It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:47 am

Free Newsletter

22KG's Gone 13 to GO!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: 22KG's Gone 13 to GO!

Postby Sassyt » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:21 pm

Mhhhh Almost never counts SassyT lol...
I need to jump start my personal progress. I re-read from page 1 to now and wonder where did I go wrong :? Anyhoo, the past is the past I am working with the here and now... Last week Monday I weighed 89.6kg and I have only gone back to gym that same Monday. I could not believe how unfit I have become since the last time I went to gym :(

On Monday I only managed to do 30 mins of cardio for this week and next week I intend on doing exclusive cardio, so then again on Tuesday I put up 40mins I did 1h:5m yesterday. Today I aim to do 1h:10m and the same for Tomorrow, Rest on Saturday and Sunday then see how much I have lost from 89.6kg on Monday. Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Oh had a good day today too with the food as has been since Monday :)

I would like to update on daily basis for some accountability and consistency. I know doing this has helped me before it sure will help me this time around.

The last time I was here I was 11.8kg thinner and now meeeh :mrgreen: I need that back that is why I am back here AGAIN... :roll:
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:51 pm

So I been really good this whole week! Hit the gym 5 times and made good food choices 90% of the time! I can only hope my body will go with the flow and drop it!!! I am doing my weigh-in 2moro

Holding thumbs.........
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby JP1 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:31 pm

looks like you are back in the groove Sassy, well done..

JP 8)
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 113.5 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 112.5 Kg (26 Jan 2016)
Current :99.2 Kg (31 May 2016)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014)
Target : 94 Kgs by 15th Jul
JP1

Postby Sassyt » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:42 am

Thanks JP
Though I have not such good news this week :(
I have been to gym 5 times worked really hard and had good food choices 7 days straight out but I managed to loose 0kg... Like thats a firsts :( anyhoo I am not going to let that get on my way I am picking myself up today and hitting the gym again! I should have a break through soon :)

Yesterday I was so angry at (dunno who lol) and ate my feelings but today back to it
This is frustrating :(
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:53 pm

At least there was no gain my love! ;) Still sucks though, I know the feeling! But I am sure you will do excellently this week, I just know it! :)
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby BigDude » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:01 pm

don't forget working hard in the gym will net you a little more weight due to muscle mass.

I'd say cut all sugars/carbs for a week, and sodium. And you'll definitely see losses. You could just be retaining water also
BigDude

Postby Sassyt » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:45 pm

Thanks Big Dude
I have tried to cut out on sugar and starch and hope to see a little change
I do see a little change in my appearance hopefully the scale will start moving south soon.
I did feel disheartened by the non-loss in a whole week and it messed up my motivation levels. I have this disturbing relationship with the scale it makes or break me. I am working on breaking that relationship with it this week. I know I have done really well this week save for the weekend :oops: and my challenge for this week is to avoid the scale and eat right and train 6 times a week.
I just regained my fitness not exactly like how it used to be but getting there. I really used to be a gym freak hahahaha... I just gotten back to spin classes which I love passionately I know I am going to see a good result on Monday the 12th which is the day I plan to weigh.

I havent really been careful with the sodium :? Maybe I should try and concentrate on that too
Thanks a mil :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby BecMac259 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:54 pm

Hi Sassy,
how's it all going?
Bec
Gone forever: 2.2kg
1st goal: reach 100kg & be a size 18
BecMac259

Postby Sassyt » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:32 pm

BecMac259 wrote:Hi Sassy,
how's it all going?

Thanks for checking up on me... After this day
Sassyt wrote:Thanks JP
Though I have not such good news this week :(
I have been to gym 5 times worked really hard and had good food choices 7 days straight out but I managed to loose 0kg... Like thats a firsts :( anyhoo I am not going to let that get on my way I am picking myself up today and hitting the gym again! I should have a break through soon :)

Yesterday I was so angry at (dunno who lol) and ate my feelings but today back to it
This is frustrating :(

I really took a huge slap and it knocked me down and never really regained my strength until now. I have never ever tried to loose weight and not lost anything. It really shocked me in a bad way and my motivation levels went from 110 - 10 (if you know what I mean) the ff week I tried to get it together but it was still just in vain meee :cry: ... and I been away, just got back on monday and still was lazy to get back to it so I only started to try again on Wednesday... So today is like the 3rd day trying to get my figure back :roll: I think the scale really really makes and/or breaks me and I have no idea how to deal with that coz at the end of the day one needs to know how they are going isnt? so its a struggle especially if it gives me something bad. It really destroyed all the effort and strength I had gathered back then.

I might just take the reading this Monday. Whatever it is and not weigh for some time just keep doing right then when I feel light and can actually see the difference I would weigh then. Coz if I see the no loss or a gain again I might not be able to pick myself up again :(

I have gathered the strength yet again and hoping it will pay off this time. I know its a not a good time this time of the year to try and start but I have to start somewhere and thats where my strategy of not weighing but train hard and eat right comes in. I have been really unhappy with my physique for almost half the year now the least I can do for myself is to start 2013 feeling and looking good.

I really appreciate the encouragement from you guys please stick around to see me shrink to my goal weigh 68kg :D
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:48 pm

How I hate it when girls from the gym comment on how fat I have become. Its a huge demotivation you can get from anyone! I hope they eat their words soon :mrgreen:

I will be very much around here drafting my progress every single day. Good or bad :) I know this helped me in the past surely it will have the same effect this time around :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:19 am

I went to gym today and did 90mins spin advanced class! I ate fairly good so still on track ;) I do not train on Sundays so tommorow I'd be focusing on eating healthy food only then on Monday I will weigh and adjust my ticker accordingly... M happy with the place I am at currently... :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Again I had a killer spin class yesterday! I am quite excited that I am getting it right with the exercise I am no too bad with the food either! Plan is not to fall off the exercise wagon ever! I always beat myself up everytime I stop training coz I love it so much! The last time I stopped the spin classes was because I hit the plateau! And thats when I lost my way. I do not intend on letting anything distract me this time around.

I have another 45mins spin class later today and 1h30min on Saturday :) and that will be it for the week...

I still have not weighed myself todate. I am also ok with not knowing as I do not see the difference on my appearance and I cannot take the dissapointement and the pressure and, and, and... So I am going to keep training and keep trying to make good food choices until I can actually see the positive difference. Then I will weigh. This is working better than I though for me so I am going to keep at it :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:55 pm

The hard core training is on. I had my spinning classes right through the week and tomorrow will be the 6th and last class for the week and rest on Sunday. Take it up again next week... I am quite happy with that. I should see a good responce soon on my body. I dont quite have it 100% right with the food but I try, however I am happy with sticking to the gym right through December which is a challenge on its own :)... I also dont feel like I have lost the weightloss battle. I really hate that feeling that I would have when I feel down and out like - this is it I have lost it. Its a good feeling to feel like I am on top of it. :) I am keeping to it...
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:37 pm

Still very much on track with the spin classes. On Saturday the 08th we had a marathon 3 hours advanced spin. Regretably I could only do the 1st half of it because a friend o mine was getting married so had to leave half way. It was such a great marathon :)... I am quite happy with the gym progress so far. I try to eat right but its not really 100%. It is for the first time sticking with it in December time :) . I see a positive difference in my appearance, even though I still havent weighed myself still, because of the love/hate relationship me and scale have I decided not to until I can really focus on what I eat. So till then I am keeping up with the spinning classes :D... Had to note this down to have it on record for my planned 2013 journey beginning on 02 Jan 13...
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Blitz » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:48 pm

Getting your food right in December is very important. This is the month that derails so many people. If you get this right it will be a big step in your progress to permanent weight loss. Really go for it and grab that victory!

All your spin bike talk has made me envious. Sounds like great fun (and tough work). :D

Regards
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress