It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:35 pm

Free Newsletter

The disappearing of TiSK

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

The disappearing of TiSK

Postby TiSK » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:04 am

Going good so far. Ive lost 1kg in 3 days which im over the moon about!

Normally I would only be doing weekly weighs but this morning I felt very light and was curious and fair enough, 1 whole kg gone! Im trying not to focus on numbers so much and more on how I feel and im feeling good! My clothes are fitting nicely this morning. Im only aiming for 500grams-1kg per week so this would be a great boost to the beginning of my weightloss journey!

Im doing the trim-a-weigh program, which is sort of like Lite & easy: I get all my meals delivered for the week, its a 1200cal program. I havent felt hungry at all and the food is really nice. I did Lite & Easy a long time ago (before I was a vegetarian) and felt hungry all the time and didnt really enjoy the quality which has always kind of kept me away from these home delievered meal type companies.

I havent done any formal exercise yet, but have spent the last 2 days furniture shopping ALL day so alot of walking around!

I was meant to work an 8hr shift today but have been given the day off (still getting paid for it though yay!) so now have a whole day free!!!!
its only after we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything
TiSK

Re: The disappearing of TiSK

Postby Xaniet » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:19 pm

Congrats! Nothing breeds success like success. When you do have a bad day / week, make sure you come back and re-read that post for some motivation.
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Mon May 09, 2011 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising link removed.
Xaniet

Re: The disappearing of TiSK

Postby TiSK » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:10 pm

I lost 1.5kg in my first week. really happy with that. the food is great and im never hungry. i highly recommend trim-a-weigh for people after a home delivered meal plan. this is a typical days food for me, its what I ate today:

Breakfast: fresh egg (which I poached) with tomato on multigrain toast with margarine.
Morning tea: pear.
Lunch: cheese & tomato on a mulitgrain roll with yogurt & an apple.
Afternoon tea: muesli bar.
Dinner: quiche with fresh salad, pasta salad, and a wholemeal roll.
this is only worth 1200 cals, im working on about 1400-1500 cals a day so I usually include 2 skim milk coffees in there and ive got room to include a small chocolate like a freddo if the sweet tooth kicks in.

looking forward to slowly & steadily losing this weight at a healthy rate while enjoying healthy food and finally giving my body the right nutrition for once.
its only after we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything
TiSK

Return to Personal Progress