It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:47 pm

Free Newsletter

bringing sassi back - take 2

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

bringing sassi back - take 2

Postby sassi » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:50 am

i've been MIA from this forum for aaaggggeees. probably almost 2.5 years i guess?

but now i'm back.

i had a baby 18 months ago. i'd put on weight before i got pregnant but lost the baby weight & a couple of extra kilos by the time my son was a few months old. i was so proud of myself. but somewhere along the way i got lazy & have put on about 8 kilos. now i'm bigger than when i got pregnant :evil:

i'm so angry with myself that i was almost under 80kg & then just steadily put on more & more weight & now i'm over 100kg. i always thought i'd never let myself get to this point. going over 100 i thought was my limit.

anyway, i would desperately love another baby but don't want to try until i get to 80kg. i had a good pregnancy (starting at about 96kg) but had gest diabetes & was limited to going to a major tertiary hospital because of my bmi. i don't want to go through that again.

i have been going to a personal trainer twice a week for a few months but my eating has still been out of control & i haven't been doing any regular additional exercise beyond those 2 sessions.

the time to get serious is right now.
sassi

Re: bringing sassi back - take 2

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:01 am

Welcome back Sassi! Congratulations on your baby. That's great news. I'm sorry to hear that you had some health issues with your pregnancy. I hope the next pregnancy goes better for you.

It's great to see you here again. Best of luck with your weight loss!

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby starr22 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:04 pm

Good luck Sassi. Getting ready to have another baby is great motivation and I'm sure you will get there. :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wqP0t7v/]
[/url]
starr22

Postby sassi » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:46 am

thanks guys :)

unfortunately i have gained 600g this week :( really not happy about that. but i have lost a couple of cms around my waist, so that is a positive :)
sassi

Return to Personal Progress