It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:10 pm

Free Newsletter

My progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

My progress

Postby bananarama1 » Fri May 28, 2010 6:55 pm

Hey

Just a post for me to keep my progress. So I decided a while ago I was going to do this, and finally started 2 days ago. I have been drinking plenty of water and eating fruit rather than snacking on junk. I am finding that I am not getting hungry by having breaky at about 7am, fruit at 10.30am, lunch at 12.30pm, fruit at 4.30pm and dinner at 6pm.

I haven't lost any weight as yet but I have already lost 2cm off my waist. I will weigh-in every sunday.

What is the best time of the day to weigh-in?

I hope to of lost a bit of weight by the 5th of August. But I'm not really sure what a realistic goal is. I have 69 days until the 5th of august, so just over 2 months.

I am really excited! I will start running every night soon as I am not too unfit because I walk 4km Mon-Fri.

It would be awesome if someone could tell me a good weight range for a female of 1.65m tall.

SW: 95
CW:95
GW: 70 (ish) :D
bananarama1

Re: My progress

Postby Freddy » Sat May 29, 2010 5:13 am

I think the best time of day to weigh in is in the morning before you have breakfast and after you have taken a whizz ;). It's the time of day when your body has as little crap in it as possible.

Just make sure you weigh in at the same day every week, at the same time of day and preferrably on the same scales, to see what the differences are really.
Freddy

Return to Personal Progress