It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:57 am

Free Newsletter

Awaha's Weight Loss Diary

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Awaha's Weight Loss Diary

Postby Awaha » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Gordz wrote:so they're watch thingies?

yeah... they are those Polar Heart rate monitor that's pretty cool.... need to keep an eye on my ticker to make sure I dont have a heart attack :mrgreen:
But at the same time i gives me an idea of my calorie "burnt" per session to gauge my "fitness" for the day...

and it doesn't look much like a gym watch, so I can wear it regularly :)
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFgBXFf/

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. ~Lance Armstrong
Awaha

Postby Awaha » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:32 pm

ok... just tried some Terry White yoghurt bar... saw them on special at the chemist, so I thought I might buy the choc and yogurt bars as my gf likes chocolate (what girl doesnt) and I like yoghurt bars.....

Have to say i didnt like it... I managed to eat 1-2 bites, and it was enough .... :cry:

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. ~Lance Armstrong
Awaha

Postby Awaha » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:22 am

It has been awhile since my last proper weight training. And today was pretty enjoyable. Sore now... But was actually pretty fun even though I did push as big weight as I used to durin high school.

Looking forward to a good night sleep and recovery day tomorrow. :)

Awaha

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:08 pm

It's always nice when you can enjoy a session! Good on you! I can't wait till my regular Saturday boxing comes back... *sigh* Oh for the days of smashing uppercuts and the smell of sweat and leather....
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby Gordz » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:42 pm

sweat and leather? i can reccommend some good websites for you....... :twisted:
Aussie Male, 26, 194cm.

Start date: 12/8/2013
Highest - 144.8kg

Current - 141.3kg

Goal - 110kg

3.5kg lost

31.3kg to go
Gordz

Postby Awaha » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:02 pm

Mmmm. Happy with the weight drop this week. Broke the 110 mark. Sitting on 109.6kg
Might actually make 10kg lost before I fly to Malaysia.

Had an intense paintball training today. After getting shot in the family jewels last week, I had to be more careful this week :Lol: leg muscle held up pretty good. Didn't get too tired. Plus I had a heavy breakfast of thick protein shake and bowl of cereals... Protein checked. carbs checked. And kept myself as hydrated as possible.

Exam on Tuesday, and back pm training again on tue night :)

Awaha

Postby Awaha » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Bleh. Had breakfast and skipped morning snack and lunch. Now feel like crap. Can't concentrate or study. :(

Awaha

Postby Awaha » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:33 pm

Had my dinner yesterday as per normal... Drank heaps of water and green tea. Felt better before finishing reading 2chapters before I went to play some xbox (Fallout4 is awesome) and then sleep

Woke up fresh ready for the day. Did my morning things and weighted myself. Hmmm 108.6kg. That's a 1kg+ drop over night. Ok... Is this water loss from dehydration? Or is this a loss from a fluid retention from the weekend since I was running alot in the heat and ate some salty stuffs. (mmmmmm.... Fried rice with BBQ Chinese pork)

Time will tell :)

Awaha

Postby Awaha » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:04 pm

hmmm... weighted myself this morning... 108.4kg... pretty happy with that... mostly because after drinking a whole heap of water, and going to toilet... my weight has not gone back up, so its not a dehydration thing. :lol:

also wore my new smaller belt I bought from Big W... (go cheap since Im loosing weight and probably will need one again soon :mrgreen: ) fits well... girlfriend said my current pants looks too big now... might have to dig out my older pants to see if I can squeeze into them now.

Was bored during the weekend and made a excel spreadsheet to keep a record of my food intake from Lite n Easy... so I can look at my protein/Carb/Fat/Sodium intake per day... wonder what is my daily salt requirement is, as it seems pretty high through the diet :shock:

Awaha

Postby Awaha » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:18 am

Small milestone reached.
Able to wear my smaller sized pants this morning with sucking in the gut until my face turn bke while fumbling trying to latch the pants on. :D
Gone from size 42 to 40. Wardrobe just increased in number now with all my old pants I kept

Awaha

Postby Awaha » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:20 am

Awaha wrote:Small milestone reached.
Able to wear my smaller sized pants this morning without sucking in the gut until my face turn bke while fumbling trying to latch the pants on. :D
Gone from size 42 to 40. Wardrobe just increased in number now with all my old pants I kept

Opps. Corrected. :D

Awaha

Postby Awaha » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:26 pm

well the drop wasnt as spectacular as I hope it would be with a 0.5kg drop... Hip, waist and neck have decreased slightly, but not much to be obvious.

had a big japanese dinner on Thursday night, and felt pretty bloated the next day... didnt eat as much rice, but we did eat some fried Chicken... Saturday we went to a shopping center to pick up some stuff... end up eating at the foodcourt which was a bad idea... only thing I thought was "healthier" was 1/2 a Red Rooster chicken without the skin and stuffing with a side salad... Salty! :(

Sunday we had a class BBQ at our teacher's house... was good fun eating Japanese food, and I cooked Korean BBQ Beef... was good... had one Softdrink... but ate 2 peaces of green tea cakes, cheese cake and a pie :(

Also, noticed recently the pipeworks seems a little blocked since I started with the Whey protein Concentrate... missed a few nights of Metamucil... I guess that explained the gain in weight :D Just have to keep my self well hydrated for now, and keep the metamucil coming it, to keep me regular :P

Yesterday was a good day for training... we went to gym at 9:30am, and I started training my legs first... was great.. lifting some heavier weights than last time... felt good... after that, did some arms, and back... and finished off with a 30min C25K training on the cross trainer... pretty happy with my stamina, as it has improved abit from not able to do the cross trainer for more than 10mins steady rate to 30mins...

Awaha

Postby Awaha » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:15 pm

Organised the Melbourne cup lunch yesterday... Red roosters and potato salads, Greens and pasta... had a small plate; then I had a birthday party I had to go to... was at a fancy Chinese seafood restauranct... we had cray fish, eels, stew pork and other goodies... I controlled the amount of food I ate... limited myself to only 1 bowl of white rice, and the rest are just fish, and meat... plus had 2 glasses of wine.

Well, this morning the weigh-in told the full story... !110kg! :oops: gotta work that off....

Average for this week is going up :shock:

Awaha

Postby Awaha » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:16 pm

well... you know when they say.... If you are blocked up, then get yourself hydrated.... drank 3ltr of water for a few days and it was all smooth sailing baby.... *phew* :mrgreen:

girlfriend really ended up injuring her toe from running... seeing the physio today... I guess she just overtrained from running... hopefully this wont set her back too much... she already drop her weight from 56 to 52ish... which was a good moral booster for her.

Weight drop to 109.4kg this morning... :roll:

Awaha

Postby Awaha » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Going to be trying Creatine supplement for my pre and post work out from today onward...
from reading alot of materials on the web, I know I will put on some weight over the next few weeks that may be related to the water retention cause of creatine. However, I would hope with the increase in energy and endurance, I would be able to do more exercise and push myself further... THIS IS NOT A WEIGHT LOSS PILL/BULLET! it is only to assist me to push myself harder than I was before.

on a side note, I fell victim to my urges and ate 2 Krisby Kream donuts that were given to me by my friend... we dont get them here in Perth, but it was from a fund raising thing.... grrr... have to work it off tonight ....

Will be flying to Adelaide tomorrow for a paintball tournament... will be going up to Harndroff to stay overnight, eat German sausages and drink German Beer.... mmm... fun weekend here I come... for next week, I will diet :lol:

Awaha

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress