It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:50 pm

Free Newsletter

22KG's Gone 13 to GO!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: 22KG's Gone 13 to GO!

Postby diva28 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:10 pm

Great!!!!!!!!!!!
diva28

Postby Sassyt » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Thank you DSM
I hope your scales come soon I am curious to know where you are at :)

I am not sure if I am happy or sad with my weight at the moment but I guess its ok coz I still have my foot in the 70's though the other one is still in the 80's which what I really really hate. I intend on working my butt off this week to make sure that I get into the 70's 100%.
I had a bit of a gain from my last weigh in so I am feeling a bit angry (at myself ofcos) for that but what the heck I am back to it now. I weighed 79.8kg this morning :| I must work to loose a kilo ror this week :) I know I can do it...
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby priteshppt » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Hello,

You have prepared a whole chart for loosing weight, that sounds very progressive. I would love to help you reducing weight in order to achieve your target.

Your body uses food for energy. It stores any excess energy as fat. This means if you eat more food than your body needs for daily activities and cell maintenance, you'll gain weight.

To lose weight, you need to get your body to use up these stores of fat. The most effective way to do this is to:

1) reduce the amount of calories you eat
2) increase your levels of activity.

This is why experts talk about weight loss in terms of diet and exercise.
priteshppt

Postby Sassyt » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:15 am

This is me jumpstarting my daily progress thread. Only change this time my goal weight has changed to 67/66 leaving me with over 10kg to loose. I need this to get me there. Loosing weight is no child's play. Its the hardest project I have ever taken on. It needs constant support, a hell lot of descipline, percevierence and, and, and. I know for some people its easier then the others but 4 me it is so damn hard since I am a food lover. Junk 4 that matter. Having lost so much already is somehow a miracle and I need this to keep me on track until I reach my goal. I know this is a lifetime battle so here we go again my ride to the 60s - my goal...

This year I only aim to loose atleast 2 kg per month. I really need to take it easy and not pressure myself this year. But I am going 2 reach my goal. One day is one day :D....

I really had a good weekend with regards 2 my diet. I am hoping for a descent loss tomoro.

Current weight - TBA
Goal weight for this month - 78kg
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:56 pm

I am happy to be reporting that my day is going really good. Ofcourse my main focus is with the eats cos that is the part that i struggle with... I am good 110% good with the gym. I am obsessed :mrgreen: I have tried to eat well and will keep up the patten for the rest of the day. I need to get this done desparately... so I have to keep coming here and rant away :roll:
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby hummingbird01 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:29 pm

hello Sassy- have been reading through your thread, and wanted to pop in and say ' Wow, well done!' you have lost such alot of weight- really quite inspiring. :)
I am trying to lose 20 ish kilos- no particular time frame.
look forward to watching the rest of your progress!
hummingbird01

Postby Mayden » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:41 am

Keep it up, our goals and time frame are very similar, so I will be keeping an eye out for some inspiration, hope that is OK.

Dee
Goals
30th April 77 Kilos I am so determined to get to this goal
Mid June 73 kilos
Mid August 69 kilos
November 68 Kilos
Mayden

Postby Sassyt » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:49 pm

hummingbird01 wrote:hello Sassy- have been reading through your thread, and wanted to pop in and say ' Wow, well done!' you have lost such alot of weight- really quite inspiring. :)
I am trying to lose 20 ish kilos- no particular time frame.
look forward to watching the rest of your progress!

Thank you so much I never thought that someone might be inspired with my journey but I am so glad you get inspired and wishing you all the best with yours too. If i could loose weight just about anyone can.

Mayden wrote:Keep it up, our goals and time frame are very similar, so I will be keeping an eye out for some inspiration, hope that is OK.

Dee

Oh yes Dee please do stick around to keep me going and I will do the same for you.

Last night I was just out of it I ended up eating some junk. (boyfriend issues :roll: ) This morning woke up and had few biscuits left from yesterday but yea I am back to it now I am going to eat less and make the best of my day. That can only make me feel better. If I sabbotage my diet its going to kill me. So I choose to be happy! I need to go back to the 70s so desparately
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:01 pm

I have had to change my exercise routine completely because I had not been loosing with the spinning only, as much as I love, love love spinning I thought I needed to take a break from it just a little (give or take 2 months) then I will go back to it... Dont they say find an exercise that you love well for me its spin classes. Anyway I have gone back to morning training which incorporates cardio and weights and hoping for a break through. I am now paying more attention to what I put in my mouth as well I have noticed that I have been slacking on that department which I know is exactly the reason why the scale have not been budging... I am however still within my goal limits I guess 78kg by the 29th of Feb.
Hopefully with the routine change and strict diet Ill see a positive change soon.
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Well done to me for being good still yaaay! I do have my one foot on the 70's (again :roll: ) I hope not to look back ever and just maintain the healthy habits... I think I have shocked my body by switching to cardio and weights as opposed to exclusive spinning only now its starting to let go of the kilos I gained over Christmas holidays...

Well I hope to have a good number on Monday coz I intend on being extra good this weekend!

I am still going to stick around here a lot coz this is one of the other places I draw my energy from and the discipline :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby SugarandSpice » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:39 pm

That's great, I think it is a good idea to switch exercise up every so often..

Keep up the great work!

Vicki
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
SugarandSpice

Postby hummingbird01 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:18 am

hi Sassy- just wondering how things are going for you? :)
hummingbird01

Postby Sassyt » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:20 am

Hey guys things are actually looking up. I feel light which is a feeling I haven't felt in a while. Its been the greatest strugle getting back to the 70s then I anticipated :( oh well. I should befine from now on. Will weight on Monday morning and report :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:20 am

As of this morning I weighed in @ 77.8kg I just could not believe it! I am so close to my happy weight which is 75kg then work on crossing over to the 60s phew I know I need some descipline on food which is my downfall but so far I am terribly happy with what I have achieved. I am so strict with the food lately I am hoping to see a 77kg on a dot next week or 76.something... I think I made a good decision by switching up the exercise the weight is just falling off!
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby SugarandSpice » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Awesome job!!
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
SugarandSpice

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress