It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:35 pm

Free Newsletter

Bella's Challenge

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Bella's Challenge

Postby Bella85 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:26 am

I have been around the traps for a while... just keeping up on everyone's progress! I find the forum very inspirational and have decided to join and have people to share the hard journey with.

I have been up and down over the last 2 years... but I am at one of my lowest of down 100kg starting Friday and I am getting serious.

My Goals

25 Dec 2010 (Xmas) - 88kg
Goal 70kg

Have a great day! :D

Bella
Bella85

Re: Bella's Challenge

Postby mitchymitch » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:40 pm

good on you for starting a progress thread, it has helped me and made me liable to all of you, remember we are all in this together.

why sont you tell us a bit more about yourself, are you doing any deit or fitness regime in perticular or one you made up?, also give us a idea of training you had in mind, maybe we can help you
My BFL Challenge M, 23, 186cm
Started 18/10/10
-----------------------------
SW: 98.8kgs
CW: 86.5kgs (27/11/11)
GW: 83Kgs By 1/1/12
Wight Loss So Far: 12.5kgs
BF% - ~9%
mitchymitch

Postby Bella85 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:09 pm

I am basically making some lifestyle and diet changes. My first problem is that i don't eat enough, when i do eat - eat big portions, don't eat breakfast, eat way too many carbs, and don't exercise hardly enough.

The changes that i am have slowly implemented are up&go for B'fast and 3 out of 7 days have Tony Ferguson for lunch. I eat healthy main meals with lots of vege and salad, but need to get out of the habit of eating a big lunch and then not having dinner or snacking on something unhealthy instead because i don't feel like a meal.

I have made a pact to ramp up the exercise regime to walking 3 days a week and pilates. I have a very full on job and don't get much time during the week for exercise and i am usually travelling somewhere every weekend.

Any suggestions???? I have done Jenny Craig and lost a couple of Kilo's but believe it is very expensive especially when you have to cook for other people.

I am 25 and approx 170cm tall. I am a ruler shape, have no hips or bum and carry most of my weight around my belly.

Bella :roll:
Bella85

Postby Bella85 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:16 pm

Weighed in this morning at 97kg. So that is a loss of 3kg this week. Hope i can keep it up at this rate. Yay!

:-)
Bella85

Return to Personal Progress