It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:39 am

Free Newsletter

MY WEIGHTLOSS PAGE

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: MY WEIGHTLOSS PAGE

Postby Carly :) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:38 pm

whoa MC DONALDS NEXT DOOR TO THE GYM?
Wow two complete opposites! lol
yes great charater building indeed :)
Carly :)

Postby sandradee » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:30 pm

Butterfly_Dawn wrote:
sandradee wrote:but the gym is right next to the place :roll: D

:? Poor product placement much? Time for a new gym methinks.

It is poor product placement, isn't it?

I LOVE that gym so much that I am willing to put up with smelling MacDonald's everytime I walk out the place. It's amazing how many people work out and then go have a good feed at MacDoanlds :lol:

Thanks for the reply
sandradee

Postby sandradee » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:32 pm

brendan wrote:It's character building, having temptation there and being able to resist :D

I need to lose considerable kg before I can get into the walking and gym stuff. I am focusing more on the dietary aspects for now. I have lost about 8kg and would like to lose another 12 by the end of the year. Listened to some hypnotherapy cds yesterday - certainly takes away some of those cravings, and helps build up confidence. I feel quite positive about my progress - we'd all like to lose weight quicker, but short of amputation it ain't gonna happen overnight :) My next weigh-in is Saturday - hoping weight will have dropped below 150kg.

It certainly helps being in the company (virtually) of others going through same trials and tribulations!

I KNOW you will do well on your weightloss journey....congrates on losing 8kilos to date (good work :D )

Thanks for the reply
sandradee

Postby sandradee » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:34 pm

Carly :) wrote:whoa MC DONALDS NEXT DOOR TO THE GYM?
Wow two complete opposites! lol
yes great charater building indeed :)

Hey! That is a good way to look at it ...it is character building :D

Thanks for the reply
sandradee

Postby sandradee » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:36 pm

Okay, so my goal is to go to the gym 5 days per week, walk an hour a day and lose 2 kilos per week :D

Feeling pretty happy with myself......2.5 kilos lost :D (I really I hope that I don't find them again :lol: )
sandradee

Postby dearne » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:53 pm

sandradee wrote:My not so charming b/friend left me for being big....this is personal now! Weightloss here I come....cannot wait to make him eat his stupid words :twisted:

i had an ex try to do that to me, dam them censored, mine was while i was os, and told me that he didnt date large girls but i flirted with him so he played along for the sack of physical stuff. jokes on him because after i left him os, he kept calling me going girls dont talk to him dont like him, so i posted a photo on facebook (which he could see) of me over the mooon with my current boyfriend!!!!

the good guys are always the ones you wont find in normal places, i can tell you now i know so many great and supportive guys, but i have mine who is the biggest motivator ever! he is on this journey with me so that when we call each other sexy and beautiful/handsome it is actually true!!!!!!

btw if your in vic i know a good friend of mine who is also on a weight lose journey and single and looking for someone to be friends or more than friends with :wink: (not in a creepy way at all, i like it when people are happy!!!)
Dearne
dearne

Previous

Return to Personal Progress