It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:58 pm

Free Newsletter

Lexy's Weightloss Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Lexy's Weightloss Progress

Postby Midnight87 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:31 pm

I thought I'd set up a little personal progress diary on here by x-posting from my blog. I find it easier to account for my actions that way..

So here's a couple of start off stuff just to get this personal progress diary up to date:

Entry: 29/10/10
Lethargic body, tired muscles, depression etc etc. All these and more has led me to slowly become more and more desperate to lose weight, get fit and have a better lifestyle. I know that a few years ago I mentioned that I was going to lose weight but the motivation was never there. I could lose weight EASY but would always gain it back in the next couple of months anyway. It was horrible! Then came the point of plateau. No matter what I would do, my weight stayed the same (+/- 2 kg or so). What a pig! -.-

I signed up for numerous personal training sessions etc but even after a month of solid training and work, I couldn't get the weight to move! Even binging didn't get it to move up either (thank God for that). Desperation got me depressed and even less motivated than usual. After a while of being absolutely upset and feeling horrid, I finally decided to go to a Naturopath to get checked out and put on a proper diet with someone monitoring my nutrition etc.

So off to the Naturopath I go. My initial assessment was about an hour long. Lindsay, who was to be my naturopath, took my weight, height, body measurements (oh dear God! -.-), then attached leads to my hand and foot to do a Bioimpedance Analysis (BIA). The leads thing passes a low voltage electrical current through the body which then provides my naturopath with stuff about my body (i.e. fat content, muscle content, whether my body is dehydrated or not etc.). Apparently this science has even been used in monitoring the changes to the body composition of astronauts! Interesting no? Also included in the initial assessment is something called hemaview. It is where they take a drop of your blood (well a couple just in case the first drop doesn't work lol) and view it through the microscope right there and then. I even got to take a look at it on a screen while she pointed out some stuff and explained what they were and why it was like that. That really appealed to my biological loving side. *sigh* So now I get to wait for a week till my results return and be placed on a monitored diet and perhaps some supplements to help my body lose the excess weight.

So for the current moment, I've placed my personal training sessions on hold because obviously there are issues that need to be dealt with such as the quality of food I am eating and my energy levels etc. There is no reason to waste more money in personal training when underlying issues have not been dealt with.

That's my update on one of my goals for the moment. I'll post again about it when I get my results.
~Lexy~

"Dream things that never were, and say why not?"
http://midnightlexy87.blogspot.com/

Overall weight loss goal
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wpdYao0/

12 Week Challenge!
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w40n0wB/

SW: 73.6kg
CW: 70.4kg
GW: 56kg
Midnight87

Re: Lexy's Weightloss Progress

Postby Midnight87 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:45 pm

Journal Entry: 4/11/10

So a week after getting the tests done at the naturopath, I get my results back. Just for curiousity purposes to my readers (if I even have any hah!) and for my own journal's sake, I'm posting them up and maybe scanning the actual data to put up in the next few days. It is rather technical, this data, so just to cut it short for those of you who don't want to read this:

I need to lose 15.46 kg of fat (fat not weight read below to see why) and gain 1.45kg of muscle and also lose about 2.72L of water that my body is retaining due to dehydration.

I will start my diet on Monday (start of the week and all that) and hopefully things will start looking up for me. The ketogenic diet will work on me keeping my body in a ketosis where basically, I am getting the body to burn fat/glycogen instead of using carbs or protein (which is gotten from muscle ack!).

So with a deep breath, and throwing myself out there for the public, here's the data (Gosh, this is going to be embarrasing *blush*):

Weight:
Weight (kg)
- 73.6 (OMG!! this is the heaviest I've ever been! *sigh*)

Ideal Weight (kg) - 56.7
* The ideal weight doesn't entirely take into account any situational factors like excess water or slightly more fat or more muscle etc.. it pretty much is to the dot of a perfect amount of water, muscle and fat therefore I was told, it is achievable but hard to maintain... Depending on how my weight loss goes, I hope to be able to maintain it within a +/- 2 kg ratio

Skeletal Tissue (kg) - 6.80 (what the hell is skeletal tissue?? sounds a little disgusting.. haha)

Body Mass Index - 28.75 (now obviously BMI is too general to take in different cultures, body type and situation but according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services website, a normal BMI should be between 18.5-24.9)

Fat Mass (This is one of the key points that we will be addressing not the weight, but the content)
Fat (kg) - 30.77

Ideal Fat Mass (kg) - 15.31

Difference from Ideal (kg) - 15.46 (this is the amount that I have to lose! dear lord! i do hope i can lose the exact amount or more if not then it'll be surgery for me.. though i hope to lose at least 10 kg)

% of Total Weight - 41.81%

% of Ideal Fat Mass - 201.00%

Active Tissue Mass (Muscles) - (so this would denote the mass of muscles I have in my body, I'm presuming it is lean muscle but what is non - lean muscle? *confuzzlement*.. oh and this is also another point that we are going to address along with the fat content)

ATM (kg) - 20.66

Ideal ATM (kg) - 22.11

Difference from Ideal (kg) : (-1.45) (Ack! I'm actually below the ideal muscle mass, which means way more resistance training for me. According to my naturopath, the more muscle we have, the more energy we burn.. i'll have to research why this is so)

% of Total Weight - 28.07%

% of Ideal ATM - 93.44% (actually looking at this percentage makes me feel a little better.. not too far off target)

Optimal Health Indicators (These actually would need a good graph to actually show you what it means but I'll try to explain it properly. It basically shows how healthy/unhealthy my body is by breaking it down into detail)

Phase Angle - 6.41 (a phase angle basically means the health of the cells in the body, don't ask me why they call it a phase angle, i'm no biologist. I'm told by Lindsay that the an ideal number would probably be around the 7.5 mark, so hopefully with this diet, it'll bring the health of my cells back up)

% of Avg. Phase Angle - 97%

Patient Age - 23

Biomarker Index - 29 (I had to brace myself for this. The Biomarker index shows the "actual" age of the body once stress and health and all others are taken into account. This means that my body is actually 29 years old! Lindsay assured me that this would slowly decrease once I start treating my body right so hopefully at some point my body will be back to my chronological age)

Fat/Muscle Ratio - 1.49

Fat Distribution - High Risk (I wasn't explained what this was but high risk sounds pretty scary O.o)

So at this point, there is a small graph thingy of the break down of my body (ATM, Fluid and Hydration) that shows where I sit on the graph (ranging from poor to excellent)

ATM Quality Index (this states the quality of my muscles)

Actual - 94% (The graph is broken down into four sections; poor 65-75%, average 75-85%, above average 85-95% and excellent 95-105%)

According to Lindsay, even though I don't have enough muscle for my ideal body weight etc etc, the actual condition of my muscles is actually very very good considering they obviously have to work slightly harder to carry all the excess fat in addition to not actually having enough of them to spread the work around. She does of course want me to aim to increase the condition of my muscles into the excellent section - 95-105% - but that will come with time of course.

Cellular Fluid Balance (This would be the balance between the intracellular and extracellular fluids)

Actual - 0.05 (Again this is broken down into four sections; excellent (-10) - 0, good 0 - 10, average 10 - 20, poor 20 - 30)

I'm actually at the margin between good and excellent with the goal for me being -10, I think this comes with me keeping my body hydrated etc, not too sure how it works entirely.

Hydration
Actual - 1.33 (Four sections again; Dehydrated 0-1, Marginal 1-2, Hydrated 2-3, Hydrated 3-4)

Sadly this shows that I'm only marginally hydrated. I'm meant to be aiming at the 3-4 section to ensure that my body receives the optimal hydration it needs. I wonder if there's such a thing as over hydration? I'm pretty sure that could be the case)

Fluid Balance (This would be the break down of the cellular fluid balance, I'm presuming :P)

Total Body Water (litres) - 30.41

Total Body Water % - 41.32

Intracellular Water (litres) - 15.22

Intracellular Water % - 50.05 (so this would be the water in my cells opposed to the water on the outside of my cells. My aim is to get this water up to 55%. This would be the water that is full of nutrients for the cells etc etc)

Extracellular Water (litres) - 15.19

Ideal ECW (litres) - 12.47 (viewing this, I actually have about 2.72 litres of fluid retention, meaning because I'm rather dehydrated, my body has retained 2.72L of otherwise not needed water which would mean more weight to carry damn it.)

Extracellular Water % - 49.95 (so although this is good - that is the extracellular water is less than that in the cells, so the nutrients don't seep out of the cells but actually seep into them, using the thought of osmosis where more water = diluted, less water = more nutrients and therefore to balance them up, the nutrients would move from less water to more water bit.. gosh this is such a bad explanation - i apparently have to aim to getting that down to 45%)

Nutritional Requirements (this is a personalized requirement for my own body ONLY)

Energy (calories) - 1695

Energy (kilojoules) - 7099

Water (litres) (minimum) - 1.53

** Add 1 litre per hour of exercise
*** Add 250ml per cup of coffee/caffeinated tea

According to this, I have to drink AT LEAST 1.53L of water just for hydration of the body. Of course if the situation changes and I get some exercise in or drink coffee, which I do every day (coffee that is), I have to add 250 ml to what I HAVE to drink per cup! I see myself going to the toilet every half hour if that's the case.

Phew that was a very very long post of my results BUT that is only for the Bioimpedence Analysis!
~Lexy~

Overall weight loss goal

12 Week Challenge!

Midnight87

Postby Midnight87 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:49 pm

So this post would be my entry for this week and would mean that I have caught up on my journal.

Entry: 18/11/10

A week has gone by with my diet.. Well its a little more than a week considering I started on Monday but lets just minus out the few days that I made a few "slips".

Had my appointment with Lindsay today (was meant to be Tuesday but stuff got in the way) and we did what would be a weekly/fortnightly measurement thingy which included the VLA as well. What a motivation boost!!!!!! Not only did I lose weight, the tests actually show that the weight loss is mainly fat with a little of water retention loss! Therefore, I didn't lose any muscle in the weight I loss and it was not all water!

Here's the results for this week compared with last week:

Overall:
Weight( kg)

First started: 73.6
Today: 71.2
Difference: -2.4 (WOOOOOOHOOOO!!)

Measurements:

Actual loss from first started to today: 5.5cm!! 2cm of which is from my belly/waist! hah! take that fat!

So now the breakdown of the actual weight loss from the VLA:
Fat (kg from ideal - basically what I need to lose):

First started: 15.46kg
Today: 14.06kg
Difference: -1.4kg

ATM (kg from ideal - what I need to gain):

First started: -1.45kg
Today: -1.44kg
Difference: +0.01kg (I gained muscle!!!)

ATM Quality

First started: 94
Today: 95
Difference: +1 (woohoo my muscle quality got better!)

Phase Angle

First started: 6.41
Today: 6.71
Difference: +0.3 (yes! again, health of cells is up!)

CFB (cellular fluid balance)

First started: 0.05
Today: -5.2 (now remember, i'm aiming to get this number down to -10 which would be optimal)

Biomarker Index (Age of my body as opposed to chronological age)

First started: 29
Today: 28 (Lindsay was really stoked about this, usually in a week it would only go down about .4 or .5)

ICW% (Intracellular water)

First started: 50.05
Today: 51.58
Difference: +1.53
Difference from ideal: 3.42 (not too far to go! apparently this takes a while to change as well)

ECW% (Extracellular water)

First started: 49.94
Today: 48.42
Difference: -1.52
Difference from ideal: 3.42 (slowly crawling downwards to the ideal ECW%)

ECW (Litres)

First started: 15.19 (now remember this amount places me about 2.72L above what I should actually have)
Today: 14.38
Difference: -0.81(must be all that toilet-ing I do cause of all the water I'm drinking hah!)
~Lexy~

Overall weight loss goal

12 Week Challenge!

Midnight87

Postby brendan » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:18 am

Well done Lexy, I was wondering how you were going. Most of the report I don't understand, but I understand the weight loss and the fact that it is fat. Whooo Hooo! You're going great - and you're turning back your biological clock which is what we all wish we could do (well I suppose we are!)
Stick with it you're doing fabulously.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4Q56PK/]
[/url]

End of March - 119kg - 118.7 - made it!

End of April - 115kg
End of May - 111kg
End of June - 107kg
End of July - 103kg
End of August - 99kg
End of September - 95kg
End of October - 91kg
End of year - 81kg TARGET WEIGHT - Optimistic
brendan

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:31 am

It's nice to look at more measurements than just the one :wink: I have a body comp set of scales - not quite as accurate as those probably or as comprehensive, but I've checked it against my boot camp instructors expensive swanky pair and they're pretty good.

I like to see the body fat go down and the muscle mass go up. Often if I haven't seen a weight change, there will be a swap over of fat loss and muscle gain that would indicate they had cancelled each other out. I just figure the more knowledge you have the more power you have over the changes you're making.
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby Midnight87 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:30 am

brendan wrote:Well done Lexy, I was wondering how you were going. Most of the report I don't understand, but I understand the weight loss and the fact that it is fat. Whooo Hooo! You're going great - and you're turning back your biological clock which is what we all wish we could do (well I suppose we are!)
Stick with it you're doing fabulously.

Thanks! I didn't even realise that anyone was paying attention to me :) It was quite a surprise.. Well, I did hope to make the report a little more understanding with my comments and I can explain the bits you don't understand to you if you want, but if you're not too fussed with the details then its alright :) Thanks for the support

Butterfly_Dawn wrote:It's nice to look at more measurements than just the one :wink: I have a body comp set of scales - not quite as accurate as those probably or as comprehensive, but I've checked it against my boot camp instructors expensive swanky pair and they're pretty good.
I like to see the body fat go down and the muscle mass go up. Often if I haven't seen a weight change, there will be a swap over of fat loss and muscle gain that would indicate they had cancelled each other out. I just figure the more knowledge you have the more power you have over the changes you're making.

I agree with the more knowledge more power thing that you said because I didn't have a weight change this week but there was actually a swap over of fat loss and water retention gain (gah!) which made my weight stay the same as last weeks.. Anyway, lets get into details

The post below is to be considered posted as of the 25th of November 2010 because that was the appointment date that I had with my naturopath AND is exactly a week from my last weigh-in/check-up:

Week 2 has crawled around with my last night before the weigh-in day being an ultimate diet disaster due to a gathering me and a few good friends had at a Teppanyaki restaurant in Melbourne.

Because of the "breach" right before the weigh-in day and also a little too much coffee during the week, the results aren't as great as last weeks..

Well, here's the results for week 2 into the diet:

Overall:
Weight( kg)

Week 1: 71.2
Today: 71.2
Difference from last week: 0 -.-

Measurements:

Actual cms loss from last week (week 1) to today (25/11): 4.5cm!!

I've decided to include the exact details of my measurements here so I can actually follow it as well (too embarrasing to post it up on my blog cause I have an old high school flame following my posts closely there lol)

Neck
Start: 33.5cm
Week 1: 33cm
Today: 32.5cm

Bust
Start: 96.5cm
Week 1: 95.5cm
Today: 95cm (as much as I'm happy I'm losing cms.. I'm awfully depressed I'm losing my boobs!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!*cries*)

Arm (bicep - left arm - i'm presuming she takes left arm measurements because the right is usually bigger due to being the dominant arm)
Start: 32cm
Week 1: 31.5cm
Today: 31cm

Waist
Start: 89cm (O.o)
Week 1: 87cm
Today: 86cm

Buttock (widest part)
Start: 103cm
Week 1: 102cm
Today: 101cm

Thighs (just below the butt where the butt and leg meet)
Start: 101cm
Week 1: 100.5cm
Today: 99.5cm

1cm off my waist, 1 cm off my butt and 1 cm off my thighs.. but... no weight loss?? this got me all confuzzled like.. until we did the VLA

Week 1: 14.06kg
Today: 13.6kg
Difference from last measurement: -0.46kg (I LOST BODY FAT!!!!!!!!! not enough to get me too excited but I actually lost something!!)

Week 1: -1.44kg
Today: -1.42kg
Difference from last measurement: +0.02kg (I gained more muscle!!! honestly 20g isn't much but seriously considering I'm not going to the gym...)

ATM Quality

Week 1: 95
Today: 95
Difference from last measurement: 0 (considering I gained a little more muscle and haven't been all that strict with my diet, I'm actually quite happy that the quality didn't decrease!)

Phase Angle

Week 1: 6.71
Today: 6.72
Difference: +0.01 (yes! health of cells is up!such a good thing!)

Week 1: -5.2
Today: -1.96
Difference: +3.24 (sigh.. sadly the fluid balance kinda went mad this time around.. explanation about this will be at the end of the result report)

Week 1: 28
Today: 27
Difference: 1 year (slowly and surely getting it down to my chronological age again.. although Lindsay mentioned that the ideal/optimal age of body should be about 10% less than chronological age.. which would mean that if I am able to achieve it - depending on lifestyle choices and situations etc - will be about 20.7 years)

Week 1: 51.58
Today: 50.74
Difference: - 0.84 (this isn't too good.. means I lost the slight step forward that I had to get to ideal balance)
Difference from ideal: 4.26

Week 1: 48.42
Today: 49.26
Difference: 0.84 (this has gone up.. not a good thing because this means that I am retaining water as well)
Difference from ideal: 4.26

ECW (Litres)

First started: 15.19
Week 1: 14.38
Today: 14.88
Difference: +0.5 ( this isn't good.. I'm meant to be losing the water, not retaining it all again)

So as you can see, even though I've lost fat and cms off my body, the additional 500ml of water that my body has retained kind of cancels out the actual weight loss from the loss of fat. Thus, although I didn't move in weight, I actually still did lose fat and cms off my body which is pretty good :)

An explanation about why I may have retained water is that I had a bowl of rice (carbs.. BIG no no on this diet) while out with my friends at the Teppanyaki place, and also a shot of warm sake. Apparently rice (I'm thinking it may be carbs in general) and alcohol actually contribute to absorption of water, meaning the body will retain the water until the carbs/alcohol is out of the system etc etc.

Also, I did kinda drink quite a large amount of coffee during the week (so much for keeping it down to 1-2 glasses a day!) and therefore must try to reduce the coffee intake in the upcoming weeks..

So all in all (gosh this sounds like a damn essay), although I am relatively happy with my fat and cm loss this week, I am not entirely pleased that my weight did not drop at all. I think I will have to try to work hard to keep to the diet..

Sadly, I can see myself breaking the diet on Sunday coming because it will be a birthday party at a friend's place and she cooks the BEST foods... grrrrrr....

When on a diet people, make note NOT to choose a new lifestyle change around the november and december (NYE included) mark.. there's just WAY too many parties around
~Lexy~

Overall weight loss goal

12 Week Challenge!

Midnight87

Postby Midnight87 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:58 am

The post below is to be considered posted as of the 2nd of December 2010 because that was the appointment date that I had with my naturopath AND is exactly a week from my last weigh-in/check-up:

Week 3 sees me breaking my diet on Sunday but jumping back on it as soon as I could on Monday. Sunday's break was due to my friend's 70's themed b'day party with themed food as well. Didn't see a salad in sight! -.- I did think ahead and got myself a subway salad bowl but unfortunately, I was there the entire day and so got hungry again pretty damn quickly

Results were interesting but sadly, water retention is getting worse. I didn't drink enough water this week at all. Weather and stress didn't help.

Well, here's the results for week 3 into the diet:

Overall:
Weight( kg)

Week 2: 71.2
Week 3: 70.4
Difference from last week: 0.8 (weight loss yes!)

Measurements:

Actual cms loss from last week (week 2) to today (02/12): 5cm!

I've decided to include the exact details of my measurements here so I can actually follow it as well (too embarrasing to post it up on my blog cause I have an old high school flame following my posts closely there lol)

Neck
Week 2: 32.5cm
Week 3: 32cm

Bust
Week 2: 95cm
Week 3: 93.5cm (a loss of 1.5cm!!! oh dear lord no more loss please!! hopefully its cause i wasn't wearing a bra this time around)

Arm (bicep - left arm - i'm presuming she takes left arm measurements because the right is usually bigger due to being the dominant arm)
Week 2: 31cm
Week 3: 30.5cm

Waist
Week 2: 86cm
Week 3: 85cm

Buttock (widest part)
Week 2: 101cm
Week 3: 100cm

Week 2: 99.5cm
Week 3: 99cm

Week 2: 13.6kg
Week 3: 12.38kg
Difference from last measurement: -1.22kg

Week 2: -1.42kg
Week 3: -1.35
Difference from last measurement: +0.04kg (really should start thinking of going to the gym again)

ATM Quality

Week 2: 95
Week 3: 95
Difference from last measurement: 0

Phase Angle

Week 2: 6.72
Week 3: 6.72
Difference: 0 (Lindsay was slightly unimpressed with this since I did lose quite a significant amount of fat and gained a slight amount of muscle, there should have been improvement. We put it down to being dehydrated again)

Week 2: -1.96
Week 3: -0.53
Difference: +1.43 (this is getting out of hand -.-)

Week 2: 27
Week 3: 26
Difference: 1 year (Getting there.. three more years and i'll be the right age again.. I bet you its going to slow down soon though and crawl towards my goal)

Week 2: 50.74
Week 3: 50.64
Difference: - 0.10 (again.. not good -.-)
Difference from ideal: -4.36

Week 2: 49.26
Week 3: 49.36
Difference: 0.10 (water retention!! damn it!)
Difference from ideal: 4.36

ECW (Litres)

Week 2: 14.88
Week 3: 15.29
Difference: +0.41 ( Damn I'm back to where I started AND THEN SOME!)

So the weight loss was good, as was the fat loss. I'm a little pissed that I couldn't keep up with my fluid intake this week even though coffee drinking was down to 2 coffees a day if not one.

Goal for this week. Drink more water!
~Lexy~

Overall weight loss goal

12 Week Challenge!

Midnight87

Postby Midnight87 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:51 am

Woohoo!! I'm actually posting on time :P Well a day late according to the calender but pfft its only technicality of time :D

Last week was HORRIBLE for me. I had so much stress in my life, losing a job, gaining another, stressing over university assignments which was meant to be due but haven't been done because I was stressing so much about losing my job and the loop goes on and on and on and on... I ended up comfort eating last Friday and ate some fried calamari on Tuesday out of hunger more than cravings (I think). Funnily enough, I was in massive ketosis at certain points of the week. I'm not sure I'm doing this right.

Water intake was alright though, I managed to at least drink the minimum I was meant to so that my body remained hydrated at least. Coffee intake was pretty good too. Couple of days I had 2 coffees but mainly it was just one coffee and one tea or even just a cup of tea.

Results were beyond my expectations though considering that I had a horrible week in my diet.

Well, here's the results for week 4 into the diet:

Overall:
Weight( kg)

Week 2: 71.2
Week 3: 70.4
Week 4: 69.6
Difference from last week: 0.8 (OMG!! I'm in the 60s!!!!!!!!!)

Measurements:

Actual cms loss from last week (week 4) to today (09/12): 4cm

Neck
Week 2: 32.5cm
Week 3: 32cm
Week 4: 32 cm

Bust
Week 2: 95cm
Week 3: 93.5cm
Week 4: 92.5 cm (seriously I'll end up with nothing at the end of this!)

Arm (bicep - left arm)
Week 2: 31cm
Week 3: 30.5cm
Week 4: 30cm

Waist
Week 2: 86cm
Week 3: 85cm
Week 4: 83.5cm (If I go up a few cm next measurement, I'll know that I actually held my breath during this measurement, wasn't on purpose, just reflexive)

Buttock (widest part)
Week 2: 101cm
Week 3: 100cm
Week 4: 100cm

Week 2: 99.5cm
Week 3: 99cm
Week 4: 98cm

Week 2: 13.6kg
Week 3: 12.38kg
Week 4: 12.00kg
Difference from last measurement: -380g

Week 2: -1.42kg
Week 3: -1.35kg
Week 4: -1.35kg
Difference from last measurement: 0 (Lindsay thinks this may be due to me overstressing myself)

ATM Quality

Week 2: 95
Week 3: 95
Week 4: 94
Difference from last measurement: -1 (not a good thing but again, it may be due to the stress)

Phase Angle

Week 2: 6.72
Week 3: 6.72
Week 4: 6.70
Difference: -0.02 (not a very good result but again it probably is due to stress. At least it is above 6.5 which is quite good according to Lindsay)

Week 2: -1.96
Week 3: -0.53
Week 4: -1.77
Difference: -1.24 (now we're talking!)

Week 2: 27
Week 3: 26
Week 4: 26
Difference: 0 (just as I said it the other day, I stop getting younger)

Week 2: 50.74
Week 3: 50.64
Week 4: 50.77
Difference: +0.13 (much better)
Difference from ideal: -4.23

Week 2: 49.26
Week 3: 49.36
Week 4: 49.23
Difference: -0.13 (random OCD moment but I just love how this balances out perfectly with the ICW.. other than that a good result)
Difference from ideal: 4.23

ECW (Litres)

Week 2: 14.88
Week 3: 15.29
Week 4: 14.80
Difference: -0.49 (thank goodness I'm back in the 14 mark)

Weight loss wasn't bad this week, fat loss quite marginal. I have to say that it is definitely beyond my expectation since I didn't do too well in the eating part last week.

Well, onwards and upwards they say (or downwards as the case may be in my weight)

Goal for this week, drink more water, try not to break diet too badly oh and remember to eat my daily fruit intake!
~Lexy~

Overall weight loss goal

12 Week Challenge!

Midnight87

Return to Personal Progress