It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:30 pm

Free Newsletter

tiaflower's progress #2

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

tiaflower's progress #2

Postby tiaflower » Sat May 14, 2011 2:31 am

Oh dear! It has been far too long since my last post. Originally I was planning on doing a weekly thing/weigh in thing.
But things just happen and my mind has been too occupied to visit back.
So how am I going?
Well this is week 10 and my weight loss is now 12kgs :D
Few downs but I've managed to somehow keep on track.
Fitness wise I was doing very well but the past 2 weeks I have been rather lazy and not doing it as much as I should be. But I am however getting back on track.
I can't believe how fast time has gone. Well t has felt slow yet its nearly 3 months.
Its been at times frustrating, and hard to keep motiviation, as other people (my best friend and her boyfriend) are losing weight and are losing far more quicker than I am, and losing more.
I know that at the end of the day, the faster you lose the weight, the faster you gain it back. So I know that while this is taking a long time for me, I know that the benefits will be better.
One thing I have started doing is measuring myself. I compare the measurements of a size 22 measurements, to myself now. And it is amazing what a difference make. I've gone from a size 22 to now small 18. I do fit in general size 16 clothes, but they're still a bit tight around the arms and stomach so I think about 5 kilos more and I will be a proper size 16. I now am 93.
I simply cannot wait to be under 90. To me, that will prove to me that I am well on my way. That I can do this, plus its a nice safe distance away from 100 and over.
Other changes that have been great is that I feel healthy. I haven't been sick at all since I've started this nearly 3 months ago. People and family have been telling me that my hair looks amazing and healthy, and my mum said to me today that my skin looks amazing. And it does. I used to have terrible pimples and acne under my chin and neck, heaps of little bumps on my forehead, dry patches and oily patches, dark circles under my eyes.. terrible.
I did start using pro activ (I only use it for night time, as its a bit too strong) and wow. My skin is now all smooth, and pretty much clear (apart from some scarring from the old pimples), and even the dark circles under my eyes are dissapearing too.
Its always hard to see the changes in yourself, because I see myself every day in the mirror, i dont notice nor realise that I look that different. But When i compare measurements, or put on an old size 22 shirt dress, and I actually just saw an old vlog that I did on the first day... wow.
I also try and remember that while I did start off the year from 105-108, my highest weight was 120kilos.
Meaning a total weight loss of 27 kilos. that is staggering.
Another new thing now is that I will be seeing a dietician and physiologist from next week. While lite'n'easy has been great and is obviously working, its become rather tedious, and I worry that I will not be able to sustain that life style. So seeing the dietician will hopefully give me the tools I need to learn how to sustain and keep up this lifestyle, and eventually maintain too.
Well enough babble. I shall drop back soon.

Return to Personal Progress