It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:04 am

Free Newsletter

Ash's progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:00 pm

hope you had a nice time out last night ash thats wonderful they have also noticed a change :) i was in newy today will post more about that later :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Mandie » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:47 pm

good on you Ash, sounds like you are doing really well!

it's great when people notice the difference, and it's awesome that you have your boyfriend to compete with at the gym, it will keep you motivated!

Good luck for a great week!
Mandie

Postby KimE » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:42 am

It's great to get those sorts of compliments from people you haven't seen for a while, makes you feel it's all worth doing after all.

Fantastic you get to workout with your boyfriend, I would love if my hubby would come to the gym with me. Although we would probably kill ourselves trying to outdo each other and then get home and laugh ourselves silly over it.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby ~Ash~ » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:56 am

:lol: lol kim! yeah we're both pretty competetive, but he kicks my butt in cardio, he's taller than me but thez not a bit of fat on him anywhere.. he only weighs like 65 kilos cos he struggles to eat enough food that he doesn't lose weight! (this is while he eats more than twice as much food as me! :shock: )

man i wish i could trade metabolisms with him! he'll get on the treadmill and run at 14km/h for half an hour, meanwhile i struggle with 5 min sets of 9km/h interspersed with walking on the one next to him.. :oops: lol!

anyways, i havn't done much exercise the last few days-i've got a test tommorrow and thursday so i've been studying it up! after that though i'll be able to really get out there and get some calories burnt off.

i'm planning to go to the gym every second day for the week after my tests cos after that i go straight to working a full time 8:30-5pm job which will have me up at 6.15am and not home til 6pm, so that won't really leave time for the gym during the week, i just hope i won't be stuck at a desk all day :shock:

oh, i have a new goal to work towards too! my boyfriend and i just booked a holiday at coffs harbour for a week at the start of january, so i wanna be down to below 65 kg for that, which means i need to aim for a 1kg per week loss every week until then, which i think is a reasonable goal, although i won't mind if i don't quite make it there, it's just to keep me motivated..
Go team MAGENTA!!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
~Ash~

Postby Mandie » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:02 am

Oooh good on you Ash that's a great goal, it's achievable if you keep on working hard! :)

What kind of job is it? I hope you aren't stuck at a desk that long too! If so, maybe you can get some fresh air at lunchtime and go for a short walk? Or just take the stairs everywhere if it is a multiple storey building.. you can work it out! Good luck!
Mandie

Postby ~Ash~ » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:16 am

it's a job as a chemical engineer at orica mining services (they design and manufacture bulk and plastic explosives for mining)

i'm not really sure what i'll be doing yet, but apparently i'll be based in an office (oh dear) hopefully i'll be going on site visits, or going to the labs as well so i get to move around..

no real chance of a lunchtime stroll cos the plant is out in the middle of nowhere (hence the long travel time on top of the long work day!)

i'll just have to keep up the healthy eating and try to get out and exercise on the weekends! at least thez 4 weeks on, 2 weeks holidays for chrissy, 6 weeks on, then a week or so off b4 i go back to uni- so i should be able to get a few excercise weeks in there..
Go team MAGENTA!!!!
[/url]
~Ash~

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:20 am

best wishes ash, where is new job located? out necknock? (cessnock)
kate_turner2000

Postby hushpuppy » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:33 am

Good going on the job . If u pack a healthy lunch u should be fime
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Mandie » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:37 am

ooh okay sounds hardcore! Well maybe you can get out for a walk around the plant?? hehe :)

I'm sure you'll do great, enjoy it!
Mandie

Postby ~Ash~ » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:19 pm

lol, the plant and offices are on george booth drive, kurri kurri, so it's in the middle of the bush basically.. yeah, i'm just gonna have to pack myself some salads or something for lunch cos i don't eat sandwiches.. just never ever liked them, lol..

the actual work part of the job should be great though, as long as i don't get tied to a desk all day, lol
Go team MAGENTA!!!!
[/url]
~Ash~

Postby Hayley » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:51 pm

That's excellent Ash, great work!! Huge loss already! Well done!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby KimE » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:30 pm

Stay focused and you should get to that 65kg goal for your lovely break.

Best of luck with the job it sounds interesting.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Ally » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:02 pm

Good luck with your job Ash and your weight loss goals too!!1
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby ~Ash~ » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:38 am

Well, i lost another kilo last week, even without any gym sessions, although i did do a few walks at the beach and lots of walking around my shopping centre, lol..

I've been trying to limit my portion sizes by having only half what i normally serve myself for dinner as i've been feeling really overfull and sick after eating my usual dinner lately.. it seems to be working well, and this morning i actually still feel too full for breakfast even after a smallish dinner.

I think this may be because i also have upped my water intake to about 3L per day as it's been so hot lately, and i've also spent alot of time outside in the sun, so maybe this is what's making me feel full.. either way, i'ts good that i feel full after eating half as much as normal.. hopefully it will show on the scales this week!

I'm gonna try and get to the gym a few times this week too, hopefully starting tommorrow, as i have to go to the coast to do my sister's makeup and nails and whatnot for her formal today so i won't get a chance.
Go team MAGENTA!!!!
[/url]
~Ash~

Postby Ally » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:19 am

Good on you Ash!! YOu will sure notice improvements by cutting down your portion sizes!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress