It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:40 pm

Free Newsletter

Niksta's Progress Report

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Niksta's Progress Report

Postby niksta » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:10 pm

So today was a bit of a blow out..
1slice of pizza, bowl of ice cream, 1 choc muffin, a vegemite sandwich.. and I havent cooked dinner yet.. :oops: but I did 5kms on the bike coz it rained and I did some walking through town this morning and this arvo. Really need to turn it around so I exercise more than what I eat. Would love to go for a jog but it rained nd the dirt road is muddy... I dont want to get the neighbours something to laugh about. :lol:
So looks like a small dinner and bike in the morning (or a jog if the road is dry enough).
niksta

Postby brendan » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:27 pm

That's sunny Queensland for you - wet today, drenched the next :lol:

Bren
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4Q56PK/]
[/url]

End of March - 119kg - 118.7 - made it!

End of April - 115kg
End of May - 111kg
End of June - 107kg
End of July - 103kg
End of August - 99kg
End of September - 95kg
End of October - 91kg
End of year - 81kg TARGET WEIGHT - Optimistic
brendan

Postby niksta » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:47 am

Yeh the last week its been hot and humid in the mornings, then storms and rain in the arvo's. but today its just rain. :( maybe its telling me I should go clean.. :?:

This morning had Scrambled eggs and toast.. Very yummy. :)
niksta

Postby niksta » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:08 pm

I wish I had my telly so I could plug my Wii into it.. I would really like to know if my weight is going up or down.. :? Sometimes I stand and feel a bit of a loss, but other times I feel like I have made no improvement. :(
I had Toast and Scrambled eggs for breakie, Silverside sandwich for lunch, a fruit in jelly cup for a snack, and for dinner I cooked up this chicken (with pretty much all the vege's I could find in the fridge-Broccoli, cauliflower, pumpkin, carrot, mushroom and some potato (which isn't found in the fridge but I think everyone gets my drift)) cooked with herbs and a tin of diced tomato served with rice. It was very filling. I stuck it in a bowl for a change.. Can't fit much in a bowl compared to a plate.
I went for a jog this morning and this afternoon, walked around town, and tried to mow some of the lawn before the mower died :( It seriously has this problem with not wanting to work properly, so it's off to the mower doctor in the morning! lol
I feel like I should be doing more so this weight will come off. I keep seeing myself as a thin person, but unfortunately its trapped under this fat.. :lol: I am hoping watching Biggest Loser in the near future will be of some motivation..
niksta

Postby niksta » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:48 pm

Hope everyone's had a lovely christmas.. Yesterday wasn't too bad food wise :) Ate enough to keep me full, and didnt go overboard I don't think. been trying to get on the bike or do push up's and planks as well as running up and down stairs.. Today we had visitors doing the friends and family christmas travel around. they asked if I had lost some weight?? Because its starting to become visible.. :o That was a big encouragement, pick me up compliment I haven't heard in donkeys years.. lol. :lol: So maybe, just maybe I could win against this fat Im carrying around.. :)
niksta

Postby brendan » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:58 am

Hi Niksta

Of course you will win, That extra weight has a 'fat chance' of winning - stay strong!

I was pretty pleased with myself yesterday - went to parents place to celebrate mum's birthday. Managed to stick to the salad, avoided all the patries (I had two 'vol au vents' - I ate the tuna contents with a spoon and left the casings untouched. Said they could reuse the casing if they wanted, but they said they'd feed it to the birds :lol: ) I had one corn chip to dunk in the salsa. I probably overdid the Bulgarian fetta cheese a bit, but still managed to lose 300g so I am happy enough.
[/url]

End of April - 115kg
End of May - 111kg
End of June - 107kg
End of July - 103kg
End of August - 99kg
End of September - 95kg
End of October - 91kg
brendan

Postby niksta » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:34 pm

Wooohooo thats really good Bren.. I haven't gotten around to weigh myself yet.. Need to hook my Wii up to the other telly to use the scales on them..I was good xmas day.. but today, oh boy.. I have over done it.. We got given caramel's, shortbreads, and fudge etc.. and I have been grabbing some as I go past, or a couple lollies... YIKES!!! :shock: Need to get out of holiday mode and pump those peddles on the bike again i think (I have been doing some over xmas). I need to be good.. Apparently we are having Pies for dinner.. so might grab some salad with it.. and tomorrow is a new day, and will stop scoffing down all the sugary foods..Would really like to get to my goal for the challenge and my end goal..
niksta

Postby brendan » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:52 am

Hey Niksta

If you have an Aldi's close by they have a set of scales with all sorts of fancy fat% and other readings as well as the weight of course. I think it was about $17 - it's in their catalogue

In Christmas past there were always heaps of leftovers and I used to hog into them until they disappeared about new years day. It was a good week of pigging out. But now I live alone I didn't get anything special in. One of my brother's got me a block of Gorgonzola for my birthday - I will try to make that last! Cheese is my downfall!

Bren
[/url]

End of April - 115kg
End of May - 111kg
End of June - 107kg
End of July - 103kg
End of August - 99kg
End of September - 95kg
End of October - 91kg
brendan

Postby niksta » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Yeh we have an Aldi about 10mins away, but I hardly go in there.. Probably the reason I didn't know they have Scales on special lol.. I might have to grab a set.. I dont want anything flash.. just a set that display weight in kilograms would be great haha.
I have tried not to feel like all the food 'has' to be eaten after christmas.. There is still some food left-but the dogs will get it.. But its funny how I bought chocolate for the rest of the family, and I didn't recieve any..lol.. not complaining though-its a good thing..
Starting to get a little freaked out coz there are no jobs going in my area atm, and I would have liked to have one so I could save and join a gym around March.. but I wont be able to afford gym membership with my university (for example) aswell as rent and books etc.. ugh it really sucks! but nothing I can really do about it.. They say money can't buy you happiness-but to a degree it can lol..
niksta

Postby brendan » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:33 pm

The scales are on sale from Thursday.

I'm looking for work too - I've applied for a job which I am hopeful for, waiting to hear about interview. It is in Melbourne so I would have to move in a hurry - 2 hour commute is out of the question. I won't move to Melbourne till I have a job - couldn't afford it.

Bren
[/url]

End of April - 115kg
End of May - 111kg
End of June - 107kg
End of July - 103kg
End of August - 99kg
End of September - 95kg
End of October - 91kg
brendan

Postby niksta » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:08 pm

Sweet.. Ill have to check them out.. I was thinking this morning maybe just using a tape measure for a little while.. See if its more useful than weighing myself.
Hope u get the job in Melbourne too.. Sounds like a bit of an adventure with moving if u get the job.. I have to just keep an eye out for work and submit a few resume's I think.. So nerve racking
niksta

Postby niksta » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:06 pm

So its the new year, and I sat down and wrote out my New year's resolutions for 2011.. The first one is to get down to my goal of 68kgs by July.. (Mini goal of about 75kg by March) :D The last few days I have been walking, joggin, whippa snipping, etc.. Sweating it out! lol I feel like I have lost a little bit of weight which is a good thing, isn't it??
niksta

Postby niksta » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:29 pm

So I've hit a little bit of a bump spot.. I just feel like I'm doing something wrong. I have been cutting down on my portions (like the other night we had hamburgers, and usually I would have two, but I made one up with lots of lettuce, tomato, bettroot, cheese etc and I only had one coz I was so full). I haven't been able to go for a jog due to this darn rain and flood water. So exercise is pretty much down to a minimum. Dad wont let me plug up the Wii to the upstairs telly. Grr :( Everytime I look down, I still see my fat rolls. It's disgusting. I want to lose this weight but I dont know what Im doing wrong. I should be doing more exercise but I can't go for a walk or a jog which I enjoy..
niksta

Postby niksta » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:51 pm

Wow! I haven't been on here for a while due to the floods we had in the area and cleaning up etc. I dont know if I have lost any weight, I still havent gotten myself a set of scales yet :( But I doubt if I have lost any which really sucks.

I have been trying to go for walks or jogs, but my sleeping pattern is screwed and the parents usually get me to do something in the arvo..
I'm looking forward to joining the gym once I get one of my friends to join with me. $136 for a semester at the uni gym doesn't sound too bad.
Been drinking lots more water with a little bit of soft drink, and my portions are smaller, but I think I am still eating the wrong foods, or maybe not exercising correctly :cry: I would have liked to be at say 80kg atm, and I doubt that I am.. Will have to see what happens between now and July.
niksta

Postby niksta » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Ok folks, Im back... Been away for a while now with moving house and uni and all that sort of nonsense! but I have joined the gym :) and have done a few sessions already and only been a member for a week or so. and been eating more portioned meals and eat healthy, but there has been the odd occassion that I drop into McDonalds to grab something quickly :O oppss.or the subway I just had for lunch (it was only a 6inch lol). make sure that doesnt become a habit, thats for sure.

But anyways, Im nearly into the 70's again!! Im stoked, and really working hard to it..Would love the scales to say 69 one day in the coming future. :D
niksta

Previous

Return to Personal Progress