It is currently Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:33 pm

Free Newsletter

Badger's Sett

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Badger's Sett

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:03 am

Good luck, CB. Great to see some old faces around here! 8kg is an amazing achievement and I hope your weight loss is still going well.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby CronicBadger » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:16 am

My weightloss is still going. Slower now, but still going. I need to get more sleep too, since lack of sleep seems to trigger hunger.
Striving to improve in every way possible.
CronicBadger

Postby CronicBadger » Fri May 07, 2021 5:38 pm

My poor sleep habits are now in the firing line. It has become apparent that better quality sleep is imperative. The problem is made worse by shift-work where some nights a week I'll be awake half the night doing admnistration work. Tiredness often triggers hunger, but a short rush of blood sugar from a late night snack doesn't last, and is counterproductive in the long run.
CronicBadger

Postby CronicBadger » Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:56 pm

I seem to have solved the sleep problem, although it's been hit or miss for the past few months. A goof night's sleep also helps lower the appetite!
CronicBadger

Postby CronicBadger » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:56 pm

Well, well. It appears the lockdown in my city has proven to be more useful than just slowing the transmission of COVID-19. I'm exercising more in the early morning to avoid people on the walking tracks, and I am eating less to avoid the risks associated with obtaining groceries.

I'm looking and feeling healthier. And my clothing is much looser than in previous months. :-)
CronicBadger

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:56 am

Hi CB,

That's great to hear! I hope you keep to your new healthy habits now everyone's mostly out of lockdown.

I found lockdown was great for my health, too. Somehow the directive that I could only exercise for a limited time each day meant I had a use-it-or-lose-it mentality and made sure I got out for that time and walked! Also, the knowledge that COVID-19 has a far worse impact on people who are obese made me take stock and get back into weight loss again (it had been creeping up steadily since I was last regularly on the forum).

Good luck with your continued healthy habits, CB!

cheers,
EWQ
EvilWombatQueen

Postby CronicBadger » Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:21 pm

I haven't eaten biscuits and other snack foods for a while now. Bread consumption is low - due to my personal rule that I can eat bread but only the healthy and expensive type ( low carb, plenty of seeds, usually a single loaf on the shop shelves on any given day). Since I dislike spending money my consumption of bread is minimal. I just need to exercise more often... :-/
CronicBadger

Previous

Return to Personal Progress