It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:43 am

Free Newsletter

Big -> Thin =)

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Big -> Thin =)

Postby BeeXo » Fri May 06, 2011 6:02 pm

So here I am, signed up again needing more support than ever!

I was here December last year, see older post here. But gave up pretty quickly.

This time around Ive been given health problems, that relate to my weight, and some that arent but would improve with weight loss.

I am currently at the end of my 3rd week on Duromine. The 1st 2 weeks were awesome, never felt hungry, only ate when it was necessary and had soooo much energy. This week, well Im hungry all the time again, craving food that I really shouldnt be eating..and kinda just given up again.

I turned 25 in April, Im a single mum of 2 very active girls (both ADHD) and its time to bloody do something, except sit here feeling sorry for myself.

So here I go...

(Now I just need support lol...okay peoples?)

Beck
BeeXo

Re: Big -> Thin =)

Postby ganymede » Fri May 06, 2011 8:03 pm

Welcome Beck and congratulations on your weight loss so far! I too have had my ups and downs and lost weight and gained weight etc etc etc. and just like you I am sick of it!!!

Just look ahead, always look ahead!! But not too far ahead, just enough to reach another small goal then another and another... :) I like to think of it this way too. All those months spent proscrastinating and spending two weeks eager and then going off the rails, I could have been losing the weight and I would have been done by now and onto maintaining the weight!!! And that always makes me feel like, "why am I letting myself down, let's do this!!"

So Beck...

LET'S DO THIS!!! :mrgreen:
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby BeeXo » Sun May 08, 2011 1:21 pm

Thanks for replying ganymede..

Yes, with time spent going "I just want to be thin again.. or I cant believe I look so awful" it could of been spent actually doing something about it.

Yesterday, was a great day for me. Cleaned all day, went for a walk..was meant to be a run but taking BOTH my girls, it really didnt happen as my youngest kept stopping or falling off her scooter!

Today I havent really done anything.. and I have an afternoon tea party to go to for Mothers Day with my family so Im sure there is going to be nothing but really bad food. So if Im back in time I hope to go for a walk this arvo!
BeeXo

Postby BeeXo » Sat May 14, 2011 5:36 pm

I guess this post will be like my personal journal.. in which people can comment when they like.. and Id really :!: like that as I need encouragement lol...

This week has been complete bollocks! Both my girls have been sick, in which my youngest was actually in hospital from have a major asthma attack. Now Im sick.

Im pretty sure this week I have eaten on the weight I had lost. I feel like crap. Not only am I sick, with no voice but all that hard work has gone down the drain.. and the friends who I have vented to have just replied with "oh well you can do it again". I know I can do it again, its just the fact that I did want to lol...

ugh

This week, well I have TAFE 3 days this week, so Im not going to have much alone time. Im really not liking the at home exercise thing either. I would much rather go outdoors... but as my girl is suffering from bad asthma atm, taking her out in 10 degree weather is a no no...

Ok rant over.

This week - - -> I AM NOT GOING TO OVER EAT.. OR EAT CRAP! :D
BeeXo

Postby Sassyt » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:31 am

This forum is full of supportive people. Just keep doing what you do and soon enough you will be @ your goal

Good luck and well done to positive think and your determination and to the weight that you have lost todate... Keep up doing good, we are all in the same journey with similar hope for being healthy and happy!!
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Return to Personal Progress