It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:46 am

Free Newsletter

Weight loss log

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Weight loss log

Postby Sanov22 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Hey Miss Viva, lovvvvved south america, definitely will go back. I went to Argentina, Chile, Bolivia and Peru. Wanted to go back and do Argentina and Chile again, plus Uruguay, Brazil, Ecuador, Colombia... one day

Unfortunately I am exactly right back where I started - 79.1 this morning :(
But I'm starting more than a month earlier than 2 years ago, so maybe I'll get further this time before summer...

I moved in with that guy I had started seeing in my last posts and that's going terrific, but there is always chips/chocolate/you-name-it in the house now, which I wasn't used to... I was hanging around 76 or so before we moved in together, then gained the extra very quickly. I need to do something now or it's gonna keep climbing! I've been exercising still... but nothing like I was

So, back to all the usual stuff... plus I am trying to be vegan this time (not for weight loss reasons)...

So far today:

food
porridge
celery sticks, carrot sticks & 1 row of plain rice crackers with humous & spicy capsicum dip
1 banana

drinks
1.2L water
1 peppermint tea

exercise
ran on the treadmill for 15mins, every 5 mins a bit faster
10mins sit ups/push ups/etc

planning to have a small amount of left over pasta for dinner, then no more when bf breaks out the snacks, - that's the hard part!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzWjG1y/]
[/url]
Sanov22

Postby Sanov22 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Going OK so far. Had that left over pasta last night, had some bread with it too which was a mistake but at least I didn't have any chips or chocolate or other junk... Although I went to bed early because I was tired so wasn't around if/when the snacks came out so the temptation wasn't there.

So far today:

FOOD:
2 mandarins
Small carrot and mixed nut salad
1 sushi roll with brown rice cucumber and avocado
2 slices margarita pizza
2 slices garlic bread

DRINKS
~1L water
Black tea, no sugar
Half a glass of coke

EXERCISE
16:15 running on treadmill

Was going well until dinner just now... Left it too late and I was starving and bcf making anything so agreed to pizza... As long as I don't have anything else now it won't be too bad
[/url]
Sanov22

Postby Sanov22 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Going alright. Didn't have anything else after dinner last night, there were multiple offers of chips and chocolate, and I managed to refuse each of them, yay! Was hard though. Today:

FOOD
2 mandarins
toasted sandwich with tomato, pineapple and cheese
Bowl of veggie & lentil soup (planned for dinner)

DRINKS
about 1L water
cup of tea with no milk or sugar

EXERCISE
group training session - mix of cardio and strength stuff (planned for after work)

shouldn't have had the cheese in the toasted sandwich... oh well... haven't been feeling too hungry between meals which is good
If I can just keep this up for a couple of weeks I think I'll be good... once I'm in the routine I'll be OK
[/url]
Sanov22

Postby Rhonda » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:46 pm

Oh my gosh how good are you to refuse the munchies... as soon as I see my hubby eating mint chocolate I have to have it.
Don’t mandarins taste wonderful this time of year; it’s my favourite fruit at the moment.
You are doing really well; I’m looking forward to the rest of your week.
Rhonda

Postby Sanov22 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Thanks Rhonda,

So far so good last night and today - went to the group training session, but no-one else showed up so it was actually a PT session, quite hard. Had a big bowl of veggie & lentil soup when I got home, and also a bit of garlic bread... not too bad, bf was munching on chips and chocolates again and kept offering them to me but I said no... considered having a little bit but I know from past experience that saying no to MORE is harder than saying no to none.

So far today:

FOOD
1 pear
Bowl of pumpkin soup
Peice of turkish bread

DRINKS
1 tea no milk or sugar
~1L water

Am planning to go to a group 'boxing' session after work then prob have a veggie burger for tea... go for a run tomorrow morning then weigh in, which will be the first morning weigh in since Monday - I weighed in Tuesday night and was up about 800g but not worried about that - I remember my weight being up to a kg different from before I went to bed and when I woke up a couple of years ago... even if tomorrow's weigh in isn't good I think I'm OK, I know what I'm doing will result in weight loss soon, just gotta keep it up!
[/url]
Sanov22

Postby Sanov22 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:31 pm

Still going pretty well. Did the group training last night, it was very hard, I'm very sore. Had veggie burger for dinner as planned, couple of bites of baked beans and toast from bf's plate... Ran 3km this morning on the treadmill (slowly - took about 22mins), then weighed in at 78.8... not too bad. Not planning any exercise for the weekend, my body needs to recover anyway... just need to stay strong on the food front and hopefully monday morning will be another loss.

So far today:

Breakfast - 1 sachet of porridge, just water added
Snacks - 2 mandarins
Lunch - carrot & celery sticks & 1 row of plain rice crackers with hummous and spicy capsicum dip
Drinks - peppermint tea and water
Dinner - unknown... prob go out somewhere... this is where it can fall apart

Have a good weekend everyone
[/url]
Sanov22

Postby Sanov22 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Fell off the wagon over the weekend ... and monday and tuesday :oops: ... but back on track now. I drank a bit on Friday night which I don't really mind bc I'm never going to give up alcohol on the weekend long term so no reason to do it while I'm trying to lose weight... but, it does weaken my resolve not to eat bad food, or eat too much of something... I need to keep that in mind and be prepared for it... Also a good reminder of how hard it is to change bad habits when you're in a routine of them... I kind of told myself I wouldn't worry about the weekend after Friday night and intended to go back to healthy eating from Monday morning... that didn't happen... gotta keep in mind that I need to keep my willpower strong, and that only happens when I exercise it regularly...

Weighed in at 78.7 this morning so at least I still lost something from last week...

Exercise has been good - I'm trying to do something every day during the week then have the weekend off, or do something if I feel like it but no pressure... I didn't do anything Monday or Tuesday but I worked out for twice as long as a 'normal' session on Wed and this morning, so it kind of works out... I want to do a 10km run in mid August, and I'm aiming to do it in under an hour... so far I've done everything in the training schedule I set myself, hope I can keep it up

Tonight I think I'm going for mexican food and then a movie... so gotta be ready to say no to popcorn and coke... maybe I will bring some banana chips or something with me to munch on instead...
[/url]
Sanov22

Postby justme » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Hi,

I've just been reading your log and WOW you have really motivated me and actually excited me at the prospect of running/ jogging the idea that you started out under a k to over 8 that is so inspirational.

I'm in the process of getting my food in order first and have to loose a bit of weight i can start exercising, but you have really given me hope on that front well done.

Don't be too down on your-self with putting the weight back on move ins and partners are hard hurdles when trying to loose weight :) It'll happen for you again you've shown yourself you can do it.

Good luck and really enjoyed reading yours posts :)
Be Happy & Healthy :)

justme

Previous

Return to Personal Progress