It is currently Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:14 am

Free Newsletter

22KG's Gone 13 to GO!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: 22KG's Gone 13 to GO!

Postby Sassyt » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Thank you Kim for encouragement on the eats in December :oops: . I am really trying and I have taken it up to me not to take off this December so I can keep my eating habits in check. Its easier at work than when partying around everywhere.

The more I see the positive change in my physique the more I want to do right :)... Ohhh I tell you the spin is so great and intense, it gets me sweaty in just 5 mins in and you almost dont want the class to end. I was at it again yesterday and looking forward to todays and tomorrows. I go 6 times a week.

I am slowly getting back my endurance for it. I used to be a PRO before I could leave and gradually I can feel that I am really back to it. As I go, I can see my arms and thighs firming up. I sure will never leave it again as it is such a pain starting it afresh... I also cannot wait to go back to my weekly weigh-ins and see my numbers go down week in and week out. I did it before. I certainly am going to do it now...
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby Blitz » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:49 am

You talk about "will never leave it again as it is such a pain starting it afresh"...that's how I feel about this whole weight loss thing. Why would you stop when you have come this far? I've lost 87 kilos - what stupidity would motivate me to regain it so I have to lose it again? :shock: Once is enough for me.

I know what you are saying about the arms and thighs. You see definition in them where fat once reigned. I put all that muscle development down to my exercise bike. Under all that lose skin is one heck of a muscled guy! :lol:

Wishing you all success
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby Sassyt » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:19 pm

:lol: :lol: Kim there is not a dull day with you... You always crack me up...
Anyhoo I had such bad flue since Wednesday but I still pushed my way to spin and Thursday I was as good as dead so I stopped have to get my butt there today for sure...
It really is stupid to have to loose the same weight you have lost before. Believe me sometimes I feel like the biggest looser *pun intended* for having to loose again what I had lost before...
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby Blitz » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:45 pm

Keep spinning that wheel!

Best wishes
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz