postby miss_viva » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:30 pm

Hi DSM,

How's everything going with you? :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs