It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:53 am

Free Newsletter

I am a woman... on a POLE DANCING mission!! ;-)

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

I am a woman... on a POLE DANCING mission!! ;-)

Postby tiddliewinkz » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:41 pm

OK, so a few weeks ago I signed up for a beginners course for pole dancing... I hated exercise, the gym and most sports (I'm too unco to be any good at them) so thought that I would give it a go. Anyway with a friend in tow we went to brave the pole. When we signed up we also received 3 weeks of free lap dancing classes of all things and unlimited casual classes.

I have just started my third week and am totally addicted. I aim to go to every casual class that I can make it to and feel like I'm missing something if I don't make it. I don't feel uncomfortable there, most people are there for the same weight loss goals as me and its just a comfortable female environment (thankfully seeing as we seem to end up spending half the time with our legs open!) Yesterday I did 4 hours of pole exercise (which seems to be my standard Monday night now) as well as walking my dog for an hour, I just can't get enough of it! After getting over all the sore muscles and bruises I was amazed at how much I've already noticed myself toning up and looking better... I think I have a serious addiction.

I weighed myself last Monday and was 71.5kg and today I was 67.9kg... for me that is a massive difference, and that's without changing my hopelessly unhealthy diet.. so here is where the mission comes in...

..I also suffer from a skin condition that is triggered by certain foods...

..I have booked in for a photoshoot on the 20th June to get some professional photos for my mum (she has been hassling me for some for years now)...

..so my mission to myself is to almost do a kind of detox - but instead of some funky sounding lemon drink I'm going to cut my diet down to copious amounts of water and some rice paper rolls (containing a mixture of red/spring onion, lettuce/spinach, cucumber, carrot, celery and capsicum) and possibly roast chook, but need to find out how healthy that is first.

By cutting food back down to basic vegetables I'm hoping that my skin clears up and then I can slowly start to introduce other foods to see what the triggers are. I am hopeless when it comes to healthy foods, so I would appreciate ANY views, thoughts, opinions on the food plan that I've chosen. I will ensure that I am still eating when I am hungry, I understand how important that is with any amount of exercise but am also hoping that by cutting the unhealthy stuff out not only will my skin clean up but I'll lose at least another few KG by the 20th.

Any support, opinions, advice would be SOOOOO amazing!!!

Wish me luck :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wydYwIn/]
[/url]

1st goal... 65kg by the end of June 2010
2nd goal... 60kg by the end of August 2010
3rd goal... 55kg by the end of October 2010
Final goal... maintain it FOR EVER!!!
tiddliewinkz

Re: I am a woman... on a POLE DANCING mission!! ;-)

Postby nothing2lose » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:16 pm

Not sure if you will have the energy to give lap dances with that eating regime!
Why dont you go to a dermatologist and get properly tested rather than potentially damaging your health and just guessing at what is triggering your skin problems? As far as weight loss goes, any weight loss made while eating that little will pile back on VERY quickly as soon as you start eating properly again.

My advice? And it's just my opinion....dont do it! (and be wary of a company that offers free lap-dancing lessons :lol: )

n2l
LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE A THIN PERSON....AND EVENTUALLY YOUR BODY WILL MATCH YOUR LIFESTYLE!

HW - September 2008 - 121.3kg :( :(
SW - 16 May 2010 - 110.4 kg :(
New SW - 6 January 2011 - 108 kg :(
First GW 99kg :) My aim is to reach this goal by April 15, 2011
nothing2lose

Re: I am a woman... on a POLE DANCING mission!! ;-)

Postby tiddliewinkz » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Yeah, I've realised pretty quickly that I need to eat more than that... I've been to a dermatologist and they prescribed me 2 creams, one of which made it worse. I went back to say its not helping after about 5 months and was told just to keep trying with it, and at $90 a consult I wasnt really prepared to go back again
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wydYwIn/]
[/url]

1st goal... 65kg by the end of June 2010
2nd goal... 60kg by the end of August 2010
3rd goal... 55kg by the end of October 2010
Final goal... maintain it FOR EVER!!!
tiddliewinkz

Return to Personal Progress