It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:36 am

Free Newsletter

My weight loss secret!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

My weight loss secret!

Postby skinnynewme » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:45 pm

I have tried everything and failed. I know that this is because of my will power. I tried the lemon detox diet, celbrity slim, Tony Ferguson, Lite n Easy, jenny Craig and a soup diet. I hate to think how much money I have spent trying to lose weight and keep it off.

Three months ago I succumber to spending another $19.95 on a weight loss package I found on the internet. I really thought it would be just another scam but I can't give up. I'm SO glad I did it because I have finally reached my goal weight of 60kgs. I was 71.5kgs in October and I can't believe I have finally found something that works for me that was so simple. I now don't have to have shake supplements and eat five small meals a day of all the foods I enjoy. We have all heard that moderation is key but on this program I have never once felt hungry enough to over-indulge and stuff my face.

I know how hard it is to struggle with your weight and feel uncomfortable in your own clothes. Three months may sound like a long time to lose the weight but I know I can continue with this program and keep it off for good. I may even lose more!
I really hope that everyone finds what works for them like I have! Good luck guys!
Last edited by court on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: please no advertising in your posts - refer to forum rules!
skinnynewme

Re: My weight loss secret!

Postby Jola » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:36 am

This forum can be really helpful for those peoples who wanna lose his weight, and also for those peoples who have just try to lose his weight like you but failed to do so. There is great chance and achievement for those peoples who tried but lose.
Jola

Re: My weight loss secret!

Postby priteshppt » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Hello,

This time you need some strong determination and motivation. I understand loosing weight is not very easy and always painful. You have to keep patience and control your appetite. Don't let be on first time decrease your diet slowly and let your daily need decrease. Stop taking high calorie food and eat salad more and more, drink water as much as possible. I hope soon you will get in to the shape.
priteshppt

Return to Personal Progress