It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:31 am

Free Newsletter

Shelley's Weight Loss Journey...Take Two

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Shelley's Weight Loss Journey...Take Two

Postby ganymede » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:48 pm

Haven't logged for a few days as I'm super lazy :P BUT I have been 110% into it and exercising everyday (except Monday, TTOM and a HUGE headache) but I have made up for it with lots of exercise every other day! I even did 130 minutes (14.5km) all up yesterday! And reported in at 77.7kg yesterday also :)

Today's food was good and under cals and I burnt approx. 548 cals at the gym as I did 60 mins on the treadmill and 10 mins on the bike. My leg muscles hurt!!! :P Great feeling though! I've got tomorrow off so I intend on doing a huge walk then as well woot! Kind of terrified of the scales right now, seeing as I had such a positive loss yesterday, I don't want to jinx it! Hahaha! Going to try my hardest to resist the scales until next week for weigh in. I am working my butt off so I should see results...fingers crossed!
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.

Return to Personal Progress