It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:55 am

Free Newsletter

Fionas progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:55 am

love tomatoes!!! hey fiona glad you had a nice time away. i also had a break over xmas and it helps doesnt it?! i feel heaps refreshed and it sounds like you are too :) nice to have you back :)

Postby Pinkie » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:57 am

Hi Fiona, nice to meet you. Sounds like you had a wonderful break. Welcome back :D
Pinkie xx

Postby tiffanyp » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:28 am

Hi Fiona, nice to meet you too. I am a new comer, losing weight via this forum for the very first time.
Just starting out on my 3rd week.

Hope to see you round the posts and get to know you a bit better.

Your home grown vegies sound wonderful! There is nothing better!

Tiffany :D

Postby fiona » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:06 pm

Hello there everybody and welcome to all the newies out there that have joined since i was here last

I'm in fat hell again, after the christmas splurge!!! no motivation, no drive (which really worries me) and eating badly. Deep down i know what to do but am finding is so very difficult to sort myself out. Ive just been reading some posts and i am soooooo proud of everybody who has stuck to their guns and lost more weight :D :D
Ally, you are an inspiration to me, you know that!!!! I really enjoy reading your posts, you make me smile a lot, and groan as well!!!! You have lost stacks of weight and i cant wait to see some updated photos.
Kids are back to school. The girls are enjoying grade 6 and grade 2 and my son is coping with year 8 (so far!!!). Hubby goes back to work tomorrow after having the school holidays off. Maybe when hes back to work i'll be able to diet again :)

'Happy days'

Postby pato » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:30 am

You have come such a long way great work its been so hard to get back on track after chrissy hey but I'm getting there too.

Return to Personal Progress