It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:28 pm

Free Newsletter

Shelley's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Shelley's Progress

Postby ganymede » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:32 pm

In November I started eating healthily again and exercising 5 days a week and I went from 91.8kg down to 88.45kg but I really blew it again over Christmas and up until about 5-6 weeks ago I was eating really badly and had stopped going to the gym so I assumed I had put that weight back on. I started off Optifast very slowly, only having one shake a day and still craving bad lunches and big dinners of chicken, vegetables and potato and evening snacks of chocolate and yoghurt and goodness knows what else. But it was a start at least and three weeks ago I began taking myself more seriously and I started having three shakes a day plus vegetables with lunch and dinner and a cup of tea with my morning shake. Since then I have got back down to 85.5kg and I'm stoked. That's a loss of just over 6kg! I am so very happy :D

I hope to get down to 80kg by the time I go on holidays on the 7th of March. My overall goal is to get down to 60kg :) I will keep this updated with my progress as I continue on my weight loss journey!

Shelley
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Return to Personal Progress