Hi guys I'm new to the site. Well I just completed my final year of uni and decided to start working out again. I've worked out on and off over the last 3 years, hopefully i can get get rid of my extra weight once and for all. My final year was very cruel to me, gaining around 10 kgs from what i was around 6 months ago. I'm unsure how much weight i exactly want to lose, as i do love the gym and build muscle relatively quick (as we know muscle weighs more than fat). So as long as I feel that I've achieved that optimal physique ill discontinue and go on to maintaining the weight.
ATM i do about 1 hr of weight lifting and then 30 mins of cardio, ideally I'd like to do my cardio in the morning and the weight lifting in the afternoon. However, don't think my body is up for it ATM.
I drink roughly 2-3 L of water a day and sometimes Waterfords diet drink when im over the water.
Current Weight: 85kg (already lost about 1.5 kg)
Goal weight: 70-73 kg (based on results from last year when i tried to cut down i got down to 75 and felt i still had a couple kg's to go, so i think it would be within this range)
Height: 173 cm
Anyway this is what I've eaten today and is basically what I'll be eating for the next month before i update.
- 2 whole eggs and 1 egg white
- 2 slices of ham (97% free)
- 1 slice of wholemeal toast
- Green tea
- NO explode (pre-workout drink) --> around 30 calories off the top of my head
- Weight lifting - Back
- Cardio- 15 mins (usually i go for atleast 30 but im having some issues with my ankle atm, to make up for this kicked the footy around in the backyard)
- Tuna (200g) with assorted lettuce/spinach
- 180g Porterhouse Steak
- Assorted lettuce/spinach/cucumber
- green tea
- 200g yoghurt
- piece of fruit