It is currently Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:06 am

Free Newsletter

22KG's Gone 13 to GO!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

22KG's Gone 13 to GO!

Postby Sassyt » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:57 pm

Ok so I been around here for years. I have never had a personal progress thread. I have lost and maintained 22kg but I almost lost 25kg a month ago. I have then gained 3 kgs back which is why I am here.... PERSONAL PROGRESS! I need something to revitilise me and give me a reason to keep going to see my last 13kilos gone!
I am doing this personal Progress thread for me! I need to write all my feelings and my thoughts in here. I read somewhere that one of the tools for success is to put it on paper. I can almost see the end but I keep falling off the wagon :( I hope this will work....

From Monday I have been really good with the food. I been eating just enough and feeling satisfied after that :) I currently weigh 83.4 and hoping to get back to 82kg soon my ultimate goal for this month is to get to the 70's I hope that I can really make it. Sometimes I feel like I block myself from realising/reaching my goals just when I am close I loose the energy and start slacking... Ok that pattens stops right here. I will make it to the 70s by the end August.
Next mini goal will be 77kg by the end of September
Next mini goal 75 by the end of October
Next mini goal 73 November
Next mini goal 71 December.
I could loose a little bit more in the months but then again I could plateau. I believe this will work for me. :) I will try to update everyday
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Re: 22KG's Gone 13 to GO!

Postby Losing2day » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:00 pm

Hi Sassyt,

Good on you for renewing your accountability. It is so easy to over-indulge with the promise of getting back on track, and now you are back on track!

See you on the forum, I will be here for ages :)

Trudy
SW 106.4kg 25/7/11
CW 98.2kg 5/9/11
1st Goal under 100kgs-reached 15/8/11
2nd Goal 95kg

GW end August 99kg-reached
GW end September 94kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w1rsNkL/]
[/url]
Losing2day

Postby Sassyt » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:08 am

Oh glad to here it L2D I will be with you all the way!
I will see the end of this 8)
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:45 pm

Ok so far so good 4 today! I intend on keeping it dat way! Later on I will be hitting the gym only just... then go shopping then hire a movie or 2 to keep me occupied till the end of the day. I need 2 get to the 70s once n 4 all!

I will update later on the day how my day went...

This is working better than I thought :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:45 am

Ok I had a great day eating wise! Oryt confession ddnt go 2 gym as pre planned just cuddled in my bed with my blankets but I'm really not feeling guilty cos I did go Monday 2 Friday as per norm! Today was just going 2 be a bonus. On that note I been good with food 6 days straight no cheeting! Its no secrete food is my downfall, my weekness and my biggest obstacle on my weightloss goals. It would be interesting 2c the results on Monday morning! Fingers crossed!

That's me signing off 4 today!

T...
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Ok so today looks good too. M loving it! Though it TTOM which might just give me sum weight gain I'm still going 2 weigh 2moro to find out where I am at. I guess the correct reading will be next Weigh in! I am fairly happy with the progress so far and hoping the descipline will last long! Will report later on how my day went :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:29 am

Day gone good! I got really bored earlier and amlost ate my feelings bt quickly decided to rather go shopping :) oh well that helped heaps! I will have an early night just so I am ready 4 my gym session early 2moro morning!
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:44 pm

YES! 2 kg lost from the clean 7 days (only healthy food) and 1.5hours 5 days of exercising!
I am now down to 81.2kg which feels really great since I kinda expected to loose just a little or stay the same weight if not a gain since its TTOM !

This whole week will just be the same. Already had my gym session for the day and the rest of the week will be healthy food and excercising... It looks like I am going to make it to my August goal (79.9kg ) afterall :D

I am tired of blocking myself from success I am pushing myself to see the end of this! I feel really positive that I will make it this year yaaaaay!!!

Will update later on how my day went!

T
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:05 am

Had a great day again 2day :) yesteday. So happy with the progress still! Hoping 4 a good loss end of the week! Looking 4 ward 2 it!
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Losing2day » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:13 pm

Sounds like you are in the "good place".... Keep up the fantastic attitude and your body will respond!

Trudy
SW 106.4kg 25/7/11
CW 98.2kg 5/9/11
1st Goal under 100kgs-reached 15/8/11
2nd Goal 95kg

GW end August 99kg-reached
GW end September 94kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w1rsNkL/]
[/url]
Losing2day

Postby Sassyt » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:01 pm

As of this morning I weighed 80.6kg but I will not be adjusting my ticker only on Monday! :)
I am really happy with my progress! I sure will be keeping up the clean eating and the gym and see where it takes me.

Thanks Trudy I believe my body is getting with the programme too lol...
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:27 pm

Weighed in @ 80.8kg this morning a gain of 200grams. Looking back I think I had more solid supper as opposed to the lighter supper I normally have. I think its best for me to consume all my carbs lunch time then go light for supper!

Going forward I am keeping up with the good eating habit and it sure does feel good!
Looking foward to my Monday weigh in. If I have things my way I would have entered a whole new decade by Monday then make a new goal :D ...
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:17 pm

You're as bad as me T! Scale fiends we certainly ARE! :P It's so hard to resist though, except when the scales aren't positive then I run away from them... :lol: You are doing swimmingly though, my dear! I also find I'm better off having less carbs at night, that's why I always have soup and a bar with some protein and that fills me up wonderfully! Plus sugar free agrum, I swear it is a life saver... LOL.

Anyway, hun, I can most indefinitely see you reaching the 70's by Monday, no doubt about it! You are on fire and NO one is going to stop you! Maybe focus on really doing some long walks this weekend and eating lots of fruit and vegetables, natural yoghurt and green tea and you will be there! And hopefully I will be there with you! Haha! Love the progress thread idea being a daily accountability thang, I may have nabbed your idea and jump started my progress thread again :oops: what can I say, it's a fab idea and will keep me on track seeing as I will have to fess up to any bad foods if I have them!

You must keep this updated, as well as our lounge ;)
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:35 pm

Most definately. But I have to thank you in a way for this thread :wink: I had to write my feelings somewhere and since my lovely friend Shel was sick I had no choice but to opt for this daily progress. However this is a good idea to have a personal progress! Somehow it makes me stay alert and it keeps me away from bad food! I wish I waited for my Subject to read 25kg gone and 10 more to go lol :lol:

As for our lounge that is not going anywhere it is there to stay. I will be updating this side, our lounge and on weekly weigh in section. And yes with these vibes we have going there is no Stoping us!!! We are on fire!

You know us and the scale we only run for our lives from it only when off the wagon :mrgreen: I am glued to it these days and I only want to see the number go down, even worste since I am looking forward to the 70's. I have decided not to own one so I use the one at the gym and thats it. As a result I will only get to know if I have made it to the 70's on Monday, and that somehow keeps me motivated to stay good over the weekend knowing I have to face the scale on Monday :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Ok I am a little sad by the way my bodys responce this week BOO HOO... When I weighed this morning I am sitting on 80.9kg :roll: I think I must be a little carefull with my portion sizes I might just drop it but then again I have minimised my cardio and introduced more weights into my exercise programme so it could be I am gaining muscle but I am seriously not impressed. I have got to see me in the 70's hell I am working my butt of to see that happening so my body has got to get with the programme and drop it 8)

Anyway I did have a huge loss last week so any loss for this week I will appreciate :|

Will be reporting later on the day how I went with the food, as I have already done my exercise for the day!
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Next

Return to Personal Progress