It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:40 pm

Free Newsletter

Dtermined1's Journey to 65kg and under ;)

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Dtermined1's Journey to 65kg and under ;)

Postby Determined1 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:51 pm

Ok, so I've decided to write down my progress each Sunday as it's usually the day I'm home and have time. Before I fell pregnant with my son I was 63-64kg and felt really comfy in my skin. The truth is, I have to work really hard to stay at that weight and sometimes I struggle mentally to stay focused once I'm there. My body easily sits on 70kg and both pregnancies I've managed to get back to 70 reasonably quickly. My family continually tell me to stop worrying..."You look healthy", "You've had two kids" but I'm not entirely happy there. Years ago I followed the weight watchers program and it really worked for me as I enjoy my food, WW gives me the freedom to eat whatever I please as long as I stay within my daily points. So I pulled out my old books a few weeks back as I was struggling to understand why I couldn't shift of 70kg. I soon found out why...lol.

So lets do this! I've managed to drop 2kg in two weeks so that's awesome. I'm really pleased as I had convinced myself it would be much harder at first. Fingers crossed for the week coming X x X I'd be thrilled for another loss.
Determined1

Re: Determined1's Journey to 65kg and under ;)

Postby Determined1 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:41 am

Ok...so last night I REALLY wanted a choc peanut bar...I read some where that cravings last for 20 mins, so I thought I'd wait 20 mins and see. Well, I must of forgotten about it because I didn't even remember until this morn! YAY!

Also got up...stayed committed to morning aerobics...another tick off the board :)

Here I come 65...watch ya back!
Determined1

Re: Dtermined1's Journey to 65kg and under ;)

Postby Determined1 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:31 am

Read an article last night, bit of inspiration....it said to take weightloss one bite at a time. My new philosophy :)

I'm feeling quite focused on my goals, had a few slip ups during the week but I'm only human! Happy with a half kilo loss this week.

It's gonna happen...D1
Determined1

Re: Dtermined1's Journey to 65kg and under ;)

Postby Determined1 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:03 pm

66kg!!~Nice and early! So pleased, I feel great...the hard work is paying off and I'm really enjoying all the different foods we have been eating. FANTASTIC!
Determined1

Return to Personal Progress