It is currently Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:56 am

Free Newsletter

Tiaflower's progress numero 3

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Tiaflower's progress numero 3

Postby tiaflower » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:12 pm

Hello All!
Oh dear goodness its been far too long!
Well, many many things had happened since I last wrote, which unfortunately has been an incredibly stressful and dreary time.
Basically I went through break up (which is only now nearly 3 months after that finally settling down) dealing with my ex who has been causing me trouble :-/
Was getting incredibly depressed about still not having a job (after incredible searching for at least 8 months) getting rejection, after rejection letters and emails..
Safe to say I got pretty depressed with my situation. So i stopped the lite n easy (it was getting too pricey).
However I am really proud of myself in the last 2 months. People who would fall off the wagon, or if i just fell off it as per normal, I would of gained all those hard earned 12 kilos right back on. During that whole time, I only put on 2, and i noticed that even though I wasn't dieting, i was making generally healthier choices, and when i ate the bad things, i was ok and made sure to exercise the next day to make up for it.
I basically took that time as a healing time in a sense, it gave my mind and body a chance to reset, re-energise and reorganise my life.
First of all, I am now officially 16kilos down :D:D:D i am now 90 kilos. I set a goal of 15kg loss by my birthday party celebration (an unwanted one at that!) which is next week fri/sat, i checked the scales and I was shocked to see i was not only 15 kilos, but 16, and at 90. I hope i can lose just 1 more.. heck.. 500grams, just to be in the 80's...

I feel so proud of myself that i didnt completly go off the wagon, and am now very well back in the mode, of course still doing it the hard way, exercising alot, and eating very healthily and not going over 1000-1200 calories per day.
My life has pretty began to turn around in a most positive about 3 weeks ago where I literalyl decided, enough was enough, i was not going to allow the jobless situation and ex problem and other things get me down anymore. I let them go (the sad thoughts of them) and decided to actively change things.
I wil be doing a 6week hosptality course to help get work, im travelling to perth for a week in august, i've actually started being social again.. I have never been so genuinly happy and strong in literally 3 years. :D

I'll definitely write more often, especially to help keep me motivated.
I'm only 15 kilos away from my first goal, and 25 from my end/ultimate goal!

Re: Tiaflower's progress numero 3

Postby CronicBadger » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:37 pm

Good on you for turning adversity into a positive thing. Too many people would have given up on their diet with all that sort of trouble, so give yourself a pat on the back for not throwing away all your health gains.

Return to Personal Progress