It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:17 am

Free Newsletter

SamBo's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: SamBo's Progress

Postby SamBo » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:34 am

Thanks miss_viva!

It's been a while since I've made an update here. I went through a brief period where I lost all motivation for weightloss and actually put back on a couple of kilos (went up to 93kg at one point).
I'm happy to say that I am now (as of this morning) 89.8kg. I'm beaten my first goal.
It's been almost 2 months since I stopped the duromine too, so I think I've done pretty well to not only not pile the weight back on, but to lose more without exercising anywhere near as I should be.

Now to drop another 5 before summer. That would be nice :)
30 year old male
100.1kg start weight 12/07/2010
89.8kg current weight 11/11/2010

90kg mini goal - Achieved 11/11/2010
85kg mini-mini goal
80kg main goal - Hopefully before Summer starts
SamBo

Re: SamBo's Progress

Postby SamBo » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:08 pm

Been a while since I've updated this.
I fell off the wagon (again) for a brief period and went back up to about 95kg.
But, I'm happy to say that I'm now back down to 88.4kg as of today.

I stopped using my cross trainer (I broke it :( ) which both bummed me out due to my weight probably being the main factor in the breakage and I kind of went off exercising.
Now that it's getting cooler though I've started walking 3 nights a week and my pedometer lets me keep track of the distance travelled etc (part of my motivation is recording the numbers and beating it each time).
I think one of my problems before was I was pushing myself too hard and was trying to force myself into losing the weight faster than my body (and my will power) could handle long-term. Plus I was still occasionally eating junk food, where as now I've cut down my serving sizes as well as improved the quality of food that I eat. Also helps that my wife is now on her own weight loss plan so we get to motivate each other.

What prompted me to post this was someone at my work just said "wow you've lost heaps of weight!" which was a great ego boost :)
30 year old male
100.1kg start weight 12/07/2010
89.8kg current weight 11/11/2010

90kg mini goal - Achieved 11/11/2010
85kg mini-mini goal
80kg main goal - Hopefully before Summer starts
SamBo

Previous

Return to Personal Progress