It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:30 pm

Free Newsletter

Tammy's progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Tammy's progress

Postby tammyrose » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:50 pm

I'm Tammy. 20 years old, 21 in 3 months. I currently Weigh 94kg as of today. My heaviest, and my starting weight was 98kg. My first main goal is to get to 80kg by May 1st. Although, i'll be over the moon by being under 90kg. My overall goal is to be 70kg by November 1st for my sisters wedding. (Heres hoping a size 14-16!)
(Currently a size 20 )
I've tried really hard, but have no motivation at all, so i'm hoping this sight can help me out. I'll try not to get myself down on the weeks i don't lose any weight, as ive been told some weeks you can stool/gain. Everyday is going to help my body out. I don't want to die of obesity, and i sure as hell don't want to be a fat MOH. I would have liked to be a size 12 on my 21st, but that won't happen now, so heres hoping to acheive my first goal of 80kg. I will be over the moon with myself if i am, because i havent been 80kg for a year now.

I'm off to Melbourne for 4 days next week, so i know i'll stall next week. My bro and mum and me have planned this for quite some while, and i wanna enjoy myself, but we will be walking everyday so hopefully it weigh's itself.

Follow my journey of ups and downs!!

First Goal to be 80kg by May

Overall Goal to be 70kg by November 1st 2011 for my sisters wedding

Re: Tammy's progress

Postby big_love » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Good luck with your weight loss Tammy, im sure you will do well.
Hope you enjoy your time in Melbourne, I luuurrrrve Melbourne!

Return to Personal Progress