It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:09 pm

Free Newsletter

2bhealthy

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: 2bhealthy

Postby 2bhealthy » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:17 pm

Well Christmas and New year I not only fell off the wagon, the wagon left town . . .
I tried to be good, and considering past years, I have done well. I ate small portions, but did dig into the Kabana and dips a little bit and had a few chipies. Plus I had a few drinks, only 4 over the week, and shouted myself a coke or two. But I figure, being conscious of what I am eating it at least a start. So I am not beating myself up over it. I did put a little weight back on, but not too much.

So here is too a new year. I am back on the right track, and have been sticking to it like glue.
Like an onion I am just going to keep peeling off the layers

2bhealthy

Postby 2bhealthy » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:57 am

Well, it has been a few weeks since I posted, horrid weather in Qld and I just havn't found the time to get on-line again. I hope everyone is still powering through on their paths to a new you :-D

The weight is still going down, not as fast as I would like, but as long as it is going down I am happy.
But my excersise time has been somewhat downgraded, so I have had to make allowances for this. .

Almost 10 kgs now lost . .. hoping to hit that 10 kg mark on next weeks weigh~in.

Back to the doctor this week for more tests, and to see if they can start introducing some foods back. What I wouldn't give for some Yogurt !!

Mood is still high, and energy levels are still high . .. . so the doctors plan is working :-)

2bhealthy

Postby 2bhealthy » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Fell off the wagon, and got bruised and battered on the fall down. But I got up , dusted myself off and re-focused my goals.
To Many social events these last 2 weeks, and as soon as you say : "it's just one bad meal, I'll make up for it later" , I personally tend to find that "later" soon becomes a week of bad eating later.

Lucky for me, my weight only went up 500g for the 2 week period . .. . Super Lucky, considering I had a yummy saucy pasta one night and a pizza night a few nights later. Plus adding cordial to my water. With this heat I just wanted some flavour . . . Not the smartest of moves .

But I gave myself a good talking too today, and have started on a clean slate. I am not going to focus on the last few weeks, but instead focus on the coming weeks.

Here's to a new start . . . . .

2bhealthy

Previous

Return to Personal Progress