It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:35 am

Free Newsletter

Big loves back

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Big loves back

Postby big_love » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:54 am

Ali, I think seeing professionals is really changing my attitude towards not only weight loss, but the way I see myself also. Some of the things that we think about ourselves sound so petty and absurd when you have to say them out aloud to someone else! The psychologist looks at me like im insane sometimes, and it has made me realise how messed-up my perceptions of myself, and other people are!!

I bought a Wii Fit Plus on the weekend, and am hoping to fit this in on the days I'm not walking. I did half an hour of yoga yesterday...my arms are killing me!! The walks have been good, although my shins have been hurting so I don't know what thats about? My feet were hurting too, but a work friend suggested loosening my laces a little, which has helped that problem.

Psychologist and dietician next week, so looking forward to weighing in and tackling some more issues.

Hope everyone is doing well. Have a great week! :mrgreen:
140/117/85
big_love

Postby big_love » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:27 pm

121.7kg :mrgreen:
140/117/85
big_love

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:56 pm

Well done, Tam! You are going great! I'm so pleased for you. :D
EvilWombatQueen

Postby big_love » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:13 pm

wow. I didn't realise It had been so long since my last post!

Counselling was HARD! So much stuff to sort through and process...it was definantly harder than I first thought. As i delved deeper into my problems, I think I just went off track. Although I was talking my problems out and finding different ways I could deal with them, I think I just kinda sank into the ole' binge eat and feel depressed way of dealing.

It didn't work.

I feel like some emotional weight has been lifted, and there are certain things that I have dealt with, but other issues still haunt me from time to time, and I really am trying different approaches for dealing with them.

I started weight watchers, and am happy to say I have actually been loosing weight, and am currently sitting at 117kg, after starting on this forum at 140kg.

Exercise is now playing a larger role in my life, and Im finding it really good not only for stress relief, but for a bit of social interaction as well.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well, I will try and get a look around and catch up where I can.

Talk again soon (hopefully)

Tam xx
140/117/85
big_love

Previous

Return to Personal Progress