It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:53 pm

Free Newsletter

MY WEIGHTLOSS PAGE

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

MY WEIGHTLOSS PAGE

Postby sandradee » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:00 am

Hello!

Today is the day that I start working towards the body I want back. I used to 58 kgs and toned, worked out everday and watched what I ate. This will sound weak and silly and make NO mistake I blame myself: I listened to people who told me that I should eat lots more and not worry about weight, according to them I was too vain. I wish I had NOT listened...but I did

At present, I look in the mirror and I feel disgusted in myself: it looks like I have two watermelons shoved up my top and I have 2 chins, not 1!!!! When I sit down, I have something on my lap and guess what? It's my stomach! YUK!!!! My biggest fear will be faced by going to the gym, I have my calorie counting book and notebook so I can write down everything I eat.

Today's weight in: 76.2 kgs :oops:
sandradee

Re: MY WEIGHTLOSS PAGE

Postby sandradee » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:28 am

Okay, I have put on a kilo or two :lol:

Not good but the holidays for uni are here!!!!! Hence, I stocked up on a weight loss shakes - won't mention the name of them cause you will think I am a spammer

My goal - go back to uni looking fantastic
sandradee

Postby e&me » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:30 am

I like your goal, I have been doing uni via correspondance but as of next year I plan to go on campus, but I dont want to go looking like this!

Am sure with some motivation and encouragment you will get there
1/01/2011 Start week
8/01/2011 Week 1
15/01/2011 Week 2
22/01/2011 Week 3
29/01/2011 Week 4
5/02/2011 Week 5
12/02/2011 Week 6
19/02/2011 Week 7
26/02/2011 Week 8
5/03/2011 Week 9
12/03/2011 Week 10
19/03/2011 Week 11
26/03/2011 Week 12
e&me

Postby sandradee » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:54 pm

Thanks for the reply e&me....what are you studying?

Today I bravely stepped on the scales and weighed in at 77.6 - that means that I have 19.6KGS to lose. I cannot believe that I have let myself go this much, I don't even want to go out in public :oops:

Off to the gym tonight and then for a long walk....had my shakes for breakfast and lunch. No temptation to overeat today.....if I am tempted I will just have a look at a pic.
sandradee

Postby sandradee » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:27 am

I HATE BEING FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
sandradee

Postby sandradee » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:30 am

My not so charming b/friend left me for being big....this is personal now! Weightloss here I come....cannot wait to make him eat his stupid words :twisted:
sandradee

Postby Gutsy » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:30 pm

I know this sounds like a cliche, but you deserve so much more than a boyfriend that leaves you for being a few kilos overweight and maybe you should get new friends too, true friends do not call you vain for looking after yourself.

I have also made the mistake to, for the first time in my life, just hibernate the past winter, due to stress and personal issues. Believe me, I will never do it again, it took me ages to get my mojo back and I will probably still be doing damage control well into 2011.

Good luck with you weightloss, you CAN do it!
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcWjzFc/]
[/url]
Gutsy

Postby Carly :) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Yes i have used to have a b/f who , when i was naked with him, would say "gee you need to use a row machine or something! "
and when i lost some weight he said my boods werent as good and they sagged... COULDNT WIN!!!!
His words cut me that deep cos i couldnt find anything wrong with him!!!
People can be so cruel, esp the people closest to you. I made sure the reasons i was losing weight were to benefit myself.
I called my b/f at work one day as he has taken both house keys accidently to work, and a co-worker answered and said
"yes, i will just get him for you. Your sexy girlfriend is on the phone!!" she had said to Him.
Then i heard him say in the back ground, "Sexy? Pfft, i dont have a sexy girlfriend..."
censored!
Carly :)

Postby sandradee » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:15 pm

Gutsy wrote:I know this sounds like a cliche, but you deserve so much more than a boyfriend that leaves you for being a few kilos overweight and maybe you should get new friends too, true friends do not call you vain for looking after yourself.

I have also made the mistake to, for the first time in my life, just hibernate the past winter, due to stress and personal issues. Believe me, I will never do it again, it took me ages to get my mojo back and I will probably still be doing damage control well into 2011.

Good luck with you weightloss, you CAN do it!

Thanks for your reply and for wishing me well :D
sandradee

Postby sandradee » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Carly :) wrote:Yes i have used to have a b/f who , when i was naked with him, would say "gee you need to use a row machine or something! "
and when i lost some weight he said my boods werent as good and they sagged... COULDNT WIN!!!!
His words cut me that deep cos i couldnt find anything wrong with him!!!
People can be so cruel, esp the people closest to you. I made sure the reasons i was losing weight were to benefit myself.
I called my b/f at work one day as he has taken both house keys accidently to work, and a co-worker answered and said
"yes, i will just get him for you. Your sexy girlfriend is on the phone!!" she had said to Him.
Then i heard him say in the back ground, "Sexy? Pfft, i dont have a sexy girlfriend..."
censored!

By just reading your post, I think there was a lot wrong with your ex boyfriend (he is your ex, right?)

Thanks for your reply :D
sandradee

Postby sandradee » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:21 pm

Okay, today, I weigh in at 76.5 and would kill for a Big Mac, large fries and a strawberry thickshake :lol: However, I can no longer just shovel food in my mouth.

Total loss to date: 1.8 kilos
Amount of weight I need to lose: 17.8 kilos :shock: (such a long way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Ugh, back to the gym and then off for my walk
sandradee

Postby brendan » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Have pity on me then, with 75kg to lose :x -

Yes I know it is all relative, and a loss of 75kg or 15kg starts with the loss of a single gram!

... stay away from those MacCalories :lol:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4Q56PK/]
[/url]

End of March - 119kg - 118.7 - made it!

End of April - 115kg
End of May - 111kg
End of June - 107kg
End of July - 103kg
End of August - 99kg
End of September - 95kg
End of October - 91kg
End of year - 81kg TARGET WEIGHT - Optimistic
brendan

Postby sandradee » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:33 am

brendan wrote:Have pity on me then, with 75kg to lose :x -

Yes I know it is all relative, and a loss of 75kg or 15kg starts with the loss of a single gram!

... stay away from those MacCalories :lol:

Brendan....how are you going with your weightloss journey?

....I stayed away from MacDonalds but the gym is right next to the place :roll:

thanks for your reply :D
sandradee

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:39 am

sandradee wrote:but the gym is right next to the place :roll: D

:? Poor product placement much? Time for a new gym methinks.
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby brendan » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:03 pm

It's character building, having temptation there and being able to resist :D

I need to lose considerable kg before I can get into the walking and gym stuff. I am focusing more on the dietary aspects for now. I have lost about 8kg and would like to lose another 12 by the end of the year. Listened to some hypnotherapy cds yesterday - certainly takes away some of those cravings, and helps build up confidence. I feel quite positive about my progress - we'd all like to lose weight quicker, but short of amputation it ain't gonna happen overnight :) My next weigh-in is Saturday - hoping weight will have dropped below 150kg.

It certainly helps being in the company (virtually) of others going through same trials and tribulations!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4Q56PK/]
[/url]

End of March - 119kg - 118.7 - made it!

End of April - 115kg
End of May - 111kg
End of June - 107kg
End of July - 103kg
End of August - 99kg
End of September - 95kg
End of October - 91kg
End of year - 81kg TARGET WEIGHT - Optimistic
brendan