It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:48 pm

Free Newsletter

Bel's progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Bel's progress

Postby Bel » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:53 pm

[color=cyan][color=violet]Hello to all,

This is where I tell you all about my life.. No I don't think so.. I think I'll just stick to my weight issues.

I have always struggled with my weight.. It's always been up down up down. Not to the point that I was sick or anything, but when ever I would lose weight I would allow it to slowly creap up again until I weighed more than before..

Back in 2003 I weighed a happy 68kgs. Then things went a little crazy in my life and slowly but surely my weight come back up around the 74kgs mark.

I got the point that I really didn't care anymore.. I was big boned so what..
Then in late 2005 I found out that I was expecting my first child. I got more worried that I my weight was going to balloon out like it did with other members of my family.. But do you think that I watched what I ate or did anymore exercise than before. NO I just kept eating like before.
At my first check up I weighed in at 75kgs. At the peak of my pregnancy I weighed 91kgs that's baby and all. Now after the birth of Connor I weigh 78kgs.
I was rather happy with that I mean I only really but on 4kgs.

But now I want to get my body back to where it was before. I want to keep the weight off. I want to be able to run around with Connor when he gets a bit older..

So from here on in I'm going to do everything that I can to lose the weight and become a fitter person. Not only for myself but for Connor as well.

Wish me luck guys I'll need it.
[/color][/color]
Expectations are only worth living up to if there your own!!!!!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Bel

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:31 pm

Hi bel

i can relate. heidi is 10 months old and i finding it is getting easier running around after her, and im not as tired as i was before. i didnt put on a lot weight whilst pregnant- i was always chubby but put on mroe weight AFTER heidi had arrived because i was too busy looking after her than watching what was going into my mouth. its just trying to find that balance to fit healthy living into your daily routine. good luck with it all- and im looking forward to watching you reach your goal weight :)
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:03 pm

Thanks Bel for sharing some information about yourself, it is always appreciated.

Best of luck, you will do great if you keep focused and stay strong. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Ally » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:12 am

Thanks for sharing Bel. I wish you the best in your weight loss journey and remember we are here to help you if you need it!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Bel » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:56 am

Weigh in tonight.. And I am scared... BAD weekend with the family reunion and all. I was to busy trying to get young Connor ready that I forgot to pac anything healthy for me to eat. SO you can amagine just how bad the last two days have been.
But I'm thinking about it like this, Today is a new day time to get back on the wagon and go for GOAL......
Anyway I'll post after weigh in and then give you a proper progress report after that..
cheers

[/url]
Bel

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:44 am

hi bel
sorry things didnt go to plan for you food wise, but it sounds like you have made a great decision- today is a new day and just get back on the wagon and you will be fine. there's no point dwelling on it, you have to continue to do the right things to reach your goal and you will get there stressfree!! yay!
kate_turner2000

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:58 am

Hey Bel just remeber tomorrow is another day . You just gotta jump back on the horsey and ride . Reunions and birthdays are always my biggest killer . I go with the intentions of curbing the calories but always end up doing the opposite but dont despere . Ride that horsey .. Ride

Cheers Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Ally » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:14 pm

You'll be right Bel!! Either way we are here for you!!
[/url]
Ally

Postby Bel » Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:49 pm

Hello,
Well as you may have noticed in the weigh in I only lost 300gs this week, and to honest with you all I was a little disappointed..

I know that your all going to say "least you didn't gain weight" and your right. That's how I've been thinking about it to. But I cant help but feel alittle bit pevved that life has to get in the way of my goals..

Hitting the gym was a little hard this week my partner worked horrible hours, and Connor was a little sick. Then Connor and I went away for the weekend and even walking took a back step.

But really it was the food that killed me. With my family living in the country on farms reunion food tends to look something like this.
Unhealthy BBQ consisting of steak, snags and bacon for the meats potato bake and coleslaw with the creamest sauce you have ever seen for salad. NO nicely cut fresh carrot sticks and celery or fruit platters, just FAT FAT FAT.. Oh and can I just give a quick mention to the BREAD TABLE that's always full of well let me see BREAD.
(oh and incase you are wondering yes some of my family members are big people)

So because I was unprepared and didn't take any of my own food and I was starving and I chose to eat their fattening food.
And yes I said chose. I know that I could have said No but when your spending all day at your nanas house with your family it's kinda hard not to eat.. because it's easier to than have everyone pick on you for not eating (who agrees?)

And maybe just maybe deep down I wanted some of that FATTY FOOD because it tatse's so BLOODY GOOD.

So for a whole day I ate the food that used to make me happy and it did make me happy but that happiness was short lived when my body had an agruement with the fat and started to make me feel rather ill.

But that was only Saturday. I still had to deal with Sunday.

Sunday I had breakfast with the family which of course was bacon and eggs.. And then I started the recovery process. WATER WATER WATER.. Oh and a grabbed a Maccas deli choice roll on the way home cause I was starving and I had Connor in the car drive through was easier.

So now it's back home and back on track...
Wish me luck for this week..

[/url]
Bel

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:12 pm

Hi bel

dont be disheartened mate, we all have times like that where its inevitable and we have to eat whats there. i know i would have eaten it instead of starving to death! i just would have had small portions of it all. you have done so well so far and today is another day so good on you getting back on the wagon. i was disheartened with a loss of 700 g last week! so i know how you feel. you just need to think of this week and the week after and the week after that. keep your chin up bel, you can do it mate! we are all here for you and we arent going to judge you!
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:00 am

Oh Bel your family sound like mine!!! My brother and husband are not overweight, but our BBQ's turn into a meat feast! It is hard when you are not prepared, but just try to have the smaller portions and stay away from the fat smothered salads. I think you did really well, all things considered.

Get back on track and if you can throw some extra exercise in there too. Keep on going Bel, don't give up!!
[/url]
Ally

Postby hushpuppy » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:32 pm

300gs is still a great loss Bel remeber any loss is much better then a gain . You BBQs also sound like my family . It is usally fatty sausages ect with no salad fried bread and rich desserts .. Next time suggest a game of yard cricket . It helps to work of some of that food and it doesnt feel like exercise
Cheers Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Bel » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:35 pm

What a bounce back from last week.. Everyone I'm stoked about my loss this week.

I had a really good week food wise, I did stuff up a couple of meals but it didn't seem to make much difference. Mainly because when I did stuff up I went to the gym the next day and worked my butt off.

For you guys out there that want to know what my secret is. I cant tell you cause I really dont know.

I joined a Fernwood gym ( you know the one ladies only) and they have a weightloss program called silmplicity. ( not sure if Tina has said anything about it yet but she's doing the same program )
When I joined my memebership I got a month free silmplicity and a month free personal training.
Now thou my month is up and Ive stolen all the information from Tina cause I didn't have the money to but it all myself and I'll just continue to follow that as a guide.

I hope that even without my Personal Trainer and Slim coach I can continue on my losing way. Maybe next year thou I get a personal trainer just to tone up my body..

That's my secret everyone. Not much to it really....

[/url]
Bel

I'll be your trainer

Postby Tina » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:41 pm

Course you will keep it up! You think I'm going to let you slack off if you don't let me slack off? Think again honey.

I'll be your personal trainer hehe. Seriously though, just come to the gym with me when I have my sessions with Miss Perky and we'll be right, you can just copy everything I do. And if you aren't doing anything on Friday morning come to Body Jam with me, cos I have the day off did I tell you?

I seriously think that you will continue on greatly though. :D
Tina

Postby KimE » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:46 pm

Body Jam is heaps of fun. Just stick with it even if you feel un-co or just make it up as you go along!
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Next

Return to Personal Progress